usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6803

sooooooooooooooooooo

regulate something that we know will kill you, leave the border a mess, and spend spend spend.

roger.

i dunno what to say really.  so, in absence of some thoughts, here is bill O yelling at some useless politician who runs this mess.

Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6758
Barney Frank is a stain... I don't know how he sleeps at night...?    The people of Massachussetts are absolute fools to vote this hypocritical moron into office...over and over again...  Everyone else in the country is on to this douchebag.... he can't even get through interviews anymore because people are calling him on his bullshit...

http://pawpawshouse.blogspot.com/2009/0 … crite.html
///////////////////
September 11, 2003
New Agency Proposed to Oversee Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae
By STEPHEN LABATON
The Bush administration today recommended the most significant regulatory overhaul in the housing finance industry since the savings and loan crisis a decade ago.
/////
''These two entities -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- are not facing any kind of financial crisis,'' said Representative Barney Frank of Massachusetts, the ranking Democrat on the Financial Services Committee. ''The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing.''

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/09/11/busin … -mae.html?
sec=&spon=&pagewanted=print

this douchenozzle needs to be voted out in 2010...
Love is the answer
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6803

lol frank that cunt.  he is supposed to be on o'rly tomorrow night again
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6447|North Carolina
Frank is a cunt, but so is O'Reilly.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6385|California

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Hmmm Cancer or Obesity? that is the question.. There's no reason Cigs should be legal?

Fuck that this is America and we can smoke if we want to, it only cause harm to the user..
So we should let kids run with open razors because it'll most likely only cause harm to them?
Mr. Saggins
I play wow
+4|5476|sadly NC, cali soon
I like futurama's suicide booth's. Why let people slowly kill themselves over years taking up so much space and human resources when a machine could do it in half of a second with no mess.

J/k I'm not that mean.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6785|Reality

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Hmmm Cancer or Obesity? that is the question.. There's no reason Cigs should be legal?

Fuck that this is America and we can smoke if we want to, it only cause harm to the user..
I guess you never heard of second hand smoke eh genius?

nicotine is a poisonous and highly addictive substance that cigarette manufacturers are peddling to young impressionable kids with flavored tobacco.
how the fuck can you not understand this? a six year old can understand this.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6195|what

RAIMIUS wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

The Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act gives the FDA power to ban candy-flavored and fruit-flavored cigarettes, widely considered appealing to first-time smokers, including youths. It also prohibits tobacco companies from using terms such as "low tar," "light" or "mild," requires larger warning labels on packages, and restricts advertising of tobacco products.

It also requires tobacco companies to reduce levels of nicotine in cigarettes.
Good news.

Those tobacco companies do anything to attract the first time smokers, terms like milk and light plus candy flavoured cigarettes is evidence enough.
Your point?  I don't see many complaining that most hard alcohol is marketed to the 20-30something crowd.
Actually, you do see a lot of people complaining about alcohol marketted to children, and as a result alco-pops and lollywater flavoured alcohol has been heavily taxed in Australia to bring up the prices and force young people to have less buying power of those type of drinks.

So feel free to show me where nobody is complaining. Are you living under a rock?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6803

Turquoise wrote:

irrelevant.  i have a choice to pay Orly (by watching or not), i cant do shit about frank who gets my tax money.  apples and oranges turq.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6623|SE London

usmarine wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

irrelevant.  i have a choice to pay Orly (by watching or not), i cant do shit about frank who gets my tax money.  apples and oranges turq.
And the people of Massachusetts get to choose who gets that tax money. They chose to vote for him, time after time.

I know very little about him, but after a brief glance at his policies he sounds pretty good to me.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6803

Bertster7 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

And the people of Massachusetts get to choose who gets that tax money. They chose to vote for him, time after time.

I know very little about him, but after a brief glance at his policies he sounds pretty good to me.
surprised.  no rly
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6623|SE London

usmarine wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

surprised.  no rly
But it's not apples and oranges - that's the whole point. O'Reily's salary gets paid because he is popular with a large audience. Frank's salary gets paid because he is popular with a large number of voters.

Where is the difference there? Each gets their money from being popular. Their salary is dependant on public opinion. You personally don't have any control over either of their salaries, but the public at large do, in both cases. So your point is moot.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6803

Bertster7 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

surprised.  no rly
But it's not apples and oranges - that's the whole point. O'Reily's salary gets paid because he is popular with a large audience. Frank's salary gets paid because he is popular with a large number of voters.

Where is the difference there? Each gets their money from being popular. Their salary is dependant on public opinion. You personally don't have any control over either of their salaries, but the public at large do, in both cases. So your point is moot.
no Bert, one works for the govt.  One is a talk show host.  god you will argue over the stupidest shit.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6623|SE London

usmarine wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

surprised.  no rly

no Bert, one works for the govt.  One is a talk show host.  god you will argue over the stupidest shit.
You said:

usmarine wrote:

That's not even remotely true.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6803

k
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6567|South Florida

ATG wrote:

All hail our genius messiah dictator.

You should have the freedom to put whatever substance you want into your body.
15 more years! 15 more years!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6803

Mitch wrote:

ATG wrote:

All hail our genius messiah dictator.

You should have the freedom to put whatever substance you want into your body.
hmmm..

i only agree if i dont have to fork over my money for the smokers health care
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6756|US

AussieReaper wrote:

RAIMIUS wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Good news.

Those tobacco companies do anything to attract the first time smokers, terms like milk and light plus candy flavoured cigarettes is evidence enough.
Your point?  I don't see many complaining that most hard alcohol is marketed to the 20-30something crowd.
Actually, you do see a lot of people complaining about alcohol marketted to children, and as a result alco-pops and lollywater flavoured alcohol has been heavily taxed in Australia to bring up the prices and force young people to have less buying power of those type of drinks.

So feel free to show me where nobody is complaining. Are you living under a rock?
Perhaps I am living under a rock.  I have never seen any such products in stores around here, although I did grow up before Cigarette shaped candy was too non-PC.  They tasted good, and I don't smoke.
Turquoise
O Canada

Bertster7 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

surprised.  no rly

Thanks for the defense.  Although I would correct one thing...  Frank is popular with a large number of idiots who happen to live in Massachusetts.

Frank is like the Democratic equivalent of Tom DeLay.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6803

wait a sec...

are you telling me you agree that someone who is a govt official paid by tax payer money who was a huge part of the financial collapse is the same "cunt level" as a talk show host?  come on dude.  i know you know better.
Turquoise
O Canada

usmarine wrote:

wait a sec...

are you telling me you agree that someone who is a govt official paid by tax payer money who was a huge part of the financial collapse is the same "cunt level" as a talk show host?  come on dude.  i know you know better.
Same cunt level, different power level.

In other words, I don't care that O'Reilly's a cunt as much as I care that Frank is one.  So, if it's any consolation, I'd like to see Frank leave office as soon as possible, but Massachusetts is apparently too stupid to let him go.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6803

but frank affects the laws in this country directly.  i mean come on.  i dunno.  maybe i am wrong but i dont see them as the same douche nozzle level.

Last edited by usmarine (2009-06-24 14:50:56)

Turquoise
O Canada

usmarine wrote:

but frank affects the laws in this country directly.  i mean come on.  i dunno.  maybe i am wrong but i dont see them as the same douche nozzle level.
True...  I guess we define cuntness differently...  lol...  but I see where you're coming from.

If we're talking the damage each can do, yeah, Frank is far worse.  O'Reilly's just a talking head.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5946|CA
Wrong type of change, Mr. President... >.>

Remember our economy?  Yeah?  Well it's still in the shitter, buddy.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6542|so randum
little tip here, the economy isn't really anyones singular fault. and you know how it's a global problem? and globalisation is rife? well one man can't fix it.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard