Legit_Xero
+0|6688
i was playing today then i went and looked at my bfhq after i was done, and i take a look at my awards, and to my surprise i have two new medals that i dont have the requirements met for, the Navy Cross and the Golden Scimitar, after reading about all this new unloack stuff that has been happening since yesterday, i thought maby it may have something to do with that? i dunno, but it gave em to me and i dont have the requirements for either of them, so yeah.......

anyone else have this happen?
ArMaG3dD0n
+24|6836|Deutschland/Germany
If your account is Legit_xero then u ve only played for 38h. Strange......you cant have met the requirements yet. But are you sure about this I cant see your 2 medals in BFHQ.
Legit_Xero
+0|6688
that is my old account, i no longer use that one, since bf2s stats dont seem to be updating for me, heres a link to my most currents stats.

http://bf2player.com/index.php?page=sta … p;show=all

Last edited by Legit_Xero (2006-02-04 09:32:16)

ArMaG3dD0n
+24|6836|Deutschland/Germany
Which is your new one then?

EDIT: Ah ok you already edited your post answering my question.

Last edited by ArMaG3dD0n (2006-02-04 09:33:09)

divided
Clear!
+3|6774
your most recent account has met the requirements for those medals though.
Legit_Xero
+0|6688

divided wrote:

your most recent account has met the requirements for those medals though.
i thought that i needed 500 wins as the US team for the navy cross and 500 wins as MEC for the Scimitar
raz
+22|6665|England, UK
Watched your video Armagedon, funny shit.
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6740|Finland
looks like we don't need so there's error in UBAR
FrEaK
+1|6784|Finland
this is weird; i got 2 more unlocks even if im only 1st sergeant!
i going to save them to the new weapons
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6834
Interesting... Maybe you only need 250 hours.
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6693
Must be a glitch in the system...I have satisfied the 500+ wins on USMC side, logged about 212 Hrs & Satisfied the 100 Best Round...Yet I don't have it yet. I think the 250+ hrs requirement is correct...and might have something to do with the rest of the disruptions recently.
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

for those medals, they dont appear in game, if you put your mouse over it, it says Note: award does not appaer in game, but will appear in the awards section. or sumthing like that

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard