lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Home wrote:

I'm in high school. I have a job and have had one since I was of legal age to work. I recently took the SAT, and scored higher on the reading comprehension portion of the test than 95% of the other test-takers in the nation.

If you lift up my shirt, you will see my boxers, because I sag my pants. Maybe you should try it, you might loosen up a bit and make less stupid assumptions if you didn't have something riding up your ass all the time. I don't plan on making you pay for my shortcomings in life through social programs anytime soon.
No thanks, woddling around like an idiot, holding my pants up by grabbing my dick, THINKING everyone elses thinks I am cool, really does not interest me at all.

and yes, if you do not pull up your fucking pants, I for-tell you being socialized. Unless of course you hide the fact that you are a sagger from your prospective employers, but why would you do that, your fuckin' cool right?

Not that I agree with it, but there is a reason legislation has been enacted against this idiocy.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

nlsme1 wrote:

If I owned an establishment that I needed employees, the first thing that would weigh on my mind on a hiring decision would be the talent at hand. I wouldn't hire an idiot just because he wore a suit. I would regret not hiring a genius because he didn't have enough ass to keep his pants up.
No worries, a genius would be smart enough not to dress like a fool.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

lowing wrote:

No worries, a genius would be smart enough not to dress like a fool.
lol look at this guy:

https://www.biographyonline.net/scientists/images/newton.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

https://www.e-imagesite.com/Files/Pants_billboard5402969433.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5703|College Park, MD
Obama said something about how da yoof should pull their fucking trousers up

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11042008/ne … 136815.htm

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2009-07-04 08:46:41)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Home
Section.80
+447|6849|Seattle, Washington, USA

lowing wrote:

Home wrote:

I'm in high school. I have a job and have had one since I was of legal age to work. I recently took the SAT, and scored higher on the reading comprehension portion of the test than 95% of the other test-takers in the nation.

If you lift up my shirt, you will see my boxers, because I sag my pants. Maybe you should try it, you might loosen up a bit and make less stupid assumptions if you didn't have something riding up your ass all the time. I don't plan on making you pay for my shortcomings in life through social programs anytime soon.
No thanks, woddling around like an idiot, holding my pants up by grabbing my dick, THINKING everyone elses thinks I am cool, really does not interest me at all.

and yes, if you do not pull up your fucking pants, I for-tell you being socialized. Unless of course you hide the fact that you are a sagger from your prospective employers, but why would you do that, your fuckin' cool right?

Not that I agree with it, but there is a reason legislation has been enacted against this idiocy.
But really, who gives a shit what you (watch me spell this one right) foretell? If someone as ignorant and misinformed as yourself can be successful in life, I'm pretty sure I will be too.

The reason legislation has been enacted against this trend is because, unfortunately, you're not the only idiot in America who can't handle other people dressing too differently than yourself. Seriously, you want a style of dress to be illegalized? You should find something more useful to spend your free time on.

And just to clarify, I don't sag so much that I have to "grab my dick" to hold my pants up.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Home wrote:

lowing wrote:

Home wrote:

But really, who gives a shit what you (watch me spell this one right) foretell? If someone as ignorant and misinformed as yourself can be successful in life, I'm pretty sure I will be too.

The reason legislation has been enacted against this trend is because, unfortunately, you're not the only idiot in America who can't handle other people dressing too differently than yourself. Seriously, you want a style of dress to be illegalized? You should find something more useful to spend your free time on.

And just to clarify, I don't sag so much that I have to "grab my dick" to hold my pants up.
I never said you were supposed to give a shit about what I thought. In fact, it is quite clear that fools who can't run from the police because their pants are falling down don't care about anything at all. I have no problem with it.

What exactly am I misinformed about?

You can dress differently all ya want, and I can think you are a fool for dressing where your fuckin pants are worn on the outside of your underwear. you think this is cool, and you say I am misinformed??

If you are as smart as you claim, then I will assume you can read, by that assumption I know you read where I was not in favor of legislation against it.

I am quite sure you will do well in life, I will also play the odds and bet you will not do so with your pants fastened around your fuckin ankles and your t-shirt dragging the ground.

Hey I appreciate the spelling lesson. How many time did you run spell checker, JUSt to make sure you were not gunna look like a asshole?
imortal
+240|6666|Austin, TX
Actually, cops love saggers.  When they end up having to chase someone who is wearing these, either they lose the use of one hand (to hold his pants up) or they run normally and find his pants falling to his ankles and tripping him up.

And the basis for this fad seems to come from prison, where they tended to issue poorly fitting clothing and had to deal with too-large pants.  Then this 'prison-chik' was imported into the gangster rap culture to lend street-cred authority to their image.  From there, it was inevitable that those wishing to be cool by association would start to copy them.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

imortal wrote:

Actually, cops love saggers.  When they end up having to chase someone who is wearing these, either they lose the use of one hand (to hold his pants up) or they run normally and find his pants falling to his ankles and tripping him up.

And the basis for this fad seems to come from prison, where they tended to issue poorly fitting clothing and had to deal with too-large pants.  Then this 'prison-chik' was imported into the gangster rap culture to lend street-cred authority to their image.  From there, it was inevitable that those wishing to be cool by association would start to copy them.
pff whenever I run from the police I just toss may pants at them.
Home
Section.80
+447|6849|Seattle, Washington, USA

lowing wrote:

Home wrote:

lowing wrote:

I never said you were supposed to give a shit about what I thought. In fact, it is quite clear that fools who can't run from the police because their pants are falling down don't care about anything at all. I have no problem with it.

You can dress differently all ya want, and I can think you are a fool for dressing where your fuckin pants are worn on the outside of your underwear. you think this is cool, and you say I am misinformed??

If you are as smart as you claim, then I will assume you can read, by that assumption I know you read where I was not in favor of legislation against it.

I am quite sure you will do well in life, I will also play the odds and bet you will not do so with your pants fastened around your fuckin ankles and your t-shirt dragging the ground.

Hey I appreciate the spelling lesson. How many time did you run spell checker, JUSt to make sure you were not gunna look like a asshole?
Of course you are entitled to your opinion. You are misinformed when you correlate "sagging" to shortcomings in life that you are going to have to pay for. The trend of wearing your pants a certain way is trivial and unimportant in the big picture, and it seems you are only as concerned about it as you are because you don't like the group of people (not implying race here) who partake in it. I think we have bigger issues to worry about.

I didn't run spell check at all, but hey, who knew saggers could spell, right?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Home wrote:

lowing wrote:

Home wrote:

Of course you are entitled to your opinion. You are misinformed when you correlate "sagging" to shortcomings in life that you are going to have to pay for. The trend of wearing your pants a certain way is trivial and unimportant in the big picture, and it seems you are only as concerned about it as you are because you don't like the group of people (not implying race here) who partake in it. I think we have bigger issues to worry about.

I didn't run spell check at all, but hey, who knew saggers could spell, right?
so you think I am concerned about it because you think I don't like the group of people who partake in it, BUT you are not implying race. I see, so what is it, YOU are implying then?

Anyway, just to be clear, I don't give a shit about any "group of people", I hate it regardless of whatever "group of people" adopts it. Or do you think my opinion about would change based on the "group of people"?

Also, like I said, I am playing the odds here, and the odds are on my side, that if you are a sagger, you are probably worthless, it is up in the air if you are to remain so.

Also when do you expect to give up the look? When you have decided to stop being a sheep and following the idiocy of the masses? Or when the fashion world dictates it to you?

Last edited by lowing (2009-07-04 13:26:38)

ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5426|Athens, GA
lol what a tool
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

ph1shman420 wrote:

lol what a tool
I see, you wear your pants around your ankles because they do in prison, and I am the tool...Got it.

Last edited by lowing (2009-07-04 13:45:54)

ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5426|Athens, GA
lol...

ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

Haha, oh Lowing, you're such a douche at times. There's a right way and a wrong way to make threads about petty things that bother you, and for some reason you always have to do it in a way to try to make everyone disagree with you, and piss people off. Did your mother never teach you the values of being polite, especially when trying to get people to side with you?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

you guys are the ones making this 9 pages.  so stop then.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

But it's funny. I'm just upset my thread didn't make 9 pages.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

ghettoperson wrote:

Haha, oh Lowing, you're such a douche at times. There's a right way and a wrong way to make threads about petty things that bother you, and for some reason you always have to do it in a way to try to make everyone disagree with you, and piss people off. Did your mother never teach you the values of being polite, especially when trying to get people to side with you?
Nope, my mother taught me respect, responsibility, and lastly, to wear my clothes where my dick is not used to hold up my pants.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

ghettoperson wrote:

But it's funny. I'm just upset my thread didn't make 9 pages.
Then make interesting threads that spark debate.........Like I apparently do

you also my find a more responsive audience by not attacking them.

Last edited by lowing (2009-07-04 14:52:22)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Nope, my mother taught me respect, responsibility, and lastly, to wear my clothes where my dick is not used to hold up my pants.
The point I'm trying to make is that there's a way that you could get people to agree with you, and there's a way that just pisses people off. Obviously if you intend on this forum being your blog than for debate then I guess it isn't an issue.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

ghettoperson wrote:

lowing wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

The point I'm trying to make is that there's a way that you could get people to agree with you, and there's a way that just pisses people off. Obviously if you intend on this forum being your blog than for debate then I guess it isn't an issue.
I have no interest in whether or not people agree with me or get pissed off at me. I speak my mind with no PC attached. If that pisses you off, then you really need to self evaluate about how absorbed you are into the internet.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

Perhaps pissed off was the wrong term to use then. Although I've no idea how other people feel. Agree/disagree then. Regardless, you're a moron that lets minor details bother you far to much. Rather than let someone's dress bother you, why don't you just say you hate everyone who isn't conservative, middle class and white? It'd be easier I think.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

https://x5b.xanga.com/ac982b70591309440903/z7218757.jpg
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

https://verymaladjusted.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/victor-meldrew.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

AussieReaper wrote:

What's a sagger?

actually, nvm

It seems the white kids also enjoy wearing their pants below their asses and holding them up by grabbing onto their dicks.
That is your gripe... that people who dress differently to you, are allowed to be at the airport? lmao
Um, that's not really dressing differently. That's having your pants below your ass and holding them up by grabbing your dick. In certain circles that's called indecency.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard