Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6499|6 6 4 oh, I forget

FFLink wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

FFLink wrote:

Blade...
They had helmets.
Not when he's in the park and snatches that little girl.
Butbutbut......................... IT WAS A CLOUDY DAY!!!!! Didn't he avoid the sunlight in one of the street corners at some point after he threw the girl in front of the bus? Don't remember. Need to have a Blade marathon again.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6178|what

Do Canadian Vampires drink blood from bags?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Ioan92
+337|5748

AussieReaper wrote:

Yes;

https://s3files.core77.com/blog/images/tharpNEWESTlead.jpg
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6716|Devon, England

Ioan92 wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Yes;

http://s3files.core77.com/blog/images/t … STlead.jpg
Happy Tree Friends comes to mind, for some reason.
BRiiNDED
+137|6150
What came first? Humans or Vampires?

We could be mutations from them
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6369
It´s like EE chat all over the place.....................
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6671

Macbeth wrote:

I'm watching the show True Blood on HBO and there is a bunch of sex between people and vampires all the time on and I'm just thinking, could you get a vampire pregnant or since they're dead they can't have children or since they're supernatural could there be a way.

So could you get a vampire pregnant?
hahha I started watching that show 2 now wai Macmaster u been readin my mind or wut lately
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5523|England
Vampires are creatures that have to feed on blood to survive, I don't think Vampires are dead, I believe they are somewhat "undead" or perhaps even "alive".

I think the answer to the question is yes.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6499|6 6 4 oh, I forget

blademaster wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I'm watching the show True Blood on HBO and there is a bunch of sex between people and vampires all the time on and I'm just thinking, could you get a vampire pregnant or since they're dead they can't have children or since they're supernatural could there be a way.

hahha I started watching that show 2 now wai Macmaster u been readin my mind or wut lately
Just finished S02E07. This show should be on every day! Again gonna have to wait a week. Dull.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6671

Ultrafunkula wrote:

blademaster wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Just finished S02E07. This show should be on every day! Again gonna have to wait a week. Dull.
yea I need to get caught up with season 2 just finished Season 1 last night
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6762|Salt Lake City

ATG wrote:

If a vampire falls in the forest and there is no Macbeth around to hear it, does it really make a sound?
No, no, no.  If a man speaks in the forest where no woman can hear, is he still wrong? 
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6671

Ioan92 wrote:

burnzz wrote:

our Transylvanian resident checks in to clear things up . . .
I'm not Transylvanian, lol

hahah yea u are u iz from Romania which is close to Transylvania so u knows where are the vampires is hiding.. dont u... dont u.. lol <3
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6769|Reality

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

kmarion would hit the goth chick per se
how does he he know which is the goth chick?
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Ioan92
+337|5748

blademaster wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

burnzz wrote:

our Transylvanian resident checks in to clear things up . . .
I'm not Transylvanian, lol

hahah yea u are u iz from Romania which is close to Transylvania so u knows where are the vampires is hiding.. dont u... dont u.. lol <3
Actually, Dracula was Romanian, not Transylvanian. But the throne was in the mountains near Transylvania.

So Transylvania =/= Vampires

Sorry

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard