jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

I wish preorder came with a concept art pdf

Spoiler (highlight to read):

no one ever pays me in gum
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
lol i like how EA/Dice have basically adapted CoD's sequel model TO THE T and are now releasing these dumb 'sneak-peek' youtube teasers and in-game hollywood footage... and everyone who declaims CoD's gimmickry as "shit" are all like "OMG AWESOME PRE-ORDERING NAOW!" over the battlefield games. lol. gamers are such fucking gimps thesedays. you are being plucked like a whore's harp.
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

But the GRAPHICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 GRAPH1X!!!111!!!!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
CoD announce a subscription/premium model: omg this is the last straw in a long line of sequel bullshit. such an insult!
BF3/BF4 announce a premium model: omg awesome please take my money

people are really really stupid.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6673|Disaster Free Zone

FFLink wrote:

That single player looks great.

But why do they always have a fucking gimp using a controller doing these demos? It doesn't look "realistic" in any sense.

Either way, I'm pre-ordering.
Looks great?

are you fucking kidding me? That looks atrocious.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6682|Devon, England
What the hell were you expecting?

Last edited by FFLink (2013-03-27 05:58:25)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
how about a decent game that even matches a game they made 10 years ago with half the budget and a tenth the computing power

high expectations, i know
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5780|Catherine Black
While BF3 might not have had the 'best' multiplayer, the single player was very enjoyable, for the story and for the hollywood action style. BF4 looks like much of the same. I was incredibly impressed by that gameplay footage. Not a game I'd play to be all "this is an excellent game" more a game I'd play to be mind-numbingly entertained.

Like watching The Fast and The Furious. Switch off brain, watch explosions.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5780|Catherine Black
I won't buy it. The multiplayer will be exactly the same as BF3 and I got bored of that rather quickly.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6728|Oxferd Ohire

Finray wrote:

While BF3 might not have had the 'best' multiplayer, the single player was very enjoyable, for the story and for the hollywood action style.
nahhhhhh
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
enjoyable if you are a simpleton, maybe
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

Zique, shut up.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
sorry, but i'd prefer a real sequel with longevity and a decent multiplayer over yet another hollywood-cliche call of duty 4 lite single-player game that lasts 8.5 hours. sorry i fail to get overly excited about a game whose best strength is diluting a bunch of old movie scripts and plot twists into a riveting 8.5 hour gaming experience, where half of that is scripted/animated cut-scenes. sorry i am not excited about the prospects of waiting 4 months for yet another average shooter that can be completed in a day, and then discarded like an entertainment condom. this doesn't excite me. perhaps you have to be a 17 year old who gets boners over military hardware to give a shit about this dross.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6700|England. Stoke
Not at all excited about this, BF3 crushed all hopes for Battlefield.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

sorry, but i'd prefer a real sequel with longevity and a decent multiplayer over yet another hollywood-cliche call of duty 4 lite single-player game that lasts 8.5 hours. sorry i fail to get overly excited about a game whose best strength is diluting a bunch of old movie scripts and plot twists into a riveting 8.5 hour gaming experience, where half of that is scripted/animated cut-scenes. sorry i am not excited about the prospects of waiting 4 months for yet another average shooter that can be completed in a day, and then discarded like an entertainment condom. this doesn't excite me. perhaps you have to be a 17 year old who gets boners over military hardware to give a shit about this dross.
Then here's an idea, ignore it.
Roc18
`
+655|5782|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
It's a clear money grab by EA. It looks just like BF3 except "slightly better" graphics. Frostbite 2.5 instead of 2. Is the extra .5 and bells and whistles worth another 60+ dollars out of a fans pocket?
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5991|Vortex Ring State

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2013-03-27 10:58:41)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246

M.O.A.B wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

this is a BATTLEFIELD forum and i am a long standing member. sorry, this isn't some stupid plane MMO or whatever. i can pass on that. it's a battlefield game. i've spent thousands of hours playing the battlefield games and partaking in part of a battlefield community.

so kindly: my dick, your mouth. fuck off.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

this is a BATTLEFIELD forum and i am a long standing member. sorry, this isn't some stupid plane MMO or whatever. i can pass on that. it's a battlefield game. i've spent thousands of hours playing the battlefield games and partaking in part of a battlefield community.

So you hate this game, but by the sound of it you'll still get it. So what's your point? Other than being your usual 'everyone's a moron because they have different interest than me' tirade. I don't care if someone hates a game. Their opinion, not mine. What I do care about is when that person launches into prick mode and starts insulting other people based on their tastes, i.e. calling people simpletons if they enjoyed BF3.

So if you can't not act like a child and hurl an insult every other post, and have no intention to do anything but bitch and moan, then you can kindly fuck off.
Roc18
`
+655|5782|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

M.O.A.B wrote:

I don't care if someone hates a game. Their opinion, not mine. What I do care about is when that person launches into prick mode and starts insulting other people based on their tastes, i.e. calling people simpletons if they enjoyed BF3.
FFLink
There is.
I still can't find a clear answer as to whether the Digital Deluxe gets your the complete Premium package, and not just a single DLC.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

FFLink wrote:

I still can't find a clear answer as to whether the Digital Deluxe gets your the complete Premium package, and not just a single DLC.
I have a feeling that 'Premium Expansion' might only refer to one DLC. I'll hold off a while to get some more details before deciding which one to get. It'd be nice to get a little extra bonus content too, but I'd prefer a physical copy and the deluxe version was digital only.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246

M.O.A.B wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

So you hate this game, but by the sound of it you'll still get it. So what's your point? Other than being your usual 'everyone's a moron because they have different interest than me' tirade. I don't care if someone hates a game. Their opinion, not mine. What I do care about is when that person launches into prick mode and starts insulting other people based on their tastes, i.e. calling people simpletons if they enjoyed BF3.

So if you can't not act like a child and hurl an insult every other post, and have no intention to do anything but bitch and moan, then you can kindly fuck off.
by the sound of it i'll still get it? are you a retard? i didn't buy any of the bf3 premium shit or expansion packs. i bought the initial bf3 game because i was duped like everyone else, and unawares. now that has set a new precedent/example, there's no way in hell i am going to buy this shit. i am not a moron. i do not appreciate being condescended to by games companies.

oh and yeah, bf3 was a simplification. you had to be a simpleton to find it engrossing or engaging. it was a shallow game. sorry if that offends you. time to get a new hobby.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-27 12:13:54)

FFLink
There is.
You're right: https://help.ea.com/uk/article/battlefi … r-overview

Seems like until the "Bonus content" is announced, I may save my money.

I'd buy a deluxe if it included a physical copy. But other than that, what's the point?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

by the sound of it i'll still get it? are you a retard? i didn't buy any of the bf3 premium shit or expansion packs. i bought the initial bf3 game because i was duped like everyone else, and unawares. now that has set a new precedent/example, there's no way in hell i am going to buy this shit. i am not a moron. i do not appreciate being condescended to by games companies.

oh and yeah, bf3 was a simplification. you had to be a simpleton to find it engrossing or engaging. it was a shallow game. sorry if that offends you. time to get a new hobby.
So your solution to the game not being like previous Battlefield's is to bitch and moan about it and belittle others for enjoying it. Sounds like you need a new hobby. You're not interested in the game yet still feel the need to post in the thread about it, and every time you're in here it's just to make snide comments toward people who play it. It's called being a dick.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard