-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6645
Well thankfully they are making TVs less effective, removing the one last aspect of the game I was still enjoying.

Do they not understand that making a game more casual typically equates to making a game that is also more boring? The sad truth is, they realize it all too well. It's a product with a built-in shelf life, like just about anything else you can buy these days.

Sure, there are people who have nothing better to do than sit around and sink their time into something mindless. But I think a lot of people are like me, and actually want some substance to their games...at 6 months in, I was still learning a lot in BF2 and sinking (too much) time in on a daily basis...6 months into BF3, and there is nothing that makes me want to ever play for more than a round or two at a time, and finishing a single round is often more than this tired soul can take.

Even with EA looming over their shoulder, and DICE's already questionable history of (un)finished releases/painful patching, I really didn't think they could botch it this bad, let alone continue to do so with aplomb. Thankfully they really stepped up their game, and are now full experts at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. /rant
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4960|Dundee, Scotland.
One shot tv kills wa good. It made you protect yourself in armour.

Nerfing the ability jets had to dodge missiles was just fucking backwards. 'less skille players will suffer'. So fuck! The game has to have skill levels.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6460

Camm wrote:

One shot tv kills wa good. It made you protect yourself in armour.

Nerfing the ability jets had to dodge missiles was just fucking backwards. 'less skille players will suffer'. So fuck! The game has to have skill levels.
I didn't make you protect yourself, there was no way to defend against it.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6650|BC, Canada
sure was fun when you were the one using it though.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6281|Pacific NW, USA
The really fucked up thing is, they won't touch the suicide launch glitch.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5465|Ventura, California

Spearhead wrote:

I know no one will care (probably rightfully so) here on bf3s but they literally just ruined the Xbox360 version with the ability to rent out private servers.  Now I get kicked/switched to the other team for no reason whatsoever and there are no more official DICE servers to play on.  The fuckers just passed on the cost of running the game on to the consumer.
For the first week or two there were nothing but custom servers everywhere. Day by day I'm seeing more regular DICE servers with the old ticket count and map rotations. I'd like a good combination of the two. Some days I like to get on with my buddies and play a 500 ticket Caspian Border, and other days I'm by myself and wish to do a quick 250 game.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5896|CA
Does DICE/EA run any official servers on PC?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

https://i.imgur.com/mpcrH.jpg

well screw you too, then
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

TV missiles were the number 1 thing that made me stop playing BF2.
lulz
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462

mtb0minime wrote:

well screw you too, then
"i fucking hate this game everything about it sucks ea/dice are you trolling me?"

*ranks up*

*cares enough to screenshot rank-up and still complains about it in some way*

seek medical help

Last edited by Uzique (2012-04-20 00:39:44)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

It's my crack, ite?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

I'll suck your dick for BF3 points.
Laika
+75|5935

gurdeep wrote:

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

TV missiles were the number 1 thing that made me stop playing BF2.
lulz
lol

Uzique wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

well screw you too, then
"i fucking hate this game everything about it sucks ea/dice are you trolling me?"

*ranks up*

*cares enough to screenshot rank-up and still complains about it in some way*

seek medical help
lol no u

mtb0minime wrote:

I'll suck your dick for BF2s points.
lol!

Last edited by Laika (2012-04-20 04:03:00)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
sorry kampf ):
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
lol kicked for 'flare glitching'

laser+guided missile counts as that apparently

i'm fucking terrible in helicopters ):
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6373|the land of bourbon
haha i got a kicked for a similar reason when i started using the tv missle... kicked for having 'missles that evaded flares.'  i lol'd
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

lol wtf
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6281|Pacific NW, USA
Incredible.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6650|BC, Canada
loves that about PC.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

I've been kicked for using the guided tank shell before, because I locked an admin's AA vehicle over a hill in conjunction with a SOFLAM. Apparently it was suspicious.

Also, Saiga + Slugs is raep.
Roc18
`
+655|5782|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

steelie34 wrote:

haha i got a kicked for a similar reason when i started using the tv missle... kicked for having 'missles that evaded flares.'  i lol'd
lol
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6701|England. Stoke

Roc18 wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

lol
I had the exact same thing happen to me, people calling hacks 'cus I was using TV missile. Although I was on my clan server, so when they continued to bitch and slag me off it was them who got kicked
Roc18
`
Anyone feel like getting into a squad and playing right now?
Roc18
`
Fucking DART noobs, they're all over the place.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6650|BC, Canada

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard