Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Imagine MW2 with recoil and no jumping (Because the series has an amazing "Jump/Climb over" system), the game would be so much more interesting, and almost realistic, just add a bleeding out system and a medic kit then you have ArmA 2 but better.
Better yet, CoD1's MP.

CoD1's gameplay was prefect, why did they fuck with it so much?
firebolt5
+114|6156

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Imagine MW2 with recoil and no jumping (Because the series has an amazing "Jump/Climb over" system), the game would be so much more interesting, and almost realistic, just add a bleeding out system and a medic kit then you have ArmA 2 but better.
Better yet, CoD1's MP.

CoD1's gameplay was prefect, why did they fuck with it so much?
Times have changed
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5937
Yes times have changed, it's such a shame, so many wonderful games are given up for games that aren't better but all the noobs go there and nobody is left with the good games. Also another thing is people will play the game wrong, sometimes a game will be much more fun if you try and play it differently.

Try playing COD-WaW with a couple friends and move around all tactically and have roles and stuff. It makes the game so much more fun. Also without my clan BF2142 wasn't fun. Imagine 6 medics charging through shooting anything that moves and the second somebody goes down the squad takes a defensive position until he's up, then move on until all the flags are captured. It takes about 2 or 3 seconds to capture a flag when you're 6 guys.

Check out the promo I'm not trying to recruit, just show how awesome they/we are.
Archer
rapes face
+161|6425|Canuckistan

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Yes times have changed, it's such a shame, so many wonderful games are given up for games that aren't better but all the noobs go there and nobody is left with the good games. Also another thing is people will play the game wrong, sometimes a game will be much more fun if you try and play it differently.

Try playing COD-WaW with a couple friends and move around all tactically and have roles and stuff. It makes the game so much more fun. Also without my clan BF2142 wasn't fun. Imagine 6 medics charging through shooting anything that moves and the second somebody goes down the squad takes a defensive position until he's up, then move on until all the flags are captured. It takes about 2 or 3 seconds to capture a flag when you're 6 guys.

Check out the promo I'm not trying to recruit, just show how awesome they/we are.
Uh, in other, more relevant (not to mention more important) news, 50 Cent has signed on a cameo for Modern Warfare 2 to cast as the "multiplayer" voice, (possibly for the Rangers faction?)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE:

http://kotaku.com/5332780/modern-warfar … om-50-cent
Bradt3hleader
+121|5937
50 cent? That piece of gangsta trash?
firebolt5
+114|6156
lol at the comments:
If they can limit the amount of (shock) profanity used for his dialog then I'm alright with it. Lord knows I don't need Fiddy to announce the word "bitch," hell, or "mother f@#ker" at the end of each sentence.

"Team death match, bitch."
"Hell! They've taken the lead,
"Mother f@#ker. They've planted the bomb!"
"You're the last on standing dog, try better not in hell f@#king mess it up, bitch."
Ioan92
+337|5724

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Would be like AA3, but a tad better.
Ioan92
+337|5724
So, will we actually get to put more than one addon on our weapons or will it be the same retarded shite?
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6345

firebolt5 wrote:

lol at the comments:
If they can limit the amount of (shock) profanity used for his dialog then I'm alright with it. Lord knows I don't need Fiddy to announce the word "bitch," hell, or "mother f@#ker" at the end of each sentence.

"Team death match, bitch."
"Hell! They've taken the lead,
"Mother f@#ker. They've planted the bomb!"
"You're the last on standing dog, try better not in hell f@#king mess it up, bitch."
yeah, dats watsup!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
They go from Kiefer Sutherland to 50 Cent?
Bradt3hleader
+121|5937
I wonder what all the other kill streak unlocks will be. I'm thinking all the ones from COD4 and COD5. So maybe a UAV, M777 Howitzer, AC130, Helicopters, Dogs, etc...

I would like the helicopters to be flown by players instead of the computer. No more wallhacking crap.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard