broookeNN
teh kewl wun.
+8|5374|Washington D.C.
New battlefield 2 sniper movie: redefined... featuring REF|3X*LSD, brokeN, FataL, and krackenzap. Enjoyy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_imyO9qPt8

Last edited by broookeNN (2009-08-04 15:44:33)

JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6318|England
It was good, but it was mostly all single shots. =/
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5391|USA
Re-enable commenting, we had a good 15 comments of flame going and I'd like to continue.

Thanks.

lolz nvm looks you already did.

Last edited by edlT (2009-08-04 19:34:18)

broookeNN
teh kewl wun.
+8|5374|Washington D.C.
tbh pro graphic^^^
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5418|Dublin, Ireland

Oisín<3 wrote:

Whats the story with all these xKullx/Hint fanboys making all these wannabe trailer videos these days. They are boring compared to the likes of xKullx/Hint work. The sniping is average at best and the quality is horribad.

Basically, the pros make your average public videos look like shit.

But yeah, from a fellow-pub players point of view I guess it would be helpfull and entertaining, an experianced player... Not so much.

*Yawn*
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6183|Roma
Nice.
I saw ebug9 killed almost at the very start
One complaint, the aspect ratio for wide-screen was fucked up, could have had much more one the player.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5391|USA
Should've added in voip recordings of reflex whining about everything from reg to "the medics aren't doing their job!!!" in pubs w/ his whiney ass voice. He thinks he's 10x better than he actually is and it's kinda sad to see people that can easily out perform him get shadowed by him in a vid such as this (I've seen fatal pulling 30-0's within 100 tickets in pubs sniping lolz)

The lack of streaks, over-emphasized shots (for what they were), and the quality make this barely average =/

Last edited by edlT (2009-08-05 06:28:38)

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6304

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Nice.
I saw ebug9 killed almost at the very start
One complaint, the aspect ratio for wide-screen was fucked up, could have had much more one the player.
Ye it is. I don't even remember that happening.
broookeNN
teh kewl wun.
+8|5374|Washington D.C.

edlT wrote:

Should've added in voip recordings of reflex whining about everything from reg to "the medics aren't doing their job!!!" in pubs w/ his whiney ass voice. =/
In my next video ill b shure to include!!
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5392
So terrible.  Worst I have ever seen.
broookeNN
teh kewl wun.
+8|5374|Washington D.C.

Red Forman wrote:

So terrible.  Worst I have ever seen.
lolumad?
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6475|P-way, NJ

Oisín<3 wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

Whats the story with all these xKullx/Hint fanboys making all these wannabe trailer videos these days. They are boring compared to the likes of xKullx/Hint work. The sniping is average at best and the quality is horribad.

Basically, the pros make your average public videos look like shit.

But yeah, from a fellow-pub players point of view I guess it would be helpfull and entertaining, an experianced player... Not so much.

*Yawn*
Probably the only and last time i quote this person.
Colonel_Moe777_7
+13|5552
Fuuuuuuuuuuuucken awwwwwwwwsome cool shots and excellent editing too +100
aLi3nZ
+138|6499|New Zealand
Great editing. Would be better with more streaks and a better variety of maps though 4*
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6403|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Liked Reflex's part best, mostly cause of the streaks. Single shots don't make a movie unless they're freaking awesome.

Like so:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5125vvI-WS4

Last edited by SplinterStrike (2009-08-07 19:54:43)

JAyThaRevo
+31|6279|Austria
i dont know what u guys have

very skilled snipers...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard