gurdeep
­
+812|4755|proll­y

mtb0minime wrote:

I don't know why I try so hard to play this shit. It's impossible to find a good balanced game with close rounds. It's not fun when you have no flags and are getting camped in the base, and it's still not fun when you have all the flags and are camping the other team's base.
get good at the jet or chopper and baseraping is pretty fun
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
I played a couple of rounds the other day and even though I was able to place in the top 5 each round it was still boring.
gurdeep
­
+812|4755|proll­y
well you were playing on 64p tdm on sharqi...should have hit me up to play with u fag
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
Yeah tdm on sharqi blows asshole. The play area is basically just the top of the hill.
gurdeep
­
+812|4755|proll­y
tdm on canals is the only decent one

>bf3
>not playing conquest

nish....
gurdeep
­
+812|4755|proll­y
oh and

>not playing with ur friends
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
so let's play nyuka
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.

gurdeep wrote:

id rather play on xbox than play hardcore mode, faggot
i joined someone, dick
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6344

gurdeep wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Bah, hitting a chopper with an RPG and throwing it into the ground doesn't get you any kills or points at all

Just nailed the tail of a Viper with one BHD style and sent it crashing. Got zilch.
yeah, and ramming a tank with the chopper doesnt do anything but kill yourself. fucking lame
I actually killed a few tanks that way. I think they have to be a wee bit damaged though.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5548|paris

gurdeep wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Bah, hitting a chopper with an RPG and throwing it into the ground doesn't get you any kills or points at all

Just nailed the tail of a Viper with one BHD style and sent it crashing. Got zilch.
yeah, and ramming a tank with the chopper doesnt do anything but kill yourself. fucking lame
put c4 on chopper -> fly chopper against tank -> bail out and detonate c4 on impact -> succes
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5753|Roma

Amdi Peter wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

put c4 on chopper -> fly chopper against tank -> profit
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
gurdeep
­
+812|4755|proll­y

Sisco wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

I actually killed a few tanks that way. I think they have to be a wee bit damaged though.
nope, i crashed into a smoking one, and it just drives away like nothing happened
gurdeep
­
+812|4755|proll­y

aerodynamic wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

nah
gurdeep
­
+812|4755|proll­y

jord wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

id rather play on xbox than play hardcore mode, faggot
i joined someone, dick
cs­b pr­olly etc
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

And then when you finally find a good game the piece of shit crashes
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5548|paris

aerodynamic wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

oh yes, long time since i've done it this way
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6289|Pacific NW, USA
Someone fly me.  I wanna try out theese TV missssaisles
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney
Got a couple MVPs in the past 24 hours
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
:cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm::cool:cool:awsm:
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
doh! I stand by what I said.
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
LOL

I'm only really kinda impressed coz it's the first time since I got the game a couple weeks ago where I've actually properly kicked arse.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
the was the important one...
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
I found being on a team that works together helps a LOT.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6289|Pacific NW, USA
Someone Fucking Fly Me

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuccck

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard