minimember
+2,418|6654

wait for an enemy to kill you
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6323|Graz, Austria

mtb0minime wrote:

wait for an enemy to kill you
The problem is, you can't move, as your controlling the mouse cursor on the respawn menu too.

Had that once on a Rush map and was left totally alone when my team pushed forward.
Suiciding didn't work, switching team neither. Had to leave and reconnect the server.
thepilot91
+64|6236|Åland!
try pressing tab / clicking R/L mousebutton/ esc / enter?
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6388|New York
Just started using the Famas yesterday. The iron sights on that are the absolute fucking worst. It's like looking down a damn tunnel. I have never been so eager to get a scope unlock before in this game.

Also, the G53 is great. It's like a G3 for the engineer.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
thepilot91
+64|6236|Åland!

heggs wrote:

Just started using the Famas yesterday. The iron sights on that are the absolute fucking worst. It's like looking down a damn tunnel. I have never been so eager to get a scope unlock before in this game.

Also, the G53 is great. It's like a G3 for the engineer.
agreed on the famas
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
i think i just used it instead of a knife for the first 10 kills. run up to someone, stand over him and unload clip from hip
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
played a round of sqdm

raped

still shit
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6388|New York

RTHKI wrote:

played a round of sqdm

raped

still shit
I was raging when I had to win those 5 rounds. Never playing that mode again.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5473|Ventura, California
SQDM is easy. Have 1 assault, 3 engineers and take the APC. Make sure assault drives.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
pretty much what we did. all the other squads stayed in the same area . .
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Yeah SQDM is meh. I really enjoyed it in Bad Company 2 on the PC but here in the 360 in BF3 I think it sucks. TDM is still okish but I don't like that I only have 5 seconds to revive somebody.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5036|Massachusetts, USA
Both game modes do not belong in battlefield. They are only there for cod kids.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6388|New York
I'm only slightly tempted to wade through the mire that is those modes to get the ribbons and medals, but I fear that a small part of my soul will die as a result.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Yeah keep your soul Heggs, they're not worth it.

Unkle, as much as I hate any aspect of Call of Duty coming into Battlefield to make it more arcady, I did enjoy Rush mode which was considered of the COD-devil. Conquest and Rush are both really fun to me and are Battlefield staples. They both promote teamwork, unlike TDM.

I guess you could say Rush is equivalent to Search & Destroy. I still don't mind it in Battlefield.
Good news, Battlefield 3 PC players - The latest patch for Battlefield 3 will be rolling out tomorrow. The ~1.6 GB update will start rolling out at around 9AM UTC / 11 AM CET March 29. You can read the highlights here: http://blogs.battlefield.com/2012/03/be … tems-live/
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
what about xbox?
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
"This means the Support Kit player can rack up scores by skillful use of his LMG."

"Today, we are also offering 10 different shortcut items for sale for Battlefield 3 on PC. If you’re new to the game, this is the perfect way to gain some ground on the veterans online. Or if you’d love to get your hands on those AA missiles for jets instantly, this is for you.

The 10 shortcut items are available now from Origin and include:

Kit Shortcut Bundle: Immediately unlocks all items unique to the four playable classes

Vehicle Shortcut Bundle: Immediately unlocks all items for all vehicles

The Ultimate Bundle: Immediately unlocks all items from all other available shortcut packs"
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
it was inevitable really, roll on rolex watches for your soldiers.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
i said somewhere before, it's not unprecedented, they did this with bc2 too
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

FatherTed wrote:

i said somewhere before, it's not unprecedented, they did this with bc2 too
And TF2 too!
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
That sucks, it ruins all the fun of unlocking things yourself.

When I first started playing BF2 at 12, I sucked at FPS games but I loved them. it took me 200 hours until I could consistently get a 2:1 KDR in most rounds. I'd get my butt kicked so hard I'd get 1:5 or less at first but I persevered. What's up with this new "generation" of people that thing they're owed everything even in freaking video games.
Christbane
+51|6234
love all the forum rage on the blog!  why the hell does anyone care if some lazy bastard wants to buy the unlocks? it would be something to be pissed about if it was a day one advantage.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
since bf shits unlocks at you anyway for simply breathing, i'm not sure this will really make a difference. more 12x m98b's i guess
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

FatherTed wrote:

since bf shits unlocks at you anyway for simply breathing, i'm not sure this will really make a difference. more 12x m98b's i guess
Which ones do you unlock for simply breathing? Last I checked most unlocks are only earned after 10 or more kills. Then all the good unlocks come way later.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

Christbane wrote:

love all the forum rage on the blog!  why the hell does anyone care if some lazy bastard wants to buy the unlocks? it would be something to be pissed about if it was a day one advantage.
Dude, this is fucking Battlelog. They play a game there called Forumfield 3 (actually the sixth Forumfield game but whatever) where the objective is to get as pissed off as possible, for whatever reason no matter how small. Now, if you approached this rationally (as you and I have) you wouldn't get as pissed off, and then would not be as good at Forumfield 3 as the guys on Battlelog are.

That explain it?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard