nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5634|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

The closest thing to perfection is the US Constitution.  The entire western civilization should follow that piece of paper.
This.

Truly is as close as we're gonna get in this life to perfection.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6705|Disaster Free Zone

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

The closest thing to perfection is the US Constitution.  The entire western civilization should follow that piece of paper.
I don't know if you're joking or serious but either way it's funny .

Last edited by DrunkFace (2009-06-22 18:02:10)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6524|so randum

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Newsflash: this isn't the first recession the US has suffered and it sure as hell won't be the last. This grim non-stop heralding of the apocalypse in the downturn is akin to the rabid speculative optimism of the last upturn. Capitalism/Reality = ups and downs, cycles, blips. Things can't always be good and economies can't perpetually grow. People need to get some perspective. Has anybody got some alternative to the system we have now? Some magic system whereby all politicians are completely altruistic, omnipotent and hold the secret of eternal plenty for the masses? Speak up if you do.
mental much?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6740

nickb64 wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

This.

It is the best... unless you are anti American or someone who doesn't like their own country...
Love is the answer
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6833|Marathon, Florida Keys

usmarine wrote:

btw, when i think of you as my father, this is what i picture tbh

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_fObSStlFSGg/S … eddie2.jpg
"Merry christmas, Shitter was full!"
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6484

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

nickb64 wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

This.

It is the best... unless you are anti American or someone who doesn't like their own country...
lol
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6785

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

usmarine wrote:

btw, when i think of you as my father, this is what i picture tbh

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_fObSStlFSGg/S … eddie2.jpg
"Merry christmas, Shitter was full!"
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6553|Global Command

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Newsflash: this isn't the first recession the US has suffered and it sure as hell won't be the last. This grim non-stop heralding of the apocalypse in the downturn is akin to the rabid speculative optimism of the last upturn. Capitalism/Reality = ups and downs, cycles, blips. Things can't always be good and economies can't perpetually grow. People need to get some perspective. Has anybody got some alternative to the system we have now? Some magic system whereby all politicians are completely altruistic, omnipotent and hold the secret of eternal plenty for the masses? Speak up if you do.
Can we start here in America?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6492

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Yeah but the Amendments suck though, especially the 16th and 13th.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6624|132 and Bush

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Modeled largely after the Magna Carta.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6524|so randum

Kmarion wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Modeled largely after the Magna Carta.
\o/
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard