nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6337|New Haven, CT
Anyone else enjoy Shipment FFA? I find it a highly useful tool to level up. This is especially true when using the P90.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6166|what

The problem with Cod4 (and there aren't many) is that the Spawn locations are not dynamic.

I'll often run a swathe through the enemy lines and then know exactly where to expect a spawning enemy and be able to kill them as they spawn in.

Bog, crash, any map that isn't set to Search and Destroy is ideal to practice it and exploit it.

Shipment you pick a machine gun, hit z and you're guaranteed a lot of kills. Throw grenades into spawn points for maximum effect and there's not much fun after long.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6337|New Haven, CT
Yes, that's true. It what makes Shipment FFA so easy to level up on, though. I'll admit the enjoyment in the playing is winning - I get 1st 80% of the time I play an HC Shipment FFA server. I usually only play with 5 - 15 on the server, though, so it isn't a spawn kill fest the entire time.

I never found grenades that effective, though. They don't kill people who spawn after they are thrown. It seems the machine gun (or P90, which is way easier to use with Bandolier and Sleight of Hand) is the best weapon to use.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5801|Catherine Black
I'm cringing
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Ioan92
+337|5735
I have to confess, I used shipment to rank up when I forgot the backup my account in the first time.

Its fun with the minimi.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6460|Chicago, IL
I used it to get the gold shotgun, otherwise it's a bit stupid
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5917|CA
I use to play shipment TDM all the time, and then it became stupid.  We started headshot exploiting for skins and that was when I stopped playing CoD4 for PC. (I still have it installed, play it occasionally)  Lack of support/updates from developers, repetitive gameplay, and no prestige/reason to play past level 55.  However, I loved it while I was ranking up and the when the game felt new.

I'm thinking of trying it on PS3, as I'm addicted to WaW on PS3 atm...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard