Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

The federal government is not going to pull back on its efforts to curtail marijuana farming operations, Gil Kerlikowske, director of the White House's Office of National Drug Control Policy, said Wednesday in Fresno.

The nation's drug czar, who viewed a foothill marijuana farm on U.S. Forest Service land with state and local officials earlier Wednesday, said the federal government will not support legalizing marijuana.

"Legalization is not in the president's vocabulary, and it's not in mine," he said.

Kerlikowske said he can understand why legislators are talking about taxing marijuana cultivation to help cash-strapped government agencies in California. But the federal government views marijuana as a harmful and addictive drug, he said.

"Marijuana is dangerous and has no medicinal benefit," Kerlikowske said in downtown Fresno while discussing Operation SOS -- Save Our Sierra -- a multiagency effort to eradicate marijuana in eastern Fresno County.
http://www.fresnobee.com/local/story/1553061.html
Well so much for that "change" you were all expecting.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6546|Long Island, New York
Regardless of what this fuckwit says, I can still see it getting legalized in the next 5-10 years, if not less.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5710|College Park, MD
And the 'progress'

Every politician is the god damned same
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6663

Because marijuana is more harmful than alcohol or tobacco or nicotine
imortal
+240|6674|Austin, TX
"Change we can believe in!"
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6557|San Diego, CA, USA
Obamajuana.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

Why not?> Riddle me that.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6693|United States of America
I thought we were nearly all at a consensus that it wouldn't happen in this Congress and we'd have to wait for Generation X-ers to get elected for any manner of serious reform.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

DesertFox- wrote:

I thought we were nearly all at a consensus that it wouldn't happen in this Congress and we'd have to wait for Generation X-ers to get elected for any manner of serious reform.
If it didn't happen in the 70's I am reluctant to think x'ers will have any luck.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6663

It's thanks to Gen-X'ers that Obama became a huge fad and full of hype. Stupid kids.

Or was it Generation Y?

Last edited by mtb0minime (2009-07-24 01:12:54)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6637|IRELAND

Kmarion wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

If it didn't happen in the 70's I am reluctant to think x'ers will have any luck.
If the 60s Hippie kids didn't do it when their time came the Gen X'ers definitely won't.

"has no medicinal benefit," Yeah, this guy knows what he is talking about.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5710|College Park, MD
Thing is 60s hippie kids weren't in office at the time
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Swan
The town bike
+54|5456
maybe gilbert should be the drug tsar lulz
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

Hmm thought dilbert finally broke and said lulz, change your damn avatar swan this annoying.
mcjagdflieger
Champion of Dueling Rectums
+26|6319|South Jersey
How the hell would the hippies make it legal? You can't change legislation from inside a record store, or in a basement playin guitar with yo buddies. When we finally take over, theres no way this shit is gonna stay illegal. absolutely impossible. And all the naysayers will look back, thinking, wow, they were right, pot is not dangerous, and look at all this cash! Fuck! Down with baby boomers, you guys blow

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard