TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5903|CA

DefCon-17 wrote:

Yeah, right.
I lol'd too.  Totally killed the work up from the 3 pictures before it.
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

aerodynamic wrote:

susan boyle.
easily nulled out by Emma Watson
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

The thing with Britain is the following:

"Most" women are actually below average over here. So, technically you can say Britain fails with women, BUT when there is a hot woman/girl, she is STUNNING. So there is a huge difference.

This is why people usually say that other European countries have better women, because the average woman is "ok", but there are fewer truly stunning women and fewer ugly ones.
terrible thread   

'does white chocolate have chocolate in it?'
Lai
+186|6149

Ataronchronon wrote:

British accents automatically make girls more attractive.
Damn right they do, I used to have classes from a proper British girl. The girls I used to hang out with complained of her classes being boring and such. I could just lean back in the college banks and listen for hours. In any case I figured it was much better than staring at three hairs combed pointlessly over an except-for-three-hairs-bold professor's head.

It is a genuine issue here in continental Holland though; Dutch girls tend to have irritating voices. I can no langer keep track of the times I noted a decent looking girl, only to walk along fast in horror when she opens her mouth. They have these really low harsh voices, the result I guess of an unlucky marriage between too much American sigarets and a Batavian Germanic peasant heritage. On top of that, with a lot of them that heritage is visible, despite the metropolitan camouflage.

mcminty wrote:

Heh, I think this looks a million times better than the rather fake looking stuff from the first two pages.

I shall now proceed to watch Hotel Babylon
You get the point. Epic show too, especially the Season 3 final.

Noobeater wrote:

I agree, attractive looking girls in normal clothes are often hotter than professionally made up girls in very little just because they seem to be better people :p.
Also because you know the attractiveness won't come off with alcohol pads.

200% true though, I know of nothing else to say.

Switch wrote:

I've visited Germany three times and I can safely say that British chicks are far hotter than the fat, sausage-eating munters I saw over there.
Hmm,.. I don't know much about Germany, I tend to avoid the place altogether, but have you been to Bavaria yet?

Last edited by Lai (2009-06-26 15:20:58)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651

Lai wrote:

It is a genuine issue here in continental Holland though; Dutch girls tend to have irritating voices. I can no langer keep track of the times I noted a decent looking girl, only to walk along fast in horror when she opens her mouth. They have these really low harsh voices.
what

I have never noticed this

Am I even in holland?

Last edited by liquidat0r (2009-06-26 15:36:32)

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Lai
+186|6149

Lucien wrote:

Lai wrote:

It is a genuine issue here in continental Holland though; Dutch girls tend to have irritating voices. I can no langer keep track of the times I noted a decent looking girl, only to walk along fast in horror when she opens her mouth. They have these really low harsh voices.
what

I have never noticed this

Am I even in holland?
I didn't either for years, but after years of listening intensely to some Russian, French, Greek, real decent Dutch girls (which do exist, though they are often only Dutch by passport and seldom 100% pure blood) and some others, I finally noticed what had been bothering me all this time. Start paying attention to it, and you'll notice. Don't just listen to women from your social group, listen to every one of them of all ages, on the streets when your in town, everywhere always.

Last edited by Lai (2009-06-26 15:30:33)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
https://z.hubpages.com/u/298362_f520.jpg

lives near me i think
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6719|Sydney, Australia

Lai wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Heh, I think this looks a million times better than the rather fake looking stuff from the first two pages.

I've only seen the first season... (cause that's all that was shown on tv here). There is more..
Lai
+186|6149

mcminty wrote:

Lai wrote:

mcminty wrote:

I've only seen the first season... (cause that's all that was shown on tv here). There is more..
Yeah two more seasons, and I belive they are now airing the fourth in Britain.

The entire nature of the show changes as the series progress and especially at beginning and end of the second season some drastic changes are made. It takes about an episode getting used to, but in the end I think the changes are for the good (which is rare with series).
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

'does white chocolate have chocolate in it?'
no.  so, you are saying no brit women are hot?  good job and terrible example.

white chocolate has its origin in the cacao bean, but has no cocoa solids
Laika
+75|5942
I've never been to Britain, but I could count the number of attractive women I saw in Italy on one hand.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6643
yeah a lot of hotter women on this thread than Megan Fox
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

Ataronchronon wrote:

I've never been to Britain, but I could count the number of attractive women I saw in Italy on one hand.
surprised you didn't bump into anything tbh
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard