FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6460|'Murka

Chorcai wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Be careful..  somebody once said:  The biggest the lie is, the more people will believe it..  or something like that.

Take for exemple the Lavon Affair.

Imagine that this operation had succeeded without the perpetrators getting caught, all people suspecting that this event did not really happened the way the "official" version tells it would be called conspiracy nuts.

But in this particular case, the conspiracy nuts would be right...
Are you thinking of this ?

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist" ~ The Usual Suspects.
He's likely referring to the quote from Hitler.

Hitler in Mein Kampf wrote:

The great masses of the people will more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6155|eXtreme to the maX

ATG wrote:

Bin Laden does not exist and probably never did.
He probably does exist, he has done what was wanted of him however.

I reckon the Bush admin knew something was coming, and thought it would be some minor attack - on a par with the prior embassy bombings - but enough to allow them a free hand in the ME.

9/11 turned out to be a bit bigger than that.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6792|Reality
let us not bring religious figures into this!
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6591|Texas - Bigger than France

ATG wrote:

" What we are talking about is bigger than a nation. It is an idea, sort of a New World Order "

George H W Bush

All the events of the last twenty years point to a conspiracy to destroy the sovreignty of peoples and nations. Especially the last ten years.

And no, this is no experiment. It is the truth as I see it. I will keep repeating it until there is proof otherwise.

America, at least the people of, are under assault by terrorist a thousand times worse than AQ.

Bin Laden does not exist and probably never did.
Fair enough.

Aren't you hastening some of the components of your conspiracy theory by sowing the seeds with the youth on this forum?

Are you John Connor or something?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6578|Global Command
Nods.

Come with me if you want to live.
Pug
lol, I'll be your cyborg buddy
Pug
Let me help then.

Start with the idea of owning stock in corporations, and trading the sotk the secondary market.
The the purposeful corruption of the gold standard causing links to one country's currency.
Then add in the SEC, which first creates an economic model for the work to emulate.
And then add in your massive economic failure of choice.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard