Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6650
I cleared my save and am starting afresh. It's a damn shame because I had a ton of hours invested into it.

At what point in the Sims do you usually cut your losses and start over?
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5501|England
when im at the top of a career and get like 4 days off work a week
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5547|Toronto
When I drown my Sim by taking the ladder out of the pool.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6542|Long Island, New York
I always used to ignore the baby and wait for Child Services to come.

Then I'd trap the CS lady in a wall so she could never leave.
jsnipy
+3,276|6527|...

I cut my loses once I build walls around the teens and the parents watch helplessly through the only window in the drywall death chamber i created .... which occurs about 5 minutes into the game.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6625|London, England

Pochsy wrote:

I used to do that all the time when I was playing my pirated copy of Sims 1, game got real boring real fast

I mean what the fuck is the point, they're all so fucking dumb too
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6194|Canada

jsnipy wrote:

I cut my loses once I build walls around the teens and the parents watch helplessly through the only window in the drywall death chamber i created .... which occurs about 5 minutes into the game.
I just invite a shitload of people to a party, remove doors, place fireworks in house, let the motherfuckers burn. This was Sims 1 tho. Pretty sure the same applies to all of them
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6263|B.C. Canada

Mekstizzle wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

I used to do that all the time when I was playing my pirated copy of Sims 1, game got real boring real fast

I mean what the fuck is the point, they're all so fucking dumb too
Ya. I only really like to use the simolean cheat and build some wicked houses. I wish you could have an option to make your sims commit suicide.
AND fuck fuck sakes they could at least let them speak some kind of language that is actually fucking real. That is what pissed me off the most.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6560
How about a Joseph Fritzl expansion pack?
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5547|Toronto

CameronPoe wrote:

How about a Joseph Fritzl expansion pack?
Absolutely. This is the best thing I've heard all day. Great visuals followed haha.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6546|Sammamish, WA
You know there's this thing called real life...I can't speak for everyone but I've found it much more interesting than SimLife.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6651
Have any of you ever tried to help your sims have a happy fufulling life or is it all about seeing how much you can fuck them up?
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5464|Yeah, there :)
I don't even wanna try them. I won't sleep 1 week again
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard