JonskyGBR
+5|6664|England
Twice I've had 10 heal points in one round and fullfilled other criteria, and twice and aint had me badge
PapaTango69
+1|6781|NoneYA
Humm? has it awarded it to you in game and just not shown up on stats? If so you may need to wait awhile I've had to wait like 8hrs once before it finally showed up. If you dont see the badge popup on screen while playing then you're not doing something right , I do see you have the hrs and the requirements also ....hope it shows up soon.....if not Keep at it
Chillay-14
+21|6670
OI CHECK THIS THou... ive been commander and gotten over 60 points and i still dont get basic commander badge wats with that and thats happened to my friend 2!
smk_valvanite
+12|6667|New Zealand, CHCH

Chillay-14 wrote:

OI CHECK THIS THou... ive been commander and gotten over 60 points and i still dont get basic commander badge wats with that and thats happened to my friend 2!
some servers that ay they are ranked, are in fact not ranked, well, you may or may not get awards, but EA does not recognise them and they dont show in stats

this happend to me when tryiong for vet sniper, has gotten it 4 times before i realised it was the server, much to say i got it very quick on the forth try!
JonskyGBR
+5|6664|England
PapaTango69 No mate, it didn't come in game and I know what you're saying, but at the end of the round I was top for heal points and it said I had ten. Only thing I can think of is that the points are in fact earned in fractions of points and I had over 9.5 that was rounded up to 10 for the scoreboard
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6760|Human Meat Shield
Don't worry I'm still trying to get my 34 minutes IAR; how in the hell you do that??
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6815|Germany
Playin' a 32/64 Ranked Karkand with good players can last an hour or more.
JonskyGBR
+5|6664|England
In fact I think now some of the requirements for awards is wrong,

there's the one above from my first post 10 Heal points and no badge

and then while playing Special forces, I got 11 kills as a sniper but I didn't get the Basic sniper badge till I killed someone else.

Suppose its how you look at it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard