We fucked Derby over 6-1 last night, we are so inconsistant its untrue
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

Chopra got 4 didn't he?
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6556
Long time no see everybody.

Reading finally picked up a win over Preston last night. Rodgers is under pressure and he needs to pick up some good results.

Plus, 1927. Good game last week against Cardiff. Did you go?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
Reading were near the bottom last time i checked i think?

Anyway QPR tonight for Newcastle, and we're top of the table :awsm

If we go back up, this current team won't be good enough to stay up in the Premiership, we've got alot of youngsters like Ranger, Carroll and that Dutch 'keeper who's pretty good. We've got a few good names like Nicky Butt and Stephen Taylor but we'll need an overhaul next summer.
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6556

SEREVENT wrote:

Reading were near the bottom last time i checked i think?

Anyway QPR tonight for Newcastle, and we're top of the table :awsm

If we go back up, this current team won't be good enough to stay up in the Premiership, we've got alot of youngsters like Ranger, Carroll and that Dutch 'keeper who's pretty good. We've got a few good names like Nicky Butt and Stephen Taylor but we'll need an overhaul next summer.
Yes, Reading are near the bottom. Poor start to the season. It's been a change around at the club.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Pvt.Kosak wrote:

Long time no see everybody.

Reading finally picked up a win over Preston last night. Rodgers is under pressure and he needs to pick up some good results.

Plus, 1927. Good game last week against Cardiff. Did you go?
Nah I didnt go, I refuse to as they have stopped spending money with me.  For 7 years I shed blood and sweat doing work as cheap as chips with nothing but promises of work on the new stadium, I did nothing as it was being built, then was told once the builders have fucked off you will get plenty.  One shitty job off them so far which they still havent paid for, so fuck em.

Rumours are they are skint anyway and havent paid a lot of the contractors for their work on the stadium so perhaps me not chucking invoices their way isnt such a bad thing afterall.

Shezza - yeah mate he got 4.  The first person in the new stadium to get a hat trick and the last in the old.  I still prefer Earnie though, im so biased
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
Drew against QPR last night
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5831

1927 wrote:

cheating bastards

rammunition wrote:

1927 wrote:

cheating bastards
No I think you will find there was nothing wrong contriversial with Derby's goal, our defence gifted it to them, there has been no cry of foul play on our behalf so you shouldn't try and take anything away from Derby, they scored fair and square
Nintendogamer
+72|6557|Chelmsford, UK
what about poor old darlington bottom of league 2, have a 25,000 seater stadium and get about 1,600- 2,200 per game.
must stuck to support them, they have had so many crooked chairmen over the years.
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6556
Good result for Cardiff yesterday.
ruisleipa
+149|6192|teh FIN-land
Brentford FTW! Although the Bees lost this w/e

Pvt.Kosak wrote:

Yeah we havent won there for 39 years (Vicarge Road, that might even be before Sir Elton was their chairman).  4-0 and this time without Chopra.  Our 17 year old LB scored a 50 yarder flukey goal where its a free kick on the arf way line, he floats it into the box, the goal waves at it, the wind catches it, and before you can say David Seaman, their goalie is shown right up.

Peter Whittingham is making us tick, and Joe Ledley wasnt picked after he was banned for out 6-1 demolition of Derby.  I still think mid table due to our defence and the players we will sell at xmas.  We do have the best strike force in the league in Chopra and Boothroyd.

Sorry to see whats happening to Reading mate but try to remember that football is just a cycle.

ruisleipa wrote:

My god you've seen some up's and downs at that club?
ruisleipa
+149|6192|teh FIN-land

1927 wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

lol fuckin tell me about it! If we stay in this divvy this year I'll be happy

ruisleipa wrote:

1927 wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

lol fuckin tell me about it! If we stay in this divvy this year I'll be happy
Fuck the Prem, this is where its at.  Following your team through the thick and thin of it, bouncing from one extreme to another, wondering from one week to the next if you can exist the next.  Beautiful game my arse - It kills you almost
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6556

ruisleipa wrote:

Even when we got promoted there
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6556

1927 wrote:

Pvt.Kosak wrote:

Yeah we havent won there for 39 years (Vicarge Road, that might even be before Sir Elton was their chairman).  4-0 and this time without Chopra.  Our 17 year old LB scored a 50 yarder flukey goal where its a free kick on the arf way line, he floats it into the box, the goal waves at it, the wind catches it, and before you can say David Seaman, their goalie is shown right up.

Peter Whittingham is making us tick, and Joe Ledley wasnt picked after he was banned for out 6-1 demolition of Derby.  I still think mid table due to our defence and the players we will sell at xmas.  We do have the best strike force in the league in Chopra and Boothroyd.

Sorry to see whats happening to Reading mate but try to remember that football is just a cycle.
Good to hear. Don't worry mate, it's alright. The pressure on Rodgers is massive. It was always going to be massive after the Coppell era. However he doesn't have pick the wrong sides.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5370
so, what two teams from this league will be in the barclays next year?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
Its 3 marine

So far looks like Newcastle, West Brom and maybe Cardiff or West Brom.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5370
oh.....just wondering what team i should be in fifa 09
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
Be Newcastle United.

They're my team
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5370
i dunno dude.  i kind of suck.  wouldnt want them to miss out on being promoted.  might jinx them or something.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
They'll be in the Premiership in FIFA 2009 they got relegated at the end

If you get FIFA 2010 then they'll be in the Championship.

EDIT: They're already jinxed, any football fan will tell you that

Last edited by SEREVENT (2009-10-06 07:37:40)

Red Forman
Banned
+402|5370
going down today derby county.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard