Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England

AussieReaper wrote:

GraphicArtist J wrote:

They said it's "Leaked Autopsy info" from the Sun...

Interesting if true:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/arch … 34607j.jpg
"The Sun" and "true" should not be in the same ballpark.
They released a recent video of his rehersal, he seemed pretty ok to me. Man, it was gonna be his "last show" and everything and it would've been all a simple train journey away. I didn't have tickets, but some of my mates did. Would've been nice seeing the old guy do all the shit he used to do

Anyway:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8131776.stm

There it is, no doubt more will be released afterwards. I'm hearing rumours that they'll make a show out of the rehearsal or something I dunno. I wonder how those back up dancers feel about all this, they can break it just like he could, well sort of....

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-07-02 16:16:05)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

https://i39.tinypic.com/2dqkf85.jpg

https://i39.tinypic.com/25hg36v.jpg

Mekstizzle wrote:

they can break it just like he could, well sort of....
Close.. but not really. I've watched them (backups) doing the same moves in his videos... (like smooth criminal) .. they just don't have that same snap.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command
Same with the old Jackson 5 videos.
He is sooo much better than his bros.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York
I'm going to assume the lip syncing was intentional to save his voice, because that was pretty blatant.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6721|Eastern PA
Bruh could bring it on the dance floor...

This one cuts to a studio track on audio, but he performs quite possibly the tightest robot I've ever seen

I used to always try to break dance to Dancing Machine when I was a kid, using one of my mom's old Jackson 5 45s...gawd did it not turn out well.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644
yeah his house in GI (Garry, Indiana) is 11 miles from my house may he R.I.P.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

blademaster wrote:

can i haz some pills?
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644

usmarine wrote:

blademaster wrote:

can i haz some pills?
hahaha
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York
When I think about it, a heart attack at 50 really isn't that out of the blue. My dad had one in 2007 at the age of 49...although his was brought on by an infection near his heart.

Who knows, maybe it was due to the pills...but there's a chance it could have come naturally. Especially with all the stress.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Poseidon wrote:

When I think about it, a heart attack at 50 really isn't that out of the blue. My dad had one in 2007 at the age of 49...although his was brought on by an infection near his heart.

Who knows, maybe it was due to the pills...but there's a chance it could have come naturally. Especially with all the stress.
Propofol (brand name Diprivan)
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

Poseidon wrote:

Series of events really. Probably a combination of multiple things that just proved too much for his heart to take.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6721|Eastern PA

M.O.A.B wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Series of events really. Probably a combination of multiple things that just proved too much for his heart to take.
Yeah...he didn't live the healthiest, most stress-free life. Surgeries, touring schedules, brutal childhood, trials, etc. etc.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

tickets to a funeral?  what a sad world
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644
Michael Jackson went from being Gary, Ind.'s most talented kid to one of the most recognizable human beings on the planet.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

blademaster wrote:

Michael Jackson went from being Gary, Ind.'s most talented kid to one of the most recognizable human beings on the planet.
eh?  nobody gave a rat fuck about him in the past few years.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I was just with a guy from Indiana, he was from some random town. He spoke so fast I was like shit, slow down bitch the Indy 500 ain't on yet
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Mekstizzle wrote:

I was just with a guy from Indiana
lolz
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Ah fuck, you let your guard down one second and bam, you're taken out like that. Bf2s is a tough dog eat dog world with super trolls like usmarine
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

nah...its just you tbh
Mekstizzle
WALKER
He kept complaining about how it's cold here, I'm like shut the fuck up. It's the hottest week here in years and it's still too cold for you
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6581|SE London

ATG wrote:

Same with the old Jackson 5 videos.
He is sooo much better than his bros.
Still wasn't as good as James Brown in his youth though.....

Although Jackson was better choreographed, made for a better spectacle.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5496|England

M.O.A.B wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

too many little dicks at once maybe
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America
This sucks. All people did in the last 15 years is make fun of Michael Jackson and now the media won't shut the fuck up about him. People liked his pop music a lot in the '80s, but he was a goddamn musician. I doubt that any rock and roll greats will get a week of attention when they kick off (although Keith Richards should have died years ago with all those drugs)
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6673|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I'm not going over the last few pages so this could be old news.

Larry King (is he releated to Wayne? Never liked him really, I thought he was a bit of a tosser but Larry is ok) is doing a live link and a Ghost appears to walk infront of the camera.

http://new.uk.music.yahoo.com/blogs/gue … l-jackson/
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6125|So Cal

1927 wrote:

I'm not going over the last few pages so this could be old news.

Larry King (is he releated to Wayne? Never liked him really, I thought he was a bit of a tosser but Larry is ok) is doing a live link and a Ghost appears to walk infront of the camera.

http://new.uk.music.yahoo.com/blogs/gue … l-jackson/

Shadow > ghost
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard