Woodentop
+0|6788
I didnt think that there was anything worse than being tk'd for a helicopter/plane after waiting 5 min..... untill tonight when player b4z decided he wanted to fly so fair enough i was the gunner in his heli we took off then flew all the way across the map right into the corner and because i was slightly further forward than him he hovered over the area that you get killed if you go out (Out of bounds area) until i got killed.

I can not believe what lengths people will go to so that they can pick up a friend, if he had said i maybe would have jumped out. Needless to say he is now banned from our server.

Rot in hell b4z......

rant over
Umbra Acciptris
+1|6725
briliant chap to try that to a server admin.  I supose you even had a clan tag making it obvious.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

At least you could ban him......when that happened to me, all I could do is TK the crap out of him.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6690|The Netherlands
Nice one on banning him matey!
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6728|Brixham, UK
I'm utterly sick of people who TK for things like choppers. One guy shot me in the back as I was about to get in a chopper twice in a row, saying 'sorry' both times. Turns out that this guy was the commander, so I found him using the map (no easy task, since rather than being a useful commander and doing stuff he was simply running about placing UAV arty and supplies whereever he was, rather than directing squads etc.) and shot him, said sorry then revived him. Then shot him again, revived him, and said sorry. Then shot him again and ran off. He deserved it for being such an utter moron.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6758|England
b4z is cool, leave him alone...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Kobrakai wrote:

b4z is cool, leave him alone...
I hope that is sarcasm.
willandmav
+0|6665
hey duff king, heheeheh that is very funny, i hate team killers, but what it worse is an idiot who decides that he is bullet proof and if he walks in front of my while i am shooting, that he wont get hurt/killed. but if he does get hurt it must have been my fault so he punishes me for his stupidity hehe.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6642
Got give it up to the guy, clever on his behalf.
Woodentop
+0|6788

Stealth42o wrote:

Got give it up to the guy, clever on his behalf.
Oh yeah i was thinking where the hell is this guy going then i figured out what his plan was, i warned him he would be kicked if i died but he's not so clever at reading and decided to go ahead anyway. Kicked him and he thought he would rejoin he tk'd someone else on the landing zone this time he was banned.
uk.solidsnake
+3|6678|England, UK
To be honest, there are times when I can totally understand why people teamkill for vehicles. Just today I was sat on wake watching the same two people whore the attack heli over and over, not giving anyone else the chance to use it. Now this would be okay if they were exceptional players, but they sucked. They crashed within 5 minutes of taking off, respawned, and continued the cycle.

I honestly thing Dice should have implemented something where if you have used a vehicle, and died, you cannot use it again for say, 5 minutes. This way if you can stay alive , you deserve to keep the vehicle, but if you are continually dying, another, possibly better player, can have the opportunity.

But what that guy did was pretty shitty, yet brilliantly simple.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6758|England
Na, you should have to apply to use vehicles like you do for commander, highest ranking players get it...

Solves tk for vehicle problem, solves noobs taking vehicles problem. Makes players have to start off using infantry before they can move to vehicles.
uk.solidsnake
+3|6678|England, UK
That still means people of a higher rank can whore vehicles over and over and over.

There should have been a form of queue system for vehicles, simply as.
=[4th]=$chofield
+0|6721
b4z has got the world number 1 guy in jet as his worst enemy
xXMMMSXx
+24|6628

=[4th]=$chofield wrote:

b4z has got the world number 1 guy in jet as his worst enemy :)
Explains his frustration somewhat.
CrazeD
+368|6643|Maine
I like the solution that someone on here said, and that is to have it so the first person there gets priority, similar to that of flag captures, the first person there gets the capture, likewise, the first person there gets the vehicle.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
wooden top i totally feel your pain man. was in a game with that c**k on saturday. jumped into a heli and next thing i am dead.

i have had this happening a lot lately since i am getting more practice in the choppers. I am a good pilot and a good gunner, but not the best. so i dont agree with the point about letting the better pilots fly, if this happened then the slightly worse pilots would never get any better.

it happened to me on the Mashtur city map on the MEC side. i joined into a game and thought i would try and get in the chopper. so i am waiting at the heli pad, when two guys spawn and run towards me. one guy takes out his knife and starts waving it at me. but i thought he was just warning me. then just as the heli spawned, he swapped to his gun and shot me! what an idiot i thought so as usual tried to get a vote kick against him and told everyone my reason. but he didnt get enough votes.

so i thought well if he isnt going to let me use the heli then i am not going to let him and his mate. so spawned as spec ops and dropped c4 on the heli base then drove off and watched. waited till i saw two guys at the heli pad, then they jumpped into the heli, then BOOM they were both dead. -8 for me. did it again, then again. then thought they had had enough so left the game.

i know what i did was not right either, and i am not saying do this to them. but sometimes after a few rounds of these guys killing you for jets and attack heli's, you just loose the plot a bit!
ComradeWho
+50|6665|Southern California
or instead of all this bs about how to avoid tks we just let it go as normal because only a small percentage of people tk for vehicles and if you find this is happening a lot you should play in a different server.
CrazeD
+368|6643|Maine
If someone is owning in a jet or chopper, I'll just let them use it and do something else. Since I'm not that great with the jet, if there is a bunch of people in the hanger I don't even bother, but I'm decent in a chopper so I usually try to snag one, but if I don't I'll just go groundpound or use armor if applicable.
cohen1976
+14|6737
lol im admin on our server, then some dude jumps in gunner seat and starts shouting "bail out!!!" "bail out!!!"
i ignore it and fly off. we kil lsome enemy's and spawn again on the boat where he decides to TK me lol.
so thats a 1 way ticket out of the server......stupid idiots

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard