Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5868|00770
Just wondering if any female players are still playing the game more than just once a month or two?
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
BL4CKL10N
+66|6279
Huellia. Queen Of BF2-Addiction
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6450|The Twilight Zone
Kim and Bitchy seem quite active
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6758

lots of internet women play.

search btw

and if they do play, .sup wont stop following them around.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6450|The Twilight Zone

usmarine wrote:

lots of internet women play.

search btw

and if they do play, .sup wont stop following them around.
lol I've seen Kim play but I resisted

Playing TF2 lately
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6188|Roma
Nyx still does
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6269
Try the pink server

Eifa wrote:

Just wondering if any female players are still playing the game more than just once a month or two?
are choo kiddin lady?
i've been playing this bf2 game more than any other game i have ---3 yrs and counting
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6651

I played with some girl named USMC Chick or something like that.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5506|America
Lol usmc chick is in the RA clan, with the rest of us. We have 5 hot chicks just in our clan that play.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6758

Blade4509 wrote:

Lol usmc chick is in the RA clan, with the rest of us. We have 5 hot chicks just in our clan that play.
zomg can i be in yur clan?
Eifa
+923|5868|00770

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

are choo kiddin lady?
i've been playing this bf2 game more than any other game i have ---3 yrs and counting
2,5 years and still going on.. can't seem to stop playing even if I try (yes, I TRY to have a real life every once in a while lol.) 
I do have some minor arguments with my bf sometimes.. Sometimes we both want to play during the day but we can't play at the same time since we have a 2year old running around the house.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

Eifa wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

are choo kiddin lady?
2,5 years and still going on.. can't seem to stop playing even if I try (yes, I TRY to have a real life every once in a while lol.) 
I do have some minor arguments with my bf sometimes.. Sometimes we both want to play during the day but we can't play at the same time since we have a 2year old running around the house.
Mum: Play bf2
Dad: Play bf2
Kid: Huge box of crackers
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Eifa
+923|5868|00770

Varegg wrote:

Eifa wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

are choo kiddin lady?
But what about when she starts annoying the dog or her diaper needs changing or when she wants something to drink. Or when she starts annoying both the cat AND the dog? It's not that simple.  (wish it was tho lol.)
And she wants company every once in a while. You can play with her on your lap for max 15min then she gets bored or you get annoyed cos she keeps hitting all the buttons and you play like a bag of shit cos you can't concentrate
thepilot91
+64|6233|Åland!

Eifa wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Eifa wrote:

But what about when she starts annoying the dog or her diaper needs changing or when she wants something to drink. Or when she starts annoying both the cat AND the dog? It's not that simple.  (wish it was tho lol.)
And she wants company every once in a while. You can play with her on your lap for max 15min then she gets bored or you get annoyed cos she keeps hitting all the buttons and you play like a bag of shit cos you can't concentrate
lol xD
have you seen The Guilld
these characters are AWSUM!!

Cyd Sherman's online gaming addiction brings more than she bargains for...
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6283|eng
I'm fairly sure Nyx is a girl, and is still playing.
#rekt
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5456|Yeah, there :)

Eifa wrote:

Sure
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6758

Mint Sauce wrote:

I'm fairly sure Nyx is a girl, and is still playing.
lolwut
Eifa
+923|5868|00770

thepilot91 wrote:

Eifa wrote:

Varegg wrote:

lol xD
Exactly

But hey, gr8 to know that I'm not the only female pwning (i wish lol.) ppl out there ^^
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6642

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Eifa wrote:

are choo kiddin lady?
gj kimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh so many mmm's lol
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6758

oh my
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5929|CA
Female players are out there.  Unfortunately, they are all 40 year old males in cosplay costumes.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6758

GravyDan wrote:

Female players are out there.  Unfortunately, they are all 40 year old males in cosplay costumes.
but i has a facebook pics
Nihil
+15|5803|Malaga, Spain
By the way y'all, Eifa is a pretty damn good infantry player. Beware!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard