The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I'd like to try and break this record does Norris Mcwhirter still officate record attempts for Guiness?  Does anyone have his number?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6628|UK

1927 wrote:

I'd like to try and break this record does Norris Mcwhirter still officate record attempts for Guiness?  Does anyone have his number?
Which record?

Fail, I thought I was in EE Chat.

liquidat0r wrote:

1927 wrote:

Which record?

Fail, I thought I was in EE Chat.
For now I will have to stick to things like 'How many pickeld eggs can you eat in 1 minute'?

Its all bollocks isn't it.  Why the fuck would anyone want to lift things with their flange or cock?  Attention aint it.  Hardly a claim to fame at a dinner party.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6628|UK

1927 wrote:

Hardly a claim to fame at a dinner party.
It would make clearing the table and carrying the plates away a lot more interesting, though.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea
SO tight, she'd actually crush your dick...

liquidat0r wrote:

1927 wrote:

Hardly a claim to fame at a dinner party.
It would make clearing the table and carrying the plates away a lot more interesting, though.
lol. I'm picturing a posh dinner party, maybe with the co-operations President and Wife.

They show you pictures with George Bush, you seem uninterested and come back with 'Mildred, drop ya drawers love show them what you can lift with no hands'.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH
BHAA Russian propaganda! C'mon Rosie O'Donnell show em what you can do....(shut my eyes tight)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard