Kez
+778|5674|London, UK
Toro Rosso have sacked French driver Sebastien Bourdais after two seasons with the team.
https://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/46066000/jpg/_46066663_bourdais_282_get.jpg

Apparantly Jaime Alguersuari is being lined up now (apparantly he won the British Formula Three championship)

Too early or just a big flop?

Last edited by Kptk92 :D (2009-07-16 02:10:44)

menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6417|Amsterdam‫
GG he sucked

Last edited by menzo (2009-07-16 05:29:24)

https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England
It should be Nelson Piquet who gets the sack if anyone in F1 right now should. FFS the guy sucks so bad it's not even funny. Everyone says "give him time" and "he's the son of that other Piquet therefore he must also be good" I mean what type of retarded logic is that. I hate all that sort of Dynastic crap that still lingers on in the world
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6205|S.A. Australia
About time, fucking frenchy can't drive and has been consistently slow.
Serious Flex
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6552|SE London

Good.
aimless
+166|6096|Texas
He brought a lawyer in to see if Torro Rosso could do that (contracts and such).

Toro Rosso have announced that Red Bull reserve driver Jaime Alguersuari will race for the team at this weekend’s Hungarian Grand Prix and for the rest of the 2009 season.
Source

Last edited by aimless (2009-07-20 14:42:43)

Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6552|SE London

aimless wrote:

He brought a lawyer in to see if Torro Rosso could do that (contracts and such).
Really? Where did you hear that?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6537|England

Mekstizzle wrote:

It should be Nelson Piquet who gets the sack if anyone in F1 right now should. FFS the guy sucks so bad it's not even funny. Everyone says "give him time" and "he's the son of that other Piquet therefore he must also be good" I mean what type of retarded logic is that. I hate all that sort of Dynastic crap that still lingers on in the world
Aye, Piquet isnt good either, however, Bourdais is worse. And hes French, so theres another reason *ahem*. I think Piquet also has the weight of his father behind him as a persuasion factor in the team.
aimless
+166|6096|Texas

Bertster7 wrote:

aimless wrote:

Really? Where did you hear that?
This was a while back:
Bourdais, who has instructed lawyers to review whether Toro Rosso are in breach of contract, said the timing was particularly frustrating as the team are due to debut a heavily-upgraded car in Hungary.
Source

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard