*fmj*power
+1|6748
ok, after 3 or 4 pms and months of having my account changed and molested by one mod with a diffrent political veiw than me at bf2tracker.com im sick of it, the community needs to know. apparently someone there doesnt like george bush and they are telling me my avitor is not allowed. naked chicks, girls flashing and bouncing boobs are ok, just dont put up a picture of george bush, does that make any sense that they allow nude avitors but not a picture of george bush?

be it that only one mod has said this, 3 others told me my avitor was just fine and humorus. i mean seriously if you cant handel a picture of george bush as someones avitor should you realy be allowed to run a website that boasts free speech rights? i just think everyone here at bf2s should be made well aware of the natzi type tactics employed by the child admins at bf2tracker.com, everything is fine until your political veiw differs from admin, beware.  such a shame but not a loss, their forums have gone right down the toilet in the last month anyway, every single thread is someone crying or bitching about a better player and trying to get their stats reset. heres the avitor that seems to offend someone so bad at bf2tracker.com that they are going to remove me.......
https://home.comcast.net/~fern420/ttt.gif

Last edited by *fmj*power (2006-02-06 08:51:04)

Octavarium
+1|6702
I wish all sigs were banned they annoy me - hence why I don't have one

Can't see whats especially wrong with yours though...
*fmj*power
+1|6748
i totaly agree on the sig thing, nothing looks tackier than some 600x 300 large banner sized sig boasting medals and whore points, i agree, hence i use the very small bunny hopper for my sig. but this one was because of my avitor, i mean come on, i still cant understand why one set of nsaked boobs is ok but this boob isnt????
https://home.comcast.net/~fern420/ttt.gif
Octavarium
+1|6702
I use these forums from work so all the swearing and soft core pron gets filtered so I don't get to see any threads with those things in them.
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6768|Kansas, USA
Well, it is THEIR forum. They can have whatever rules they want. Free speech does not entitle you to free speech on someones privately paid for forum. If the forum was paid for with tax dollars, then it would be wrong. Anyway, perhaps he is just trying to keep the forum from becoming a hotbed of flaming based upon politics as it is primarily a gaming forum. Thankfully most of that is kept in it's own area in these forums, but it does spill over into the "gamin" centered forums from time to time - which is a shame.

So, without knowing his true intentions, it could be that he was just trying to keep things focused on gaming. So banning political or religious avatars would be within reason. And, naked chicks? Hell no one can argue about a good looking woman.

I also find it interesting that you have made several attempts to rectify this on a forum which you believe "have gone right down the toilet in the last month anyway". If you don't like their forums why do you even care? Sounds like someone that is being spitefull.

As for "every single thread is someone crying or bitching about a better player and trying to get their stats reset" - do you read THESE forums? There's a lot of that here as well.
Octavarium
+1|6702
As for the good looking woman....

#1 Most of them are ugly plastic fools who would probably give you a nice collection of STD's

#2 If many women played BF2 they would be banned pretty quick...
*fmj*power
+1|6748
the only reason i care about it is becuase i made some good friends there id like to keep and i never have ever or ever would put anything political in a post, like you said its a gaming forum and i strongly agree with that. i chose the avitor more so becuase its just him flipping the bird, its not everyday you see your presedent flipping the bird so i thought it was very humorus.

Last edited by *fmj*power (2006-02-06 21:03:25)

pndragon26
+23|6678
change it to a picture of the Prophet Mohammad! I believe there are some good cartoons of him around... somewhere... don't see how that could cause a problem...
DuVeL
+2|6661|New Gitland, the Netherlands
1 thing, it's avatar. For the rest, it are their forums.
xaven
+25|6725|Berlin
today I cant choose my avatar, tomorrow I cant choose my nickname. and next week GWB rules the world...
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6697|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

uh, maybe it wasn't the bush, maybe it was his middle finger, less political more moral? maybe?

Last edited by mr.widdim (2006-02-06 14:43:59)

wingman358
The Original
+11|6647

Octavarium wrote:

As for the good looking woman....

#1 Most of them are ugly plastic fools who would probably give you a nice collection of STD's

#2 If many women played BF2 they would be banned pretty quick...
lol @ #2
SonOfUncleSam
+0|6655|Ohio
I know hes flipping us off, but it looks like hes picking his nose.
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6697|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

well... It could be offensive not only for political beliefs... thats all... well, w/e mods can be strange....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard