Poll

Does Obama throw like a girl?

Yes.71%71% - 37
No.28%28% - 15
Total: 52
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6718|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Yes, he throws like a girl.  In fact most girls I know throw better than he does, since most of them can lob a baseball more than 60ft.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Yep he does.  We can all throw like a girl, put the ball in your wrong hand and throw, look at you you spacker.

I will challenge anyone here to a throw off, 3 pebbles each.  Then for round two I will beat you at 'skimming' or 'skipping stones' however you say it.

mcgid1 wrote:

Yes, he throws like a girl.  In fact most girls I know throw better than he does, since most of them can lob a baseball more than 60ft.
Your not in a Female prison are you by any chance?
Defiance
+438|6673

Swan wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

I like the fact that many people actually judge the president on his ball throwing skills
its EE growup
You must mean, "It's EE, recess your maturity to understand what goes on in here."

It didn't look like he was trying particularly hard, just being a little goofy about it.
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6128|So Cal
The "baseball" force is strong in this one. Well, no not really.
https://www.blogcdn.com/www.cinematical.com/media/2009/06/celebstar2.jpg
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
13rin
+977|6481

1927 wrote:

Yep he does.  We can all throw like a girl, put the ball in your wrong hand and throw, look at you you spacker.

I will challenge anyone here to a throw off, 3 pebbles each.  Then for round two I will beat you at 'skimming' or 'skipping stones' however you say it.
You'd lose to a Palestenian.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.

DBBrinson1 wrote:

1927 wrote:

You'd lose to a Palestenian.
Ummm no, check my avatar.  Im a Cardiff City fan.  And I live in Barry, South Wales.  Ive thrown loads of bricks in my time.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6580|Columbus, OH

Gawwad wrote:

I like the fact that many people actually judge the president on his ball throwing skills
It's politics. The Prez wants to show he is a true american by "pretending" to be a sport's fan.
The old timers of this country likes to see the physical strength of our elected leader.
We want a president who is a play-maker, much like our athletes.
If he can't make it over the plate, then GTFO prez

This should be a holiday like Ground Hog Day: If the President can't throw the ball over the plate, then it will be four years of bad presidency.
Ioan92
+337|5724
This thread is fucking pointless.
I found this thread humorous and is in the right section imo.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
I don't think Obama is much of a Baseball fan by the looks of that. How is Baseball America's national sport anyway. I bet Obama is better at the other sports like Basketball and NFL. And he supports West Ham like all black people do (either West Ham or Arsenal, I'm only saying all black people support West Ham or Arsenal because two of my black mates support West Ham/Arsenal respectively, and now Obama supports West Ham, thus a conclusion can be made)
Im confused still.  I now know Ioan see's a point to this thread now but unfortunatley it took 3 pages for him but only 30 mins to change his mind.  Oisin has made a point which has gone right over my head, something that those planes didn't do.

Am I being dull?  Care to enlighten me please?

Obama is a muslim I get that bit.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5428|Dublin, Ireland

1927 wrote:

Im confused still.  I now know Ioan see's a point to this thread now but unfortunatley it took 3 pages for him but only 30 mins to change his mind.  Oisin has made a point which has gone right over my head, something that those planes didn't do.

There was no intended connection between the image and the thread.

I apologize for an inconvenience my spam has caused you.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6155|what

Mekstizzle wrote:

I bet Obama is better at the other sports like Basketball and NFL. And he supports West Ham like all black people do (either West Ham or Arsenal, I'm only saying all black people support West Ham or Arsenal because two of my black mates support West Ham/Arsenal respectively, and now Obama supports West Ham, thus a conclusion can be made)
That's racist!
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

1927 wrote:

Oisin is a cock, and the more of those kinds of pictures he posts the better, because then he'll get banned.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

ghettoperson wrote:

1927 wrote:

Oisin is a cock, and the more of those kinds of pictures he posts the better, because then he'll get banned.
I don't see whats so offensive about the image, care to enlighten me?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

Then don't worry about it and keep posting them.

Oisín<3 wrote:

1927 wrote:

No no, not at all.  I just felt I was missing out on something, I didnt get the joke or something.  I was inconviened momenterally but Im ok now thanks.  I hate thinking Im missing out on fun.  Thanks for clearing that up.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

1927 wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

1927 wrote:

No no, not at all.  I just felt I was missing out on something, I didnt get the joke or something.  I was inconviened momenterally but Im ok now thanks.  I hate thinking Im missing out on fun.  Thanks for clearing that up.
No problem bro, simple misunderstanding.

Oisín<3 wrote:

1927 wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

No problem bro, simple misunderstanding.
I honestly expected you to say 'duhhhhh blah de blah, what are you thick' as Id missed something so obvious due to the way Ioan got it straight away.  One of them weeks I'm afraid.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6765|d

Ioan92 wrote:

This thread is fucking pointless.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6580|Columbus, OH

Mekstizzle wrote:

I don't think Obama is much of a Baseball fan by the looks of that. How is Baseball America's national sport anyway. I bet Obama is better at the other sports like Basketball and NFL. And he supports West Ham like all black people do (either West Ham or Arsenal, I'm only saying all black people support West Ham or Arsenal because two of my black mates support West Ham/Arsenal respectively, and now Obama supports West Ham, thus a conclusion can be made)
Meh I think he looks more a chess player (compliment) or judoka (Judo).
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472

Kmarion wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Haha, "drain some threes", Kmarion you're so white.
Not nearly as white as you..lol
And proud - refraining from trying to casually pass off the use of any black ebonics .
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

Uzique wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Haha, "drain some threes", Kmarion you're so white.
Not nearly as white as you..lol
And proud - refraining from trying to casually pass off the use of any black ebonics .
Fucking queer.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6708
Here's a thought: I don't give a flying fuck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard