sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6320|USA Biznatch!
Well I watched Gran Torino last night and damn that was a good movie. Walt was funny and racist as hell lmao. I have a question though:
Spoiler (highlight to read):
When the Jap girl was returned home all beaten up and bleeding. Did this shine light on him when he was in the war, what happened possibly when he killed Japs?

Also the ending when he died, he wanted to die right? So he could put that gang in jail? Last was there a connection with his death and his old lighter?

Haha, anyways I also rented Midnight Meat Train and probably with invite some people over tonight to watch it as I can't watch that shit alone lol. But is it a good movie?

Last I saw S. Darko at the store, I wanted to rent it but I wasn't sure...Is it any good?

Thanks.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6736|Reality

sportsman11-2cool4u wrote:

Well I watched Gran Torino last night and damn that was a good movie. Walt was funny and racist as hell lmao. I have a question though:
When the Jap girl was returned home all beaten up and bleeding. Did this shine light on him when he was in the war, what happened possibly when he killed Japs?

Also the ending when he died, he wanted to die right? So he could put that gang in jail? Last was there a connection with his death and his old lighter?

Haha, anyways I also rented Midnight Meat Train and probably with invite some people over tonight to watch it as I can't watch that shit alone lol. But is it a good movie?

Last I saw S. Darko at the store, I wanted to rent it but I wasn't sure...Is it any good?

Thanks.
HAHA you sure paid attention to the movie. She is Hmong from South East Asia. Maybe you should watch it again in case you missed other stuff too!
(You did but I ain't telling)
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6320|USA Biznatch!
Lol, I thought I got it =/. I mostly paid attention just hard when you have people over to concentrate 100%. Give me little hints Ill probably remember..
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6224
I don't really have any suggestions, but I asked the guy at the video store if S. Darko was good and he said it was terrible.  IMDb agrees.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

sportsman11-2cool4u wrote:

Lol, I thought I got it =/. I mostly paid attention just hard when you have people over to concentrate 100%. Give me little hints Ill probably remember..
Lighter was 1st Cav division, probably he was in it during the Korean war.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6320|USA Biznatch!
Yeah he was in some division I cant remember though. I just don't get the connection at the end with it. Did he want to die with his 'honor'?

Hmm maybe Ill give S.Darko a try..
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6678|Espoo, Finland
I read the topic tittle as "Allah just watched Grand Torino and wants advice"
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6637|Canada
Yes he was in the 1st Cavalry Division in Korea. As for the connection, could be the link between self-sacrifice as in the military. Save your buddies by sacrificing yourself. Lived like a soldier and died like one.
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6320|USA Biznatch!

CaptainMike wrote:

Yes he was in the 1st Cavalry Division in Korea. As for the connection, could be the link between self-sacrifice as in the military. Save your buddies by sacrificing yourself. Lived like a soldier and died like one.
You know what I think your right. He didn't want Thao to go over there and die so he did.
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

fucking epic flick
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6709
Great movie... and he he is dying(when he is coughing up blood) in the movie
so that's why he goes to face the gang at then end without any guns...
and he hopes they shoot him and enough people witness it... so the gang gets put away...
Love is the answer
Bevo
Nah
+718|6514|Austin, Texas

Catbox wrote:

Great movie... and he he is dying(when he is coughing up blood) in the movie
so that's why he goes to face the gang at then end without any guns...
and he hopes they shoot him and enough people witness it... so the gang gets put away...
spoiler tags son!
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6709
I hope everyone has seen the movie by now... my bad
I still can watch the movie over and over... Clint Eastwood is the King...

and i am old...lol
Love is the answer

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard