Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5426|Athens, GA
because thats what theyre really doing
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5502| - | - | - | - | - |

lowing wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

You like to think that you pay for their lives through tax, because that way you feel superior to them and that's a good feeling to you, because your life lacks anything whatsoever that you have to go out of your way to get that sense of superiority. I know how people like you work in the head.

You're just like....... for fuck sake, you complain about so much shit, and you think you're right about everything and that you're the pinnacle of existance. There's no point in trying to communicate with people like you, so far stuck up your own arse, what's the damn point?
lol, you wish.

My life is fullfilled with a healthy family, a beaultiful home, a job, and a little money in the bank.
You feel the need to prove yourself to people over the internet, how cute.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

.:i7|Batman wrote:

says the man who makes bf2 vids...
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

ghettoperson wrote:

Perhaps pissed off was the wrong term to use then. Although I've no idea how other people feel. Agree/disagree then. Regardless, you're a moron that lets minor details bother you far to much. Rather than let someone's dress bother you, why don't you just say you hate everyone who isn't conservative, middle class and white? It'd be easier I think.
What, EXACTLY, have a I said that makes you think I hate everyone that is not white?
Banned

usmarine wrote:

I enjoy editing?

They're not even close to impressive either-if that was the point I wouldn't be making vids of random shit that 99% of the people I know can do. The whole point of the internet, at least for me and the people I know, is to have fun.

"getting known" and whatnot amounts to absolutely nothing so there's no point in it for me.

Last edited by .:i7|Batman (2009-07-04 17:19:02)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

lowing wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

You like to think that you pay for their lives through tax, because that way you feel superior to them and that's a good feeling to you, because your life lacks anything whatsoever that you have to go out of your way to get that sense of superiority. I know how people like you work in the head.

You're just like....... for fuck sake, you complain about so much shit, and you think you're right about everything and that you're the pinnacle of existance. There's no point in trying to communicate with people like you, so far stuck up your own arse, what's the damn point?
lol, you wish.

My life is fullfilled with a healthy family, a beaultiful home, a job, and a little money in the bank.
Nope, not really.
Banned

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

lol, you wish.

Nope, not really.
Really because that's basically what you were doing in that post...proving to mek that you are reasonably successful after he said that your life is lacking (because it obviously is btw).
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

usmarine wrote:

I enjoy editing?

They're not even close to impressive either-if that was the point I wouldn't be making vids of random shit that 99% of the people I know can do. The whole point of the internet, at least for me and the people I know, is to have fun.

"getting known" and whatnot amounts to absolutely nothing so there's no point in it for me.
so who says lowing is not having fun?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

lowing wrote:

Nope, not really.
Really because that's basically what you were doing in that post...proving to mek that you are reasonably successful after he said that your life is lacking (because it obviously is btw).
lol, you are, of course, welcome to think whatever it is you would like about me.

What exactly should I say when I am told my life is lacking because I can't stand idiots walking around with their dicks in their hands and their pants around their ankles? I said the truth, my life is not lacking and I gave the reasons why.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6718
Here's some sagging we can agree on...lol
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b90/catbox777/girl_on_bricks.jpg

It's the law...lol
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b90/catbox777/baggypants.jpg

Last edited by [TUF]Catbox (2009-07-04 17:26:57)

Love is the answer
Banned

usmarine wrote:

usmarine wrote:

I enjoy editing?

Remind me of where I said he wasn't.

All I said is that he feels the need to prove himself to people over the internet. Whether or not he takes entertainment out of that is unknown to me and personally I could care less.

Last edited by .:i7|Batman (2009-07-04 17:25:18)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

usmarine wrote:

I enjoy editing?

so then why are you saying he "needs to prove himself on the internet?"  if he is just having fun then your post is pointless.
Banned

usmarine wrote:

usmarine wrote:

so then why are you saying he "needs to prove himself on the internet?"  if he is just having fun then your post is pointless.
It doesn't matter to me whether or not he's having fun-it's completely irrelevant to me. Either way I noticed as I was reading through his ignorance that he was someone who tries to prove that he has a real life to people.

I called him out on it and now you're desperately trying to troll me...or maybe you're actually retarded. I'm starting to fear the latter for you bro.

If that somehow makes my post pointless to you, feel free to refrain from reading them in the future.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

usmarine wrote:

It doesn't matter to me whether or not he's having fun-it's completely irrelevant to me. Either way I noticed as I was reading through his ignorance that he was someone who tries to prove that he has a real life to people.

I called him out on it and now you're desperately trying to troll me...or maybe you're actually retarded. I'm starting to fear the latter for you bro.

If that somehow makes my post pointless to you, feel free to refrain from reading them in the future.
erm...no.  if he is just having fun like you, then he is not trying to prove himself.  you sir are trolling him.
Banned

usmarine wrote:

usmarine wrote:

erm...no.  if he is just having fun like you, then he is not trying to prove himself.  you sir are trolling him.
Or he's having fun through proving himself?

Or maybe he's an insecure angry man that has so little happiness left in him that he has to get raged over what other people are wearing and then tries to prove to others that he has a life.

Or maybe you's a right.

Last edited by .:i7|Batman (2009-07-04 17:33:52)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

usmarine wrote:

Or maybe he's an insecure angry man that has so little happiness left in him that he has to get raged over what other people are wearing and then tries to prove to others that he has a life.

Or maybe you's a right.
You honestly think the only reason I hate sagging is because I am unhappy with myself? Or that I am simply ignorant?

Well there is another brilliant argument brought to you by your beloved liberal brain trust. If they can not post a legit argument, you can now be accused of low self esteem. Because of course, you must have low self esteem if you don't like idiots around you with their pants around their ankles. It is the only explaination

Whatever it is you decide to do with your life once you pull up your pants and let go of your dick, please do not try to be a psychologist.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

usmarine wrote:

usmarine wrote:

actually this is true, he has not posted one argument explaining how respectful, and appropriate this sagging shit is, all he has done is spout off about how I am ignorant or that I must not feel good about myself for hating it.
Home
Section.80
+447|6849|Seattle, Washington, USA

lowing wrote:

Home wrote:

lowing wrote:

I never said you were supposed to give a shit about what I thought. In fact, it is quite clear that fools who can't run from the police because their pants are falling down don't care about anything at all. I have no problem with it.

What exactly am I misinformed about?

You can dress differently all ya want, and I can think you are a fool for dressing where your fuckin pants are worn on the outside of your underwear. you think this is cool, and you say I am misinformed??

If you are as smart as you claim, then I will assume you can read, by that assumption I know you read where I was not in favor of legislation against it.

I am quite sure you will do well in life, I will also play the odds and bet you will not do so with your pants fastened around your fuckin ankles and your t-shirt dragging the ground.

Hey I appreciate the spelling lesson. How many time did you run spell checker, JUSt to make sure you were not gunna look like a asshole?
Of course you are entitled to your opinion. You are misinformed when you correlate "sagging" to shortcomings in life that you are going to have to pay for. The trend of wearing your pants a certain way is trivial and unimportant in the big picture, and it seems you are only as concerned about it as you are because you don't like the group of people (not implying race here) who partake in it. I think we have bigger issues to worry about.

I didn't run spell check at all, but hey, who knew saggers could spell, right?
so you think I am concerned about it because you think I don't like the group of people who partake in it, BUT you are not implying race. I see, so what is it, YOU are implying then?

Anyway, just to be clear, I don't give a shit about any "group of people", I hate it regardless of whatever "group of people" adopts it. Or do you think my opinion about would change based on the "group of people"?

Also, like I said, I am playing the odds here, and the odds are on my side, that if you are a sagger, you are probably worthless, it is up in the air if you are to remain so.

Also when do you expect to give up the look? When you have decided to stop being a sheep and following the idiocy of the masses? Or when the fashion world dictates it to you?
I really wasn't implying race. I knew I'd have to add that warning in there because you are so damn sensitive about people accusing you of racism. From what I can tell, you probably think of the average sagger as a stupid, jobless, rap-listening, criminally minded teenager.

You don't know the odds. Unless you have statistics showing that saggers are more likely to commit crime or end up on welfare. Otherwise, you are just going off of your self-righteous speculation.

I'll give up the look when I feel like it. When I don't like it any more. If that doesn't happen until I'm getting the senior discount, well shit, you're just going to have to deal with it.
mikkel
+383|6603

usmarine wrote:

Or maybe you's a right.
Lowing might be angry, but insecure is probably the last thing that he is. On the other hand, seeing you lash out against people with arguments that you clearly hold close to heart, and replying to criticism of your methods with criticism of the critic, you're coming off as pretty damn insecure yourself. Your insults look more like self-reflection than observation.

Last edited by mikkel (2009-07-05 01:08:15)

PureFodder
+225|6287
I'd believe that arguments about sagging are legitimate far more readily if people were even more bothered by things like speedos and lycra shorts which are far more revealing.

To pick out sagging specifically implies an issue more with the people who are sagging than sagging itself.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6155|what

Wearing caps to the side is probably gang related, lets ban that too.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

I saw a fat man in a track suit he was probably in the mafia lets ban that too.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6279|Mo Val, Cali

lowing wrote:

I am In the airports, on the airplanes and on the mass transit system yesterday coming home from vacation, surrounded by saggers at the gates and on the airplanes and on the trains. No one was crippled or mentally lacking, everyone was strong and healthy, basically a CHOICE not an oppression. This left me to wonder how and why am I supposed to entertain this bullshit with "understanding", and "open mindedness", and of course pay for their short comings in life by financing their life style choices through all of your beloved social programs.

This sagging bullshit has gotta stop and I can not believe they let these fools on the planes or even in the airport.

Now to satisfy my hypocrisy of living by a ideology that you should be free to do as you wish as long as it does not interfere with another persons right to life liberty and happiness. They are allowed to sag all they want as long as not 1 cent of my taxpayer money goes into their pockets in any form.

I do not like it, there is nothing positive that comes from it and it does not lead to responsible choices in life. However as it is their choice to act and dress as they wish, it should be my choice as to whether I want to fund this behavior. They wanna be all gangsta, then fine, let them find their way to prison and they can act all the gangsta they want, this is the only way I would choose to fund this shit.

Oh and by the way, before anyone in the liberal brain trust on this forum dismisses this simply by calling me a racist, first, I did not mention a race and second if I were to mention races I would be mentioning both black and white. It seems the white kids also enjoy wearing their pants below their asses and holding them up by grabbing onto their dicks.

ATG you wonder why our country is collapsing, I offer bullshit like this and its acceptance by the rest of us, as a sample of part of the larger problem, the decline of morality and responsibility in America. We have given up control of everything positive and productive, though complacency, to our govt. and the negative influences in our society.
"a CHOICE"

Exactly. Just like a tatto or piercing, it's a choice. If someone doesn't do it, it's fine. If they do, it's still fine. It's not hurting you unless you're obessing about it say to the point where you start a topic about it in "Debate and Serious Talk" like this is something serious...

"and of course pay for their short comings in life by financing their life style choices through all of your beloved social programs."

"They are allowed to sag all they want as long as not 1 cent of my taxpayer money goes into their pockets in any form."

So obviously everyone who sags recieves aid from social programs...

"I do not like it, there is nothing positive that comes from it"

What positive comes from any fashion style?

What negative comes from it?

"it does not lead to responsible choices in life."

How does a fashion style "not lead to responsible choices in life."?

"They wanna be all gangsta, then fine, let them find their way to prison and they can act all the gangsta they want, this is the only way I would choose to fund this shit."

Of course, everyone that sags is doing it to be gangsta! Not because they think it looks cool or is comfortable. Also they're all going to jail and we can thank all of this to the fact that Lowing is personally funding this activity directly through his taxes.

"Oh and by the way, before anyone in the liberal brain trust on this forum dismisses this simply by calling me a racist,"

From your posting, you're prejudice and not racist grats. Though since you specifically brought it up I wouldn't doubt that you specifically edited/wrote it to hide any type of racist comments so people wouldn't have any more leverage over your "idea".
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Home wrote:

lowing wrote:

Home wrote:

Of course you are entitled to your opinion. You are misinformed when you correlate "sagging" to shortcomings in life that you are going to have to pay for. The trend of wearing your pants a certain way is trivial and unimportant in the big picture, and it seems you are only as concerned about it as you are because you don't like the group of people (not implying race here) who partake in it. I think we have bigger issues to worry about.

I didn't run spell check at all, but hey, who knew saggers could spell, right?
so you think I am concerned about it because you think I don't like the group of people who partake in it, BUT you are not implying race. I see, so what is it, YOU are implying then?

Anyway, just to be clear, I don't give a shit about any "group of people", I hate it regardless of whatever "group of people" adopts it. Or do you think my opinion about would change based on the "group of people"?

Also, like I said, I am playing the odds here, and the odds are on my side, that if you are a sagger, you are probably worthless, it is up in the air if you are to remain so.

Also when do you expect to give up the look? When you have decided to stop being a sheep and following the idiocy of the masses? Or when the fashion world dictates it to you?
I really wasn't implying race. I knew I'd have to add that warning in there because you are so damn sensitive about people accusing you of racism. From what I can tell, you probably think of the average sagger as a stupid, jobless, rap-listening, criminally minded teenager.

You don't know the odds. Unless you have statistics showing that saggers are more likely to commit crime or end up on welfare. Otherwise, you are just going off of your self-righteous speculation.

I'll give up the look when I feel like it. When I don't like it any more. If that doesn't happen until I'm getting the senior discount, well shit, you're just going to have to deal with it.
Well, if you are not implying race, I will ask again, what group of people are you referring? and yer right, I view saggers as stupid, ( the look begs this conclusions), jobless, ( the look will not land you a career), rap listening ( noway I am wrong), more likely to commit a crime, ( since it is a criminal look started in prison), as far as the criminally minded teenager thing goes, no, in this case I view the teenager as disrespectful. and the aforementioned, stupid. However, that it is double when the person doing it is beyond their teenage years.

and if you decide to look like a dip shit well into your senior years, your are correct I will more than likely have to deal with it as well as pay for it.

Last edited by lowing (2009-07-05 06:28:12)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

hmm....  well today at work i am wearing shitty old cut off cammies and a hockey jersey with flip flops.  is that wrong lowing?

also havent shaved in like 5 days.

Last edited by usmarine (2009-07-05 06:23:29)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard