SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6106|Birmingham, UK
Tied for 1st place, only on 3rd because of goal difference

Huddersfield next game
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6672|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Switch wrote:

Chopra really is on fire, I think your lot might get promotion this season 27.
Nah I cant see it myself, as for Chopra being on Fire, did anyone see one of his goal celebrations vs those Werzel bastards on Sunday?  Scores, runs to the corner flag, takes boot off, is about to kiss when he drops it 'cos its so hot - one of the better celebrations you see.  I wanna rock the baby and drop kick it into the away end.

I wore my new city top to Bristol Zoo after we done 'em 3-0 on Sunday

Top of the league and we get to beat another load of Wurzels tomorrow, this time the gassy rovers.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6472|6 6 4 oh, I forget

1927 wrote:

Switch wrote:

Nah I cant see it myself, as for Chopra being on Fire, did anyone see one of his goal celebrations vs those Werzel bastards on Sunday?  Scores, runs to the corner flag, takes boot off, is about to kiss when he drops it 'cos its so hot - one of the better celebrations you see.  I wanna rock the baby and drop kick it into the away end.

Top of the league and we get to beat another load of Wurzels tomorrow, this time the gassy rovers.
Hey daddy-o. You reckon your gonna play in the adults league next season? Might give a reason to come watch a proper footie game over there

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

Switch wrote:

Hey daddy-o. You reckon your gonna play in the adults league next season? Might give a reason to come watch a proper footie game over there
No love I don't reckon we are.  Our squad is small, we have just added to it, we have signed a Midfielder from KP's Dagenham & Redbridge, been looking at him a while.

Our biggest signing has been Chopra, we love him and he loves us and it brings the best out of him, he scored again last night as we beat Bristol Rovers in the Carling Cup.

I really can't see us going up this year but I would never of thought Burnley would do it last season either.  We need a lot of luck, as soon as Chop's gets crocked we are fucked.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6129|Carnoustie MASSIF
Fucking hell at Derby Forrest Derby!!
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6731|St. Andrews / Oslo

I just want Nottingham Forrest and Cardiff in the Premier League
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6106|Birmingham, UK
Leicster game tomorrow
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6106|Birmingham, UK

SEREVENT wrote:

Leicster game tomorrow
NEWCASTLE NEWCASTLE NEWCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTLE

1-0 top of the table by 2 points now

Jenspm wrote:

I just want Nottingham Forrest and Cardiff in the Premier League
Cheers love, can you add to that 'and Swansea in the Welsh Premier League where they belong'.

SEREVENT wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

Leicster game tomorrow

Keep our seat warm for us please, we'll be back soon, our game at the end of Sept is a live BBC Sunday game.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6106|Birmingham, UK

1927 wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

Leicster game tomorrow

Keep our seat warm for us please, we'll be back soon, our game at the end of Sept is a live BBC Sunday game.
Cardiff - Newcastle?

SEREVENT wrote:

1927 wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

Cardiff - Newcastle?
Yeah
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6106|Birmingham, UK
It'll be a tough game
Kez
+778|5702|London, UK
Gwon Dagenham, drew 1-1 at the weekend, currently lying 3rd
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6106|Birmingham, UK
Unlucky '27

Tbh you should have scored at least one free kick, we were just giving them to you, but, in the end the amount of men in the wall was just too much.

Cardiff 0-1 Newcastle

Top of the table by 2 points
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6462|Tyne & Wear, England
I see Steven Taylor is still challenging Harper for the goal keeper's spot
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6106|Birmingham, UK

Switch wrote:

I see Steven Taylor is still challenging Harper for the goal keeper's spot
Future England captain. You heard it here first

SEREVENT wrote:

Unlucky '27

Tbh you should have scored at least one free kick, we were just giving them to you, but, in the end the amount of men in the wall was just too much.

Cardiff 0-1 Newcastle

Top of the table by 2 points
We were shit mate and made Newcastle look good.  Smith took one for the team with that foul at the end, he knew Jay was going to score he says.  Our free kicks were a waste and even before the penalty that should of been given wasn't, I had already decided we were never going to score if the game lasted 3 days.

I had actually called Taylor hand balling it before kick off, he's known for it.  I think Newcastle will go up this year, what relegated them last year had nothing to do with on the field really.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6106|Birmingham, UK
No

Lost against Blackpool
Yayyy won vs Reading.  Crazy how football works out aint it?  As a bonus Mcfail got sent off again and misses 2 matches I think.  Perfect night for us I'd say.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6106|Birmingham, UK
3-1 win yesterday

Newcastle may just bounce back up.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6129|Carnoustie MASSIF

1927 wrote:

Yayyy won vs Reading.  Crazy how football works out aint it?  As a bonus Mcfail got sent off again and misses 2 matches I think.  Perfect night for us I'd say.
lol
lost 2-0 at home on saturday to qpr. Got villa away on weds night in the carling cup. Lose that and next sat's game n people will start to moan. It never takes much
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6106|Birmingham, UK
Newcastle got raped by Perterbrough

Last edited by SEREVENT (2009-09-26 09:53:03)

SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6106|Birmingham, UK
Iswich 4 - 0 Newcastle

40 minutes left and Nolan just got his hat-trick

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard