Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5930|Catherine Black
It has a lot of deviation. Classic BF2.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
baggs
+732|6346
They'll make whatever they think will sell to the widest audience, they don't give a rats ass about what the dedicated BF2 player wants. We all know a massive chunk of the community were complete fucking retards who wanted easy kills and quick wins and then the 'new and improved' CoD franchise gave them exactly that and there is no way BF3 will be anything any of us wants it to be.

I might be wrong, i absolutely hope so. I'm buying BF3 whatever tho, i've already pre-ordered so i can have some fun with my mates again and i hope that it'll be for more than a month!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6914|PNW

baggs wrote:

They'll make whatever they think will sell to the widest audience, they don't give a rats ass about what the dedicated BF2 player wants. We all know a massive chunk of the community were complete fucking retards who wanted easy kills and quick wins and then the 'new and improved' CoD franchise gave them exactly that and there is no way BF3 will be anything any of us wants it to be.

I might be wrong, i absolutely hope so. I'm buying BF3 whatever tho, i've already pre-ordered so i can have some fun with my mates again and i hope that it'll be for more than a month!
From what I've seen and read, it has a bit more in common with BF2 than I'd dared hope. Here's to seeing more great balance between arcade and realism.
iceman785
+93|6815|Alaska, mother fucker.
Man I can't wait until the PR team comes out with a mod for this.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5320|Sydney
Have you read anything about this game dude?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6765|Little Bentcock

Jaekus wrote:

Have you read anything about this game dude?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6917|Noizyland

Not sure if people have seen this:

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6856|Purplicious Wisconsin

Ty wrote:

Not sure if people have seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA378g_gD1I
Been posted already here.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6639

owned.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6917|Noizyland

Ahh, did't see it. Never mind it's still awesome.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
War Man
Meh, not really. Especially because alot of that stuff in campaign is not gonna be in multiplayer. Hate campaigns that give you stuff to do that you can't do in MP as well as have bots do stuff that you can't do.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5651|America
So basically Ty, Warman is mad. I appreciate your video post.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6884|FUCK UBISOFT

War Man wrote:

Meh, not really. Especially because alot of that stuff in campaign is not gonna be in multiplayer. Hate campaigns that give you stuff to do that you can't do in MP as well as have bots do stuff that you can't do.
so if you can't open doors in MP then no doors should ever be opened throughout the entirety of the campaign?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
War Man

Blade4509 wrote:

Ain't mad, just this video has been posted. STFU, you don't know what I'm like when I'm angry

Miggle wrote:

War Man wrote:

so if you can't open doors in MP then no doors should ever be opened throughout the entirety of the campaign?
You can open doors in mp, by blowing them up or knifing them. At least in BC 1 and 2.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6884|FUCK UBISOFT

War Man wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Ain't mad, just this video has been posted. STFU, you don't know what I'm like when I'm angry

Miggle wrote:

War Man wrote:

You can open doors in mp, by blowing them up or knifing them. At least in BC 1 and 2.
so in SP all doors must be opened by blowing them up or knifing them?
War Man

Miggle wrote:

War Man wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Miggle wrote:

If you want, don't have to. Who says they are going to have you open doors in singleplayer?
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6553|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
The bots seem to be opening them most of the time in that trailer.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6884|FUCK UBISOFT

War Man wrote:

Miggle wrote:

War Man wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

If you want, don't have to. Who says they are going to have you open doors in singleplayer?
but if AI aren't allowed to do anything that you can't do in MP then the AI must have to knife or blow up doors to get through them, no?
War Man
They can open doors sure. But if they climb walls even though you can't, or go prone or crouch even though you can't then I get pissed.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5320|Sydney

War Man wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

u mad bro
War Man

Jaekus wrote:

War Man wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

u mad bro
Nein
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6653|Gold Coast
Do we know if there will be squads in multiplayer?
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Nihil
+15|5948|Malaga, Spain
The shooting does indeed look terrible, if you fired like that in BF2 you'd hit everything but the target. But then of course we have to assume that whoever is playing can't actually, like, play.
jmsprovan
+18|5954|Alba

Nihil wrote:

The shooting does indeed look terrible, if you fired like that in BF2 you'd hit everything but the target. But then of course we have to assume that whoever is playing can't actually, like, play.
single player bro

doesn't matter where you shoot
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6595|Ontario, Canada
I actually enjoyed the trailer. Won't know for sure until we see gameplay for the multiplayer. We can't expect DICE to make the same game twice, CoD has clearly influenced them, for better or for worse. If you want another BF2 game, go play BF2.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard