CameronPoe
+2,925|6565
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8184583.stm

Fair fucks to the man, it appears as though he has secured the release of those poor journalists detained in North Korea and sentenced to hard labour. +1

The value of massaging the egos of megalomaniacs to get what you want out of them should never be underestimated.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-08-04 12:44:58)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477
Bill Clinton knows just how far dick-sucking can get you
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6587|Columbus, OH
Slick-Willy must have the hook-ups. I need to steal his little Black Book
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6577|Mountains of NC

its his first azan
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6725
They are also going to let him film ...North Korean Girls Gone Wild while he is over there...lol

Nice job Mr Clinton...much respect for you

Last edited by [TUF]Catbox (2009-08-04 14:52:45)

Love is the answer
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6538|Global Command
Clinton; " I have a message from the White House.

White House; " No he doesn't. "
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6777
Well done Clinton.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6454|The Land of Scott Walker
I lol'd when I heard this news hit my email at work.  All I could envision was Bill and Kim smoking cigars at an adult establishment.  Kim leans over to Bill ... "you pick up tab, journalists go free".
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

And Hillary is actually doing something similar in the mid east at the same time.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6773|d

BN wrote:

Well done Clinton.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6731|Eastern PA
Only Clinton would go half-way around the world to pick up 2 chicks.

Kudos.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6654

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

yea bet he had to suck that dick pretty hard
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6506

Masques wrote:

lol!  . . . LOL! . . . |_()|_!
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

blademaster wrote:

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

yea bet he had to suck that dick pretty hard
probably not, on average i hear they are pretty small over there
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6641|Finland

Masques wrote:

Kudos.
Indeed. Good show, Bill.

https://img269.imageshack.us/img269/8771/1135248214610.jpg

I'll let someone else do the caption to that pic.
I need around tree fiddy.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6558|San Diego, CA, USA
I'm glad they Bill Clinton and Al Gore were able to get them released, but I'm worried what concessions were made to Kimee; we seem to keep rewarding bad behavior from these dictators and that's not a good thing.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477

Harmor wrote:

I'm glad they Bill Clinton and Al Gore were able to get them released, but I'm worried what concessions were made to Kimee; we seem to keep rewarding bad behavior from these dictators and that's not a good thing.
While Clinton and Gore might have enormous amounts of influence, neither has any direct authority over anything. Likely they just buttered up Mr. Kim and made some agreements with him that no one actually needs to honor.

Just something to placate his ego and get the prisoners back safe.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6420|'Murka

Waiting for word to get out that they were going to be released regardless...
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

The only demand I saw was a visit from a high ranking official. This was the reward.. big deal (considering it saved two Americans).
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

BN wrote:

Well done Clinton.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5409
Maybe it was payback for the light water reactor bubba gave them?
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5409
Oh sorry.  I meant GG Bubba, you pwn.

Last edited by Red Forman (2009-08-05 11:09:42)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6565

Kmarion wrote:

The only demand I saw was a visit from a high ranking official. This was the reward.. big deal (considering it saved two Americans).
The meaningless gesture of a visit from a hasbeen president wasn't worth doing to secure their release? You can bet the Bush administration would have scoffed at the idea from some sort of misplaced pride - I reckon that this sort of costless diplomacy is what should be practiced far more often. Clinton set a good example here rather than going the way of those that neglect the old adage 'pride comes before a fall'.

"We were shocked. But we knew instantly in our hearts that the nightmare of our lives was finally coming to an end."

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-08-05 12:09:13)

Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6192|Ireland
Clinton likes short asians.  And leave it to an Irishman to celebrate an Expresident posing for propaganda pics with a murderous dictator to free stupid journalists from a country that is known for doing this shit.

Yea, way to go libs.  Maybe Clinton can pay a visit to Osama bin laden next and get his picture taken shaken his hand in exchange for kidnapped soldiers/journalists.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6565

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Clinton likes short asians.  And leave it to an Irishman to celebrate an Expresident posing for propaganda pics with a murderous dictator to free stupid journalists from a country that is known for doing this shit.

Yea, way to go libs.  Maybe Clinton can pay a visit to Osama bin laden next and get his picture taken shaken his hand in exchange for kidnapped soldiers/journalists.
Yeah because Kim Jong 'i'm so ronery' Il is soooo similar to Osama Bin Laden.... One is a megalomaniac with an inferiority complex, the other is a psychopath that can't be reasoned with.

Hoorah for bollocks analogues, inferences and extrapolations!

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-08-05 16:15:50)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard