eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6236|S.A. Australia
Ponting looks like he's starting to settle in...
Serious Flex
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6674|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I think England will do very well to get Australia out for less than England made.  Got draw written all over this, supposed to piss down on Saturday.
Gotttttttt 'im, yesssssssssss

oh no, Umpire strikes back.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

1927 wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Ponting will make a century.

You heard it here first.
Nope, my head heard it first, I only hate him out of respect and fear.
Well I'm half right so far.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

AussieReaper wrote:

1927 wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Ponting will make a century.

You heard it here first.
Nope, my head heard it first, I only hate him out of respect and fear.
Well I'm half right so far.
Every time he picks his bat up I start twitching, well my arse does.  In a fear kind of way - thats all
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
There's no real threat from the bowling right now, Australia are having it easy

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-07-09 08:30:50)

Nuh the best we got is Freddie and he sounds flat.

Our pro who plays for Glammy has done well today, taken 5 for vs Essex (so far).  I couldn't tell you last time we won a championship game.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

night guys.

looks like ponting and katich will both get a ton. lol

AussieReaper wrote:

night guys.

looks like ponting and katich will both get a ton. lol
Congrats to the pair of them mate, KP's costly stupid shot is now being made to pay.  Its a batsmans wicket, it always is unless Glamorgan are batting on it but lets not take anything away.  Yeah the bowling has been shit, but the batting has been excellent.  I expected it from Ponting, but not so much from Katich.

Why did it take so long to go round the wicket to left handers?  That tic-tac worked well in the 05 Ashes.

I hope your enjoying the Barmy Armie's array of songs, most of them Cardiff City Songs, well ok not most but a few.

What we looking at 500+ for 5 declared?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

500+ is a bit generous. lol But I think the best part about this series has been the fact that the Welsh have been supporting the Aussies because they hate the English.

AussieReaper wrote:

500+ is a bit generous. lol But I think the best part about this series has been the fact that the Welsh have been supporting the Aussies because they hate the English.

A load of Cardiff Fans are at the game, these links are from a Cardiff City message board, this morning:

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph … e04350d0ec

There were more but its seems to be removed as to why some of US Welsh were supporting the Strayians.

I'm not, Im supporting England.  Well, it'll be England and Wales if we loose, but England if we win.

Cook is half Welsh.  Many Taff's have represented England (Eng + Wales Cricket Board) but as of yet, this one hasn't.

Fucking should of though, I would of Bored Ponting to death by now.  Nothing special, good line, good length, medium to fast, nice and full, wicket to wicket.  Your never going to knock the stumps over if you don't aim for them.  Thats what makes me so deadly, its my secret, don't tell anyone.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6150|'straya
The Aussies are in a pretty good position right now. looking forward to the rest of the game

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

The Aussies are in a pretty good position right now. looking forward to the rest of the game
Batting practice I'm afraid mate, 3 days left.  We'll be batting late tonight I reckon and then there wont be much play tomorrow due to the rain thats gonna fall, match will end in a draw I reckon.  Australia will be the happier side, but dont be fooled by our lack of wickets etc, Glamorgans ground (Swalec Stadium) is known to be flat.  The ball will swing and spin a bit, which tbf, hasn't happened as much as expected.
England have the Aussies on the ropes.  61-5 at lunch on the first day.

No I'm not dreaming.

This is chicks bat and ball.

Cum on the ladies
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
5/479

I think that rain'll be the main thing that might stop the Australians winning. I suspect we'll come out tomorrow, get settled, and then repeat England's antics on the opening of Day 2. If we can be 150-200 ahead at lunch, then I think a declaration over lunch'll be an obvious move.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

1927 wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

A load of Cardiff Fans are at the game, these links are from a Cardiff City message board, this morning:

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph … e04350d0ec

There were more but its seems to be removed as to why some of US Welsh were supporting the Strayians.

I'm not, Im supporting England.  Well, it'll be England and Wales if we loose, but England if we win.

Cook is half Welsh.  Many Taff's have represented England (Eng + Wales Cricket Board) but as of yet, this one hasn't.

Fucking should of though, I would of Bored Ponting to death by now.  Nothing special, good line, good length, medium to fast, nice and full, wicket to wicket.  Your never going to knock the stumps over if you don't aim for them.  Thats what makes me so deadly, its my secret, don't tell anyone.
Ponting'll cart you from fine leg to long on if you put it on the stumps.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
This match is most likely going to be a draw. Sigh. They need to make Test matches last 6 or 7 days instead of 5. 5 days isn't enough for two teams to play two innings and try to actually win.

That's the problem with Test cricket, too many god damn draws and teams start playing for the draw on the 3rd or 4th days.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-07-11 01:39:57)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone
That's why in the past 15 years Australia has won 109, had a result in 141 and drawn only 28. With a shit load of them being won on the 3rd or 4th day.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Don't blame the game just cause England sucks and can't win
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

Mekstizzle wrote:

This match is most likely going to be a draw. Sigh. They need to make Test matches last 6 or 7 days instead of 5. 5 days isn't enough for two teams to play two innings and try to actually win.

That's the problem with Test cricket, too many god damn draws and teams start playing for the draw on the 3rd or 4th days.
Negative, they need to fix pitches.

If cricket was meant to be played on a goddamned road then they would've laid down a goddamned road.
~ Richard Feynman
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Spark wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Negative, they need to fix pitches.

If cricket was meant to be played on a goddamned road then they would've laid down a goddamned road.
Thus the reason why Warne jumped around so much while batting toward the end of the career. Roughing up spots on the pitch he liked to use for the bounce.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6674|A sunburnt country

Mekstizzle wrote:

You are obviously going for the wrong team.  Australia doesn't draw that often and 5 days is more than enough time to win a test match.  Hell, until recently, most Australians would have been happy with a test that went past the fourth day. 

The ICC are actually toying with the idea of reducing it to 4 days, mainly because of Australia's domination over the past 20 years.
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
Hmm, if England showed the same lack of intensity and 'ticker' they did yesterday then they won't get to tea.
~ Richard Feynman
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6440|King Of The Islands

The umpire didn't collapse from heatstroke, he fell asleep.

Fuck cricket's boring.

Also hai.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone
Lol, leave a ball which bowls you...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard