ViPeY
+0|6671|Hampshire, England
UBAR says 45 team points in 1 round but I didnt get mine until I passed 50.  I don't know if this was a delayed reaction from the server or something but UBAR has always been spot on with all of my other awards.  Not really a big deal tho.  oppinions anyone?

P.S. Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section of the forum.  I seem to remember there used to be an UBAR improvements section but i couldn't find it.
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6767|Scotland!!!
Moved
khmer
+86|6669|Central California
You could be correct about the delayed server reaction who knows.....*shrugs shoulders*
raz
+22|6655|England, UK
Yeah, it takes time for servers to update.. Specially if hundreds of people are earning medals at any one time..
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6778
I would go for the delayed server reaction, I had that when I went for my Vet Anti-Tank, after I killed another 3 people I got it then, sometimes the servers dont recognise it or take a while to update with the information.
ViPeY
+0|6671|Hampshire, England
ok cheers
CORPORAL_MENENDEZ
+0|6645
hey, just wondering if you guys could tell me what counts as "team points" as i am having a lot of trouble getting this ribbon, and if i knew what counted as team points it might shed some light on this for me.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6647|Brisbane, Australia

Team points: Anything except kills
Buffnuggles
+11|6724|The Hague, Netherlands

ViPeY wrote:

UBAR says 45 team points in 1 round but I didnt get mine until I passed 50.  I don't know if this was a delayed reaction from the server or something but UBAR has always been spot on with all of my other awards.  Not really a big deal tho.  oppinions anyone?

P.S. Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section of the forum.  I seem to remember there used to be an UBAR improvements section but i couldn't find it.
You have received the ribbon on February 5.
Congrats and up to the Legion of Merit ribbon.
Buffnuggles
+11|6724|The Hague, Netherlands

CORPORAL_MENENDEZ wrote:

hey, just wondering if you guys could tell me what counts as "team points" as i am having a lot of trouble getting this ribbon, and if i knew what counted as team points it might shed some light on this for me.
Capture flags, heal, repair, give ammo etc.
Take a 64 map Dragon Valley or Kubra Dam with 20 persons in it and you will get it in no-time.
Capture a lot of flags on these maps.
Torin
+52|6684
Yes, there is very much a delayed reaction. When I got mine, I got my 45 team points, and sat there waiting for a good 30-45 seconds before the ribbon popped up.

Same thing happened with Legion of Merit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard