lowing
Banned
+1,662|6662|USA

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Yes I would hire a sagger lowing ...

But as much as his identity is sagging he can do that as much as he likes when he's not working for me ... we have a set of rules at work when it comes to clothing and as long as he is willing to follow them just as anyone else he could get a job working for me ...
I see, so if a sagger comes in, SAGGING, you will hire him. I promise I will not bother buying stock in your company as it will not be around long enough to make me any money.

If you do not have a problem with it, why not let him do it at work if it is acceptable dress and behavior for you?
You haven't hired many people by the looks of your statement ...

Most work places have some kind of dress code ... and atleast my company doesn't hire people right off the street, we have an application process with a written part and later we have interviews ...

So your scenario with a sagger coming in sagging asking for work simply doesn't happen, and as mentioned before if he choses to sag on his own spare time that's okay with me ... when representing the company it's not okay unless I was running a business were dress code doesn't matter ...
I see, so tell me, just how many professionals do you know that "sags on their own time". Dress like gangstas, and act like fools?

Yer right, not many saggers applying for work, am I the only one seeing a pattern?
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6727
it makes me laugh when i see the kids wearing their pants low... It can't be comfortable and it looks stupid imo.
They can't and i think they don't expect to be taken seriously in a job interview.

I use to bounce at a large nightclub that had a line 100ft long plus to get in on a Friday night.(middle of the winter 30 degrees)
And the owners would see the guys with the saggy pants as they would get closer to the door
and  they would tell us on our earpieces not to let them in... They would usually pull their pants up and get in...
or they would get pissed an leave... sometimes threatening us with what they would do to us later...(nobody ever did lol)
  On Thursday nights we would be a little less strict with the dress code and i shit you not 95 percent of the people we threw out had the saggy pants gangster look...  People should be able to wear whatever they like... but what you wear is how you are judged right or wrong.

One other thing... The clothing that the kids wear to look like gangsters is really expensive... I used to laugh when young guys would come in
to play pool at a bar i worked at and they would be wearing 300 dollars worth of jerseys/pants/shoes/jewelry....
and they wouldn't have any money to play pool... Also the young mothers of their kids would come to the bar sometimes and yell at them because they owed child support... It was sad.     

I'm not sure what the answer is...
The kids see their idols on tv wearing expensive clothes and driving super expensive cars with limitless cash... Not a very good role model for them...

And if anyone is thinking i'm racist... My Niece is of African American descent and my Nephew is of Puerto Rican descent... and i would
fight to the death to protect both of them.
Love is the answer
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6662|USA

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

it makes me laugh when i see the kids wearing their pants low... It can't be comfortable and it looks stupid imo.
They can't and i think they don't expect to be taken seriously in a job interview.

I use to bounce at a large nightclub that had a line 100ft long plus to get in on a Friday night.(middle of the winter 30 degrees)
And the owners would see the guys with the saggy pants as they would get closer to the door
and  they would tell us on our earpieces not to let them in... They would usually pull their pants up and get in...
or they would get pissed an leave... sometimes threatening us with what they would do to us later...(nobody ever did lol)
  On Thursday nights we would be a little less strict with the dress code and i shit you not 95 percent of the people we threw out had the saggy pants gangster look...  People should be able to wear whatever they like... but what you wear is how you are judged right or wrong.

One other thing... The clothing that the kids wear to look like gangsters is really expensive... I used to laugh when young guys would come in
to play pool at a bar i worked at and they would be wearing 300 dollars worth of jerseys/pants/shoes/jewelry....
and they wouldn't have any money to play pool... Also the young mothers of their kids would come to the bar sometimes and yell at them because they owed child support... It was sad.     

I'm not sure what the answer is...
The kids see their idols on tv wearing expensive clothes and driving super expensive cars with limitless cash... Not a very good role model for them...

And if anyone is thinking i'm racist... My Niece is of African American descent and my Nephew is of Puerto Rican descent... and i would
fight to the death to protect both of them.
Sorry Catbox, there simply is no way to defend this look, defend this behavior, defend this mindset, and defend their actions WITHOUT calling YOU ( or me) a racist. It is how liberals argue a point, they can not defend liberal ideology, so they must try and discredit yours. This forum is full of examples of that tactic.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6662|USA

Masques wrote:

Shorter lowing: Hey you! Fucking kids! Get off my lawn!
No, more like hey you kids, life comes at you pretty fast, how about preparing yourselves for it, so I don't have to do it for you and take my money away, ( that I earned) from my own family.
topthrill05
+125|6589|Rochester NY USA
I just went to the city with a friend to pick up some pot and Ill tell ya its a zoo and most houses are worn down. But there were plenty of expensive cars and "Saggers" lol.... dressed in their expensive cloths. I agree that there is a cultural issue here and really getting people out of poverty in whatever forum is the answer.

But its not that easy, unlike lowing and many others getting pissed I just find the culture fascinating.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

lowing wrote:

Aussie, where are ya? I guess you are still digging through the Bill of Rights finding my right to not be offended.
I went to bed. You know, since it was 2am.

Good luck not getting offended by those guys who wear baseball caps to the side. They are real monsters.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6390|MN

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Yes I would hire a sagger lowing ...

But as much as his identity is sagging he can do that as much as he likes when he's not working for me ... we have a set of rules at work when it comes to clothing and as long as he is willing to follow them just as anyone else he could get a job working for me ...
I see, so if a sagger comes in, SAGGING, you will hire him. I promise I will not bother buying stock in your company as it will not be around long enough to make me any money.

If you do not have a problem with it, why not let him do it at work if it is acceptable dress and behavior for you?

Most work places have some kind of dress code ... and atleast my company doesn't hire people right off the street, we have an application process with a written part and later we have interviews ...

So your scenario with a sagger coming in sagging asking for work simply doesn't happen, and as mentioned before if he choses to sag on his own spare time that's okay with me ... when representing the company it's not okay unless I was running a business were dress code doesn't matter ...
I do hire a lot of people and I would say there a lot of people that think they should get a job just because they showed up.  They don't take the time to show a professional appearance or attitude.  They may be qualified and able to do the job, but I will hire the more professional applicant every time.  All other things being relatively equal of course.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5712|College Park, MD

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Aussie, where are ya? I guess you are still digging through the Bill of Rights finding my right to not be offended.

Good luck not getting offended by those guys who wear baseball caps to the side. They are real monsters.
People who wear their caps to the side don't have a stereotype of acting like circus animals
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

People who wear their caps to the side don't have a stereotype of acting like circus animals
https://i41.tinypic.com/veyq8o.jpg

What now Hurricane, what now?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

AussieReaper wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

http://i41.tinypic.com/veyq8o.jpg

What now Hurricane, what now?
he sags too

It's sort of like how coughing doesn't = bad disease, but coughing up blood = bad disease.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

he sags too

It's sort of like how coughing doesn't = bad disease, but coughing up blood = bad disease.
So what about the guys who don't sag their pants, but their t-shirts...

https://www.e-imagesite.com/Files/l_f33789024ca9f89c0010b9766a2a94f94251135.jpg

Not one pair of underpants in sight. So these guys must be bio-engineers and rocket scientists?
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6159|'straya
This whole thread is based on the idea that they always dress like this... For all you know "saggers" could have perfectly normal lives/ jobs and just choose to dress that way in their free time. You don't know them personally so stop judging people by how you see them and how they differ to your  little white-picket ideal.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5596

AussieReaper wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

he sags too

http://www.e-imagesite.com/Files/l_f337 … 251135.jpg

Not one pair of underpants in sight. So these guys must be bio-engineers and rocket scientists?
I dress like that.

Guess I should quit my job, drop out of college, start selling crack, stop paying my rent, and date a black woman. Damn.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

Macbeth wrote:

I dress like that.

Guess I should quit my job, drop out of college, start selling crack, stop paying my rent, and date a black woman. Damn.
And avoid the airports, so as not to offend lowing.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5596

AussieReaper wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I dress like that.

Damn does that mean I also have to stop being a Republican and switch to Democrat?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

AussieReaper wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

he sags too

http://www.e-imagesite.com/Files/l_f337 … 251135.jpg

No, shirts that are 10 sizes too big are like shitting out red stools. You KNOW it's bad.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6611|132 and Bush

lowing wrote:

I see, so tell me, just how many professionals do you know that "sags on their own time". Dress like gangstas, and act like fools?
This is absolutely true. Even as a Realtor I have to think about how I am seen in public. Today I broke from my yard work to get a sandwich at the grocery store. I bet I looked rough, and I was thinking this very same thing while waiting in line. I'm sure most people would understand, but if I walked around sagging I guarantee it would hurt my professional image.. and thus my business. No doubt.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6821|Nårvei

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yer right, not many saggers applying for work, am I the only one seeing a pattern?
What pattern?

I'm sure the phenomenon is more widely spread in the US amongst adults but speaking for Norway it's mostly limited to youngsters aged 20 and younger ... we seldom see people sagging after they enter a more mature part of life ...

Some jobs require a better dress code even in your spare time like Kmarions example especially if you live and work in the same area ... but that would be on a case by case basis to decide ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6785|Noizyland

This thread just makes me fucking laugh.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6662|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

I see, so no luck finding my right not to be offended in the Bill of rights like ya said?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6662|USA

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

This whole thread is based on the idea that they always dress like this... For all you know "saggers" could have perfectly normal lives/ jobs and just choose to dress that way in their free time. You don't know them personally so stop judging people by how you see them and how they differ to your  little white-picket ideal.
Sorry, I am human, and we all judge each other based on what we see, so come on down from the mountain, you are guilty as well.

Would you be willing to bet a paycheck that the sagger you pass on the street is a college professor in his day job?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6662|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I dress like that.

I don't have a right not to be offended, I assume so since you still have not schooled me on the Bill of Rights like you asked if you should. You also have proven yourself a hypocrite regarding this issue, I am not allowed to have a negative opinion on this life style ( makes me a racist) yet you endorse legislating another form of the same thing negative and destructive behavior, and why? Because YOU are now offended.

I am offended, they are fools and it is a negative and destructive life style. My only concern with it however ( outside of me being offended) is I see no reason to support people like this, which, genrerally, the tax payer eventually does, in one form or another, regardless if you like it or not.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6821|Nårvei

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I dress like that.

I don't have a right not to be offended, I assume so since you still have not schooled me on the Bill of Rights like you asked if you should. You also have proven yourself a hypocrite regarding this issue, I am not allowed to have a negative opinion on this life style ( makes me a racist) yet you endorse legislating another form of the same thing negative and destructive behavior, and why? Because YOU are now offended.

I am offended, they are fools and it is a negative and destructive life style. My only concern with it however ( outside of me being offended) is I see no reason to support people like this, which, genrerally, the tax payer eventually does, in one form or another, regardless if you like it or not.
Destructive lifestyle?

How exactly does your tax dollars find their way to a sagger lowing?

Wait behind the line ..............................................................
jsnipy
+3,276|6533|...

holy hell 4 pages of chatter on this topic?
nlsme1
+32|5428
Being a taxpayer myself, I can understand not wanting tax dollars going to things that make ME uncomfortable. That is why I am calling on the government to stop spending money on the infrastructure that keeps the internet functioning. That way, I won't be bothered with the dribble that spews from your mind. Or, I can accept the fact you have every right to constantly spew irrational thoughts however you wish, and if I feel uncomfortable, it is MY RIGHT not to pay you any mind. To let you go about your life in the way you had planned. A way that does not effect any part of me (save for the part that thinks I am better then you) and get the fuck on with my day. All this dribble shows you think you are better then someone based on the way they dress. Get a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I could go on and on, on how I think the government wastes money. If you really wanted me to I would point out how much money was wasted on hiring private aircraft mechanics.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard