Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Macbeth
Banned
+2,443|4714

Got home from getting something done at my new school and saw the last few minutes when the Jackson family were on stage.

Thank the lord I didn't watch the whole thing. It was a disgusting exploit of a tragedy. They made his daughter get on stage and talk into a microphone about how much she loved her dad while Janet Jackson was pushing into talking so that the fans or media could get some closure.

Fucking hell.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|5844
I am waiting for the dvd and the Pay per view video of his practice performance of his UK concerts...
Daddy Jackson should make a bundle...
Love is the answer
legionair
back to i-life
+336|5751|EU

I really never was a fan of his, but 2 titles I will remember forever - Earth song and They don't care about us. Thank you for that and R.I.P
ghettoperson
Member
+1,943|5777

Macbeth wrote:

Got home from getting something done at my new school and saw the last few minutes when the Jackson family were on stage.

Thank the lord I didn't watch the whole thing. It was a disgusting exploit of a tragedy. They made his daughter get on stage and talk into a microphone about how much she loved her dad while Janet Jackson was pushing into talking so that the fans or media could get some closure.

Fucking hell.
They showed his kid on the news tonight. Shocking.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,443|4714

ghettoperson wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Got home from getting something done at my new school and saw the last few minutes when the Jackson family were on stage.

Thank the lord I didn't watch the whole thing. It was a disgusting exploit of a tragedy. They made his daughter get on stage and talk into a microphone about how much she loved her dad while Janet Jackson was pushing into talking so that the fans or media could get some closure.

Fucking hell.
They showed his kid on the news tonight. Shocking.
Being sarcastic right?

I mean the fact that they made the kid go up there crying to talk about her father wasn't at all touching but felt really exploitative.
ghettoperson
Member
+1,943|5777

No no, I meant what you said. I realise how that might have sounded though. I doubt it was a concious decision on the Jacksons part, but I'm sure the idea was thought up by some PR guys.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|5628|so randum
did anyone else see the kid on the bbc news report (this is when the news broke) that was outside the hospital?

she was like 'i don't know what to believe and i dont believe it and i dont know who to trust right now'

anywho, that little vid clips stuck in my head. i want to push the stupid girl of a cliff.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ghettoperson
Member
+1,943|5777

Did you watch the 10 o'clock news Ted? I wanted to fucking kill that fat bitch who lived in a 2 bedroom apartment with 4 kids and another on the way. And then she bitched that the government wasn't throwing free houses at her, but supposedly given them to immigrants.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|5258|Carnoustie MASSIF

ghettoperson wrote:

Did you watch the 10 o'clock news Ted? I wanted to fucking kill that fat bitch who lived in a 2 bedroom apartment with 4 kids and another on the way. And then she bitched that the government wasn't throwing free houses at her, but supposedly given them to immigrants.
Don't even get me started.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,443|4714

SirSchloppy wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Did you watch the 10 o'clock news Ted? I wanted to fucking kill that fat bitch who lived in a 2 bedroom apartment with 4 kids and another on the way. And then she bitched that the government wasn't throwing free houses at her, but supposedly given them to immigrants.
Don't even get me started.
Yeah fuck those immigrants. I'm joking
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|5628|so randum

ghettoperson wrote:

Did you watch the 10 o'clock news Ted? I wanted to fucking kill that fat bitch who lived in a 2 bedroom apartment with 4 kids and another on the way. And then she bitched that the government wasn't throwing free houses at her, but supposedly given them to immigrants.
no i didnt lol. is this in wake of the report that highlighted that approx 2-3% of council housing goes to immigrants?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ghettoperson
Member
+1,943|5777

FatherTed wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Did you watch the 10 o'clock news Ted? I wanted to fucking kill that fat bitch who lived in a 2 bedroom apartment with 4 kids and another on the way. And then she bitched that the government wasn't throwing free houses at her, but supposedly given them to immigrants.
no i didnt lol. is this in wake of the report that highlighted that approx 2-3% of council housing goes to immigrants?
Not sure, I was probably on a rant about how the fuck the BBC could justify using her as a story at that point. But she was making all these claims that housing goes to "Pakistans" [sic].
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5890

one word:



poop.
1927
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|5802|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Probably go down like aids but hey ho, its only an opinion:

I was thankfull we had the chance to watch that show last night.  I wasn't his greatest fan but I was a fan.  He led a fairly secretitve life, I suppose like most celeb's.  It was good hear tales from friends etc of when they were younger.  I didnt really watch it for the music but that lil Shaeem from Swansea did a cracking job.

Jacko's Daughter wasn't dragged on stage, neither was she forced to speak.  What was ironic I thought was how he kept them out the limelight and there they were on stage.  No parents should get to bury their kids, his have.  I was genuinely chocked up when his Daughter was crying and saying how he was the best Dad ever.  I dunno what is she 9?  All she did was tell her Dad that she loved him, but because her last name is Jackson, she's an easy target to pick on.

Someone said last on the show last night they hoped people left him alone now, too fucking right.  Innocent until proved otherwise.  Thats the same rule for all of us.  Lets take the piss outta him for all the millions he donated to charity and the changes he made to some peoples lives.

I did think some of what was said was over the top, some people made him out as the person that ended slavery and told black people it was ok to be black.  That I disagree with, the message some black people got was infact its shameful to be black and best to change your colour and get rid of your afro.

May he rest in peace, thoughts are with his parents and his kids.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|5625

1927 wrote:

May he rest in peace, thoughts are with his parents and his kids.
'nuff said. /thread.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5890

no that doesnt /thread.  pedos should not rest in peace.  what the fuck is wrong with you?
1927
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|5802|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Thread should remain open

Pedo's should rot in hell

MJ didnt carry any convictions (did he?)
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|4892|Belgium

usmarine wrote:

no that doesnt /thread.  pedos should not rest in peace.  what the fuck is wrong with you?
proof
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5890

pffttt.....you dont pay someone 20mil if you are innocent.  nobody ever would.  ever.  its a luxury rich people have to get away with shit.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|5706|Columbus, OH
I saw the video clip of his daughter (Paris) talking about her dad (Michael). I thought it was weird because he was standing right next to her in the dark sun glasses and black dress.

My michael / janet jackson joke of the day / drum roll

I hope things will turn out good for his children

Last edited by loubot (2009-07-08 08:11:26)

1927
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|5802|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
He took Ill advice to shake someone off his back.  Was this Jordy Chandler?  If so he has since come out (after MJ's death I think) and said MJ never touched him, again, I think.

http://uk.search.yahoo.com/search?p=jor … amp;sugg=1
Pick any of the articles.

I suppose Jordy would now say he didnt to get back in the limelight, other than guilt I can see any other motive to do this at this time.

He paid him off because he could afford it easily at the time, the case before that he went to court everyday and the jury gave out 'not guilty' on every count.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q … =&aq=f
One of those must be the thing I was looking at last week on the TV.  I was sceptical until then but we live by the rules we set, take the accused to court, listen to the evidence and see what the Jury says.  I dunno what use those links are, to counter my argument I suppose you could search for 'Michael Jackson Guilty' and see what comes up?

MJ was a fucking weirdo, no doubt about that but because he was differen't.  He was brought up differently to all of us.

My opinion says he wasn't a Pedo, yours is that he was.  The Jurys was the same as mine and thats the only one that counts.

Last edited by 1927 (2009-07-08 08:10:11)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5890

o rite...jury said OJ was innocent also.  please dude.  you guys are terrible.  if cheney or someone like that had paid 20mil to cover something up, you all wouldnt believe it.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|5666|Long Island, New York
They couldn't even pin serving alcohol to a minor on him.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5890

kk...

lol
1927
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|5802|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

usmarine wrote:

o rite...jury said OJ was innocent also.  please dude.  you guys are terrible.  if cheney or someone like that had paid 20mil to cover something up, you all wouldnt believe it.
I cant go into detail about OJ or Cheney as I know very little about it.  Didnt OJ get found guilty in a civil court?

If the Jury had come back 'guilty' then we wouldnt be saying 'he didnt' we would accept it, isnt it right to say 'no he didnt' because thats what the Jury said?  We vote (well in the USA) to have the law this way, you can't say the law is fucked now, you have to accept it.

Imagine the libel cases you could have over people saying 'he's guilty and thats that as its my opinion'.

What was the Cheney thing all about?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard