BENBOBBY
+14|5577|UK

nighthawk843 wrote:

This you Bobby? Interesting.
Nah its not me. Reflex is banned from here so asked me to post it.

robcr9 wrote:

Some wannabe as usual, I started drag shooting in my 1st week of Bf2 posted a movie here and all the wannabes follow on like baa baa black sheeps. I was number 1 of snipers in stats and 1v 1s and conquest scopes public everything THE best of THE best. No one could touch me, apart from my mum...But that whole different story
lol. Well if thats true good for you, but doesnt mean other players shouldnt make movies or they are necessarily copying you. People were dragshooting before BF2, so by your logic maybe its you whos the wannabe.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6344|England

BENBOBBY wrote:

nighthawk843 wrote:

This you Bobby? Interesting.
Nah its not me. Reflex is banned from here so asked me to post it.

robcr9 wrote:

Some wannabe as usual, I started drag shooting in my 1st week of Bf2 posted a movie here and all the wannabes follow on like baa baa black sheeps. I was number 1 of snipers in stats and 1v 1s and conquest scopes public everything THE best of THE best. No one could touch me, apart from my mum...But that whole different story
lol. Well if thats true good for you, but doesnt mean other players shouldnt make movies or they are necessarily copying you. People were dragshooting before BF2, so by your logic maybe its you whos the wannabe.
It's not true haha. Rob be trollin. <3 you though rob
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6295|Mo Val, Cali
"Nah its not me. Reflex is banned from here so asked me to post it."

Unless they changed it, they used to have BANNED as your title if you were banned. His title doesn't say BANNED like I have seen it for many others who were in fact banned.

So then he's either lying to you because he doesn't want to post again, they changed it(anyone to confirm this), or you're lying to us because you know he doesn't want to post again. Either way just reminds me of how the only time he ever posted and the one thread he posted on he got pretty flamed.

http://forums.bf2s.com/profile.php?id=34502
http://forums.bf2s.com/karma.php?sid=34502

Top 3 karma for you

http://forums.bf2s.com/karma.php?sid=50369
BENBOBBY
+14|5577|UK

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

Unless they changed it, they used to have BANNED as your title if you were banned. His title doesn't say BANNED like I have seen it for many others who were in fact banned.

So then he's either lying to you because he doesn't want to post again, they changed it(anyone to confirm this), or you're lying to us because you know he doesn't want to post again. Either way just reminds me of how the only time he ever posted and the one thread he posted on he got pretty flamed.

Top 3 karma for you

lol you thought about this way too much. Im not lying, I just repeated what he told me. Maybe Reflex didnt want to post here again after the responce he got last time, which is fair enough. If people want to flame me by giving me karma then they can be my guest!

Just watch the vid and enjoy it!
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6471|The Twilight Zone

edlT wrote:

[12:14] !  卐卐卐 SIEG HEIL 卐卐卐: lol
[12:14] !  卐卐卐 SIEG HEIL 卐卐卐: 1:38
[12:14] !  卐卐卐 SIEG HEIL 卐卐卐: is a faked shot
[12:14] !  卐卐卐 SIEG HEIL 卐卐卐: he just aimlessly shot
[12:14] !  卐卐卐 SIEG HEIL 卐卐卐: then
[12:14] !  卐卐卐 SIEG HEIL 卐卐卐: stuck
[12:14] !  卐卐卐 SIEG HEIL 卐卐卐: some
[12:14] !  卐卐卐 SIEG HEIL 卐卐卐: random
[12:14] !  卐卐卐 SIEG HEIL 卐卐卐: br in thair
[12:14] !                -d5#ediT: duh
[12:14] !                -d5#ediT: thats why
[12:14] !                -d5#ediT: in the first person
[12:14] !                -d5#ediT: it didnt show kill scree
who's the Nazi mofo?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6295|Mo Val, Cali

BENBOBBY wrote:

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

Top 3 karma for you

lol you thought about this way too much. Im not lying, I just repeated what he told me. Maybe Reflex didnt want to post here again after the responce he got last time, which is fair enough. If people want to flame me by giving me karma then they can be my guest!

A lot may be written but the thought process isn't that long. I see you write "Nah its not me. Reflex is banned from here so asked me to post it." and think right away "wtf reflex isn't banned he just hasn't posted since he first posted and got flamed".

So Reflex lied to you saying he was banned and he used to talk so much shit saying he was the best which was the reason for it.

Also can't forget the night me BoSS White76 Twlsweets (twl admin) iLL|Grassonwater GoF Donkeipunchjr and him were on vent. He had a hacker get caught on his team and the hacker got a new ip and guid and him and reflex were new to league. They were convinced "no way they'' catch you, you have a new ip and guid" without thinking about in game name and telling everyone who it was and telling everybody thinking he outsmarted the system. We get him to say it 1 more time. This time on vent with Twlsweets (twl admin) and he does and he's going to get a 30day suspension and he starts almost crying. You could tell from the voice and the way he was talking you can ask anyone in there this fool was about to start balling. GoF Donkei the one who actually got him to say it to get the 30day suspension feels so bad because this guy is about to cry he tells the admin to not do it and just continue the permaban on the hacker.

You can ask anyone on that vent I can give xfires if you need haha. This fool was about to cry over vent if not already had his eyes watering over a 30 day suspension.
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5416|USA

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

BENBOBBY wrote:

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

Top 3 karma for you

A lot may be written but the thought process isn't that long. I see you write "Nah its not me. Reflex is banned from here so asked me to post it." and think right away "wtf reflex isn't banned he just hasn't posted since he first posted and got flamed".

So Reflex lied to you saying he was banned and he used to talk so much shit saying he was the best which was the reason for it.

Also can't forget the night me BoSS White76 Twlsweets (twl admin) iLL|Grassonwater GoF Donkeipunchjr and him were on vent. He had a hacker get caught on his team and the hacker got a new ip and guid and him and reflex were new to league. They were convinced "no way they'' catch you, you have a new ip and guid" without thinking about in game name and telling everyone who it was and telling everybody thinking he outsmarted the system. We get him to say it 1 more time. This time on vent with Twlsweets (twl admin) and he does and he's going to get a 30day suspension and he starts almost crying. You could tell from the voice and the way he was talking you can ask anyone in there this fool was about to start balling. GoF Donkei the one who actually got him to say it to get the 30day suspension feels so bad because this guy is about to cry he tells the admin to not do it and just continue the permaban on the hacker.

You can ask anyone on that vent I can give xfires if you need haha. This fool was about to cry over vent if not already had his eyes watering over a 30 day suspension.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=548qpVn29qk
BENBOBBY
+14|5577|UK
Wow nice vid! lol
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5416|USA

BENBOBBY wrote:

Wow nice vid! lol
Your boy reflexx and his faggot friends were so terrible at comp that they constantly got wrecked by common commander moves like that. I'm pretty sure one of them called hacks on that too. There's a reason why he gets laughed at when he posts these shitty vids on forums himself, and it's not because he's "not as good at medic" as many have claimed.

As always, this shit was full of unoriginal, shottily edited clips that showed nothing but brainless opposition and simple shots that could easily be replicated by anyone with an hour of practice.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6295|Mo Val, Cali
He used to ask Kyle tips on how to play medic when he started to stop play sniper and medic more. Also use to claim his team was going to be first or very close to it. They had excuses every match and were negative getting shat on by shitty teams. But his attitude is what got him flamed. Also his scrims saying he was 100+ win streak but he lost a lot saying that was because it wasn't 1v1 and he'd fuck around with other snipers and beat them and say he won the 1v1 when the other person was fucking around. Other people from competition beat him in 1v1 sniper too and they'd hardly play it unlike him nothing else.
BENBOBBY
+14|5577|UK
I know Reflex doesnt exactly have a lot of fans here!

Though I think people get too pre-occupied with that. You dont necessarily have to like the player personally to enjoy watching their videos. I dont particularity like e.g. Cristiano Ronaldo, but can appreciate his skill and like watching him play.

Whether whos the best etc doesnt really bother me. Id say Reflex is one of my favourite snipers for making fragmovies. Its not all about amazing video editing, its the pace, music, and length etc. Like his mid air shots, spinning shots, long range dragshots etc, pretty pointless but entertaining to watch in my opinion. Not something that anyone could do.
HUNTER|X
+1|5444
nice movie REF|3X, keep it up bro
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5416|USA

BENBOBBY wrote:

I know Reflex doesnt exactly have a lot of fans here!

Though I think people get too pre-occupied with that. You dont necessarily have to like the player personally to enjoy watching their videos. I dont particularity like e.g. Cristiano Ronaldo, but can appreciate his skill and like watching him play.

Whether whos the best etc doesnt really bother me. Id say Reflex is one of my favourite snipers for making fragmovies. Its not all about amazing video editing, its the pace, music, and length etc. Like his mid air shots, spinning shots, long range dragshots etc, pretty pointless but entertaining to watch in my opinion. Not something that anyone could do.
But...his videos suck just as bad as he does.
snipergod8541
REF|3X*LSD
+15|5749
well ben i am srry to tell u that i am not banned from here, i thought i was under the name reflex but it was snipergod.

i am banned from bf2stats.net not this one. i get them confused.

for those who liked the vid thank you! others that didnt and think i suck thats fine. its a dead game and i love bf2, i only make movies to entertain others. i know i used to talk shit and stuff like that but thats done with, i dont do that anymore, i dont care, i just wanna have fun. S.J.N.P.0717 i dont recall anyone beating me in a 1v1 b/c my last 1v1 was about 2 years ago so... i havet 1v1 since then. when i went through my stage in medic, i wasnt good at all, i sucked at medic but medic is differnt then sniper lawl. so edit and S.J.N.P.0717 whats ur point? i still dont get it. i know i had an ego problem but thats over with, your probly going to tell me "the point is, ur bad" i know... thats exacly what ur going to say. i dont care, i wanna be friends with everyone so call me bad and shit but its just a game. edit and S.J.N.P.0717 i would like to be friends with u guys and pub sometime if u want. no worries! xfire snipergod8541
Acme1234
+62|6127|Melbourne, Australia

edlT wrote:

BENBOBBY wrote:

Wow nice vid! lol
As always, this shit was full of unoriginal, shottily edited clips that showed nothing but brainless opposition and simple shots that could easily be replicated by anyone with an hour of practice.
I'm awaiting your sniper video then.

But let me guess, your one of those rands that love to bag frag vids, but have never made one yourself?
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6174|Vancouver | Canada

snipergod8541 wrote:

well ben i am srry to tell u that i am not banned from here, i thought i was under the name reflex but it was snipergod.

i am banned from bf2stats.net not this one. i get them confused.

for those who liked the vid thank you! others that didnt and think i suck thats fine. its a dead game and i love bf2, i only make movies to entertain others. i know i used to talk shit and stuff like that but thats done with, i dont do that anymore, i dont care, i just wanna have fun. S.J.N.P.0717 i dont recall anyone beating me in a 1v1 b/c my last 1v1 was about 2 years ago so... i havet 1v1 since then. when i went through my stage in medic, i wasnt good at all, i sucked at medic but medic is differnt then sniper lawl. so edit and S.J.N.P.0717 whats ur point? i still dont get it. i know i had an ego problem but thats over with, your probly going to tell me "the point is, ur bad" i know... thats exacly what ur going to say. i dont care, i wanna be friends with everyone so call me bad and shit but its just a game. edit and S.J.N.P.0717 i would like to be friends with u guys and pub sometime if u want. no worries! xfire snipergod8541
I like you.
elite-sniper697
Dirty.^Elite<3
+15|6195

robcr9 wrote:

Is it fuck bobby lo0ol0ol0ol

hahaha Rob! you are full of shit lmfao i still love you tho<3 and for the vid watched a few mins was alright.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6501|P-way, NJ
Reflex remember when you asked me for tips for medic, nd we did the 1v1 in pro? And i went for construction nd you went for south block and you didn't know that mains take twice as long. Yeah, it was pretty funny listening to you over the xfire phone saying how bf2 pro sucks etc...Then after you lost that round we did snipers only and you had the svd and was complaining how bad the gun was?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard