back to i-life
+336|6594|EU

Available to UK users only.

wtf!
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6552|SE London

Mekstizzle wrote:

I dunno. I mean he did have the inside racing line. Raikkonnen should've moved further out instead of holding his position as it was Sutil that had the racing line and it was Raikkonnen who had the extra space to move. It wasn't as stupid as Monaco, but you gotta feel for the guy. Infact when I saw him in second place, I was actually thinking "I have a feeling something is going to ruin his day" and then I was like "lol imagine if Raikonnen fucks it up for him again"

and It happened, and I was like "oh shi-"

Anyway, did you all just see Ruben's interview? The guy just attacked his own team pretty badly, he's paranoid about the team favouring Button over him, but tbh you can't blame a guy like him. He played second fiddle to Schumacher for all those years and his personality is now different.
Oh come on, he's obviously not.

The way he did say in the interview that he doesn't think they're favouring Jensen gives some indication of that (he kind of gave that impression after the other race that Jensen won and he came 2nd - an instance where the team may well have screwed him over in favour of Button, unlike this time). He's just pissed off that yet again they've screwed up his strategy (which tbh they probably haven't). Ross Brawn did a pretty good job of explaining that if your best lap times are only the 11th fastest, you're not going to win the race. Rubens was just too slow.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
good win, lol at the bitchy mexiho
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
Rubens has a point in the fact that the team is shit. And even if he says to the media that Brawn aern't favouring Jenson, he knows deep down that they are
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6552|SE London

Kptk92 wrote:

Rubens has a point in the fact that the team is shit. And even if he says to the media that Brawn aern't favouring Jenson, he knows deep down that they are
How can anyone really believe that is true in this instance? He was far better placed to score lots of points than Button. If they could've had Barrichello winning or on the podium they'd have been very happy. Rubens knows better than it being favouritism in this case.

The problem that pissed him off wasn't even anything to do with the team. The fuel rigs are not made by the teams and are all identical. These things happen.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6439

Kptk92 wrote:

Rubens has a point in the fact that the team is shit.
Yeah, they must be pretty shit when they're leading both championships.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK

NooBesT wrote:

Kptk92 wrote:

I meant shit recently. Sure the weather has been cold but their problem is developing heat into the tyres, so basically it's their fault.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6552|SE London

Kptk92 wrote:

NooBesT wrote:

Kptk92 wrote:

I meant shit recently. Sure the weather has been cold but their problem is developing heat into the tyres, so basically it's their fault.
Yet they've still finished in strong points scoring positions in both those races. When they're back to hotter races, they should pick up a bit - not to mention the fact that they have far less resources than most of their competitors and so can't get so much mid-season development done. It was always expected that other teams with bigger budgets would narrow the gap as the season progressed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard