Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6734
now sergeant major will be easier

Last edited by cyborg_ninja-117 (2006-02-08 06:14:10)

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6675|Devil's Perch

Metaltop wrote:

They can get all the expert badges.
And because most of them only play karkand they don't know what a plane or heli looks like.
Or they use just 1 kit.

So enough to do for them.
Yeah, great. So, in the future, not just a couple of players will be waiting at helo pads and airfields and armor spawn points but everyone will because everyone needs the expert badges. Great rounds for commanders to come: Rounds are likely to last 25 minutes and more because no one will be capping flags and the only kills are made by artillery and teamkillers.

Hooray for EA.
Proud member of a dead community.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6718
I seriously doubt EA will actually require all the expert vehicle badges for ranks. As other players have mentioned, it would take a combined playing time of over 1000 hours (or something like that, I'm too lazy to check) in vehicles ALONE.

Add to that the fact that there arent enough vehicles to go around, especially in the case of helicopters and planes, and there will be almost no people that would be able to get all the expert badges. All the expert kit badges is another thing, because there is no restriction on how many support guys you can have running around, for example.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6675|Devil's Perch

Skruples wrote:

I seriously doubt EA will actually require all the expert vehicle badges for ranks. As other players have mentioned, it would take a combined playing time of over 1000 hours (or something like that, I'm too lazy to check) in vehicles ALONE.

Add to that the fact that there arent enough vehicles to go around, especially in the case of helicopters and planes, and there will be almost no people that would be able to get all the expert badges.
That is what you and I and other reasonable human beings think. But what about EA?

Skruples wrote:

All the expert kit badges is another thing, because there is no restriction on how many support guys you can have running around, for example.
100% ACK.
Proud member of a dead community.
Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6741|Germany
And finally the last rank that is made possible by the ECGtester
http://bf2player.com/index.php?page=sta … t=64678688 Lieutenant General
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6727|Gütersloh, Germany
Thanks Zeibach.

It's weird, the Lt. Gen. has all Expert Badges. I thought you get promoted to General with the Badges :\
So General is maybe awarded to the best performing Lt. General. Like SMotC

Last edited by Ali (2006-02-08 06:47:48)

fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6773|The Netherlands
IvysDad
+0|6778|Jacksonville, NC
Ok debating on what then new point requirements for the the new ranks will be is just loads of fun....I enjoy listening to all of you with too much time on your hands (i.e. more than 2 hours a day on the game).  I only average a little over an hour, and play because I like the game, not because I like the rank or the shinny medals, badges and colorful ribbons.

OK so now the real question.....when is the patch going to be released along with Euro Force?
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6773|The Netherlands
next week tuesday
Fatbubba
+0|6705

Skruples wrote:

So, it's not like everyone is supposed to end up as one of the higher officer ranks
IvysDad
+0|6778|Jacksonville, NC

fdcp_elmo wrote:

next week tuesday
Ok and where did you get that information?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6773|Scotland

ermmmm, they have to lower the sergeant major ranks, as it would be 50000 points then only 10000 more to 2nd lt. so thts not right, and also if they lower the sergeant major requirements they also have to lower the first sergeant requirements. if the 2nd lt is really at 60000 then sergeant major must be at like 40000 or 35000.l
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6669|The Netherlands
http://bf2tracker.com/thread.php?postid=163203
scroll down and you wil get the new ranks + reqs.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard