the diffusers are getting out of hand

https://premium.f1-live.com/f1/photos-hires/2009/gpnurburgring/diapo_653.jpg
huuuuge

predictions?

1 Barichello
2 Vettel
3 Button

looks like that they have new cams. shit looks better

Last edited by menzo (2009-07-11 05:02:28)

https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6416|Amsterdam‫
GG webber
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Fuck me, I was on the edge of my seat for both Q2 and Q3...when it got going

At last, well done Webber! Although...I was betting on Hamilton coming in pole, especially after practise and Q1, but after his flyer in Q3 (where he did have temp.pole for a while), he didnt do another lap...unlike Rubens and Button who came in 2nd and 3rd. Anyone know or see why, cause I must have missed it...
Fair play to Heikki though...no upgrades and he comes in 6th? And Sutil 7th? Awesome stuff.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6416|Amsterdam‫
redbull has HD onboard cams. it has to be
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
I missed it. And I'll miss the highlights tonight. Ah well, there's always iPlay0r
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
Hamilton gave a sterling performance in Practice and Qualifying. It's going to rain tomorrow and he could jump Vettel and maybe Button at the start as he is using KERS also. I tip him for a podium tomorrow

Last edited by Kptk92 :D (2009-07-11 12:29:10)

menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6416|Amsterdam‫

Code:

Pos  Driver                             Weight (kg)
 1.  Webber       Red Bull-Renault       661.0
 2.  Barrichello  Brawn-Mercedes         647.0
 3.  Button       Brawn-Mercedes         644.0
 4.  Vettel       Red Bull-Renault       661.0
 5.  Hamilton     McLaren-Mercedes       654.5
 6.  Kovalainen   McLaren-Mercedes       664.0
 7.  Sutil        Force India-Mercedes   678.5
 8.  Massa        Ferrari                673.5
 9.  Raikkonen    Ferrari                674.0
10.  Piquet       Renault                676.0
11.  Heidfeld     BMW-Sauber             681.0*
12.  Alonso       Renault                668.2*
13.  Nakajima     Williams-Toyota        683.6*
14.  Trulli       Toyota                 683.7*
15.  Rosberg      Williams-Toyota        689.6*
16.  Kubica       BMW-Sauber             673.5*
17.  Buemi        Toro Rosso-Ferrari     674.5*
18.  Fisichella   Force India-Mercedes   662.5*
19.  Glock        Toyota                 662.3*
20.  Bourdais     Toro Rosso-Ferrari     689.5*
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Wait...Webber qualified FIRST with the HEAVIEST fuel load of the top 5? Jesus.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Sutil in 7th? Man, what happened in these three weeks! Too bad Brawn are still doing enough to ensure that Button wins his first championship. I mean I'm all for Button getting the championship I guess, but not at the expense of having an epic finish to the season like last season. Come on now, last season was probably one of the most dramatic seasons in living memory. At least for me it was.
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
The BBC have done something this time called a 'Fuel-Adjusted Grid', where they've placed the drivers in their likely positions according to the amount of fuel they have

1 Mark Webber (lap 20)
2 Sebastian Vettel +0.250secs (lap 19)
3 Lewis Hamilton +0.614 (lap 18)
4 Rubens Barrichello +0.617 (lap 14)
5 Jenson Button +0.838 (lap 13)
6 Adrian Sutil +1.474 (lap 28)
7 Heikki Kovalainen +1.524 (lap 21)
8 Felipe Massa +1.906 (lap 25)
9 Kimi Raikkonen +2.025 (lap 26)
10 Nelson Piquet +2.048 (lap 26)
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Kptk92 wrote:

The BBC have done something this time called a 'Fuel-Adjusted Grid', where they've placed the drivers in their likely positions according to the amount of fuel they have

1 Mark Webber (lap 20)
2 Sebastian Vettel +0.250secs (lap 19)
3 Lewis Hamilton +0.614 (lap 18)
4 Rubens Barrichello +0.617 (lap 14)
5 Jenson Button +0.838 (lap 13)
6 Adrian Sutil +1.474 (lap 28)
7 Heikki Kovalainen +1.524 (lap 21)
8 Felipe Massa +1.906 (lap 25)
9 Kimi Raikkonen +2.025 (lap 26)
10 Nelson Piquet +2.048 (lap 26)
They normally do this (on TV) in the race build-up with Ted Show the qualifying positions and then the fuel adjustments.
Oh...look at Hammy! That would be pure
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6651|Disaster Free Zone
Red bull 1,2 again?

Looks likely if they don't fuck up somewhere.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6416|Amsterdam‫
Bye hammy
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6711

Drive through for Webber, how fucking gay.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I think Webber deserved that one, why did he swerve so hard to the right? That was a big jerk there at the start.

I feel sorry for Sutil though, once again Raikkonnen ruins his race, it's Monaco all over again. I don't think there's gonna be a bigger hatred of another driver than Sutils hatred for Raikkonnen lol

Infront of his home crowd too, unlucky...

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-07-12 05:50:57)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
How the fuck has Webber managed to be in front despite a drive through penalty! I mean it's all awesome seeing it happen but really, I think alot of people need to be asking questions about that
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
gg Webber Lol at him shouting YES YES YES lololololol

Sutil should have swingers with Raikonnen, that's twice now

Last edited by Kptk92 :D (2009-07-12 06:43:12)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
Good to see that the McLaren is fast again, though. Well Lewis's car, not Kov's. Just was unlucky at the start otherwise he would've surely been in the top three here. How the hell does a guy with a drive through win a race though, sometimes stupid shit like that in F1 annoys me.
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
Yeah absolutely storming start from Hamilton, just locked up going into the first corner and was there a little touch between him and Webber causing his puncture? I don't know, I'm just very disappointed about it but Kovalainen drove an uneventful race and got the job done. A point for McLaren
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

Pretty impressive race, until the last third it was undecided who will win. GJ Webber, although I dislike his ego and driving style. Looks like Red Bull launched their attack on 1st position in drivers and constructors championship. This season is going to be really interesting as Ferrari and McLaren are getting better and Brawn is having problems with tires.

Poor Sutil, although to be objective, it was more of his own fault.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I dunno. I mean he did have the inside racing line. Raikkonnen should've moved further out instead of holding his position as it was Sutil that had the racing line and it was Raikkonnen who had the extra space to move. It wasn't as stupid as Monaco, but you gotta feel for the guy. Infact when I saw him in second place, I was actually thinking "I have a feeling something is going to ruin his day" and then I was like "lol imagine if Raikonnen fucks it up for him again"

and It happened, and I was like "oh shi-"

Anyway, did you all just see Ruben's interview? The guy just attacked his own team pretty badly, he's paranoid about the team favouring Button over him, but tbh you can't blame a guy like him. He played second fiddle to Schumacher for all those years and his personality is now different.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Well done Webber...what an emotional outburst that was! The Sutil/Kimi collision was just driver error - it wasn't eithers fault more so than the other, however, it just had to be Kimi didnt it. I really cannot stand him, and Im sure Sutil hates him more.
Personally, I think that the pit-exit is in such a poor position, Im surprised something hasnt happened more often there.

I fucking lol'd at Alonso spinning on the warmup lap...when the lap was in progress I thought "what happens if someone went off now"...30seconds later...LOL. But as for Hamilton...you fucking clot! I was betting on him nabbing a podium this weekend, and he should have really. He really has missed his opportunity to get a podium now, because I doubt McLaren will maintain that race-pace for Hungary.

Oh yeah Mek, Rubens interview...holy hell! I just thought fairplay because at least he is being open and honest about how hes feeling/thinking, rather than just another public-relations interview. Im not quite sure what his anger was vented at more: Button getting past him on the pitstop, the fuelhose (which isnt exactly the teams fault...) or perhaps even the Brawns shredding of the tyres? Oh yeah, or perhaps his wanting of a 2stop rather than a 3stop? I guess after the Ferrari years, he will always be paranoid.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

Mekstizzle wrote:

I dunno. I mean he did have the inside racing line. Raikkonnen should've moved further out instead of holding his position as it was Sutil that had the racing line and it was Raikkonnen who had the extra space to move. It wasn't as stupid as Monaco, but you gotta feel for the guy. Infact when I saw him in second place, I was actually thinking "I have a feeling something is going to ruin his day" and then I was like "lol imagine if Raikonnen fucks it up for him again"

and It happened, and I was like "oh shi-"

Anyway, did you all just see Ruben's interview? The guy just attacked his own team pretty badly, he's paranoid about the team favouring Button over him, but tbh you can't blame a guy like him. He played second fiddle to Schumacher for all those years and his personality is now different.
Well, Sutil was leaving boxes so he had to pay attention to drivers on his left and give them way or at least leave them some place on track, he even had a blue flag. If you look at that moment, you see that Sutil had on the left that white line bordering track and Raikkonen actually already was outside the track. Lets see what they both say for that and what will race control do about it.
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6556
Fantastic drive from Webber. Good start from Hamilton,but he mucked it up in the first bend. Also good drive from Vettel to recover from a poor start to claim 2nd.
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard