thepilot91
+64|6235|Åland!

iceman785 wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

iceman785 wrote:

The gigantic red light the soflam lets off should let you know where it is...
I dont know it's actual range but it's a littlebit less than the TV missiles ,so a little under 800 ...not that gigantic at 800 meters tbh...
I've been at the far left base on the beach on Oman (if you're American) and I could easily see a gigantic red dot on top of the Hotel... That's a lot more than 800m
assuming it's aiming right at you, the soflam locks on to anything in it's field of view and it becomes quite large at ~800 meters , which means you can be quite far away from the "center of the fov"(=allowing you to see the red beam/spot) and still be in the soflams fov

Last edited by thepilot91 (2011-12-27 07:59:04)

gurdeep
­
+812|4754|proll­y
i wish i got mw3 instead. even if it is the same recycled trash, it's better than this awful game
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.

gurdeep wrote:

i wish i got mw3 instead. even if it is the same recycled trash, it's better than this awful game
you're playing the NUNYA! server and it's 11/64 players

yeah no shit you could be having more fun on mw2
gurdeep
­
+812|4754|proll­y
i wanted to play sharqi ok faggot
gurdeep
­
+812|4754|proll­y
>telling me sharqi with 11 players is bad
>playing oman with 800 tickets

just kys
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5473|Ventura, California

iceman785 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I still want it but I'm not ready to dish out $150 for it when that's half my monthly paycheck. I have a car to save up for among other things.
300 bucks a month? fuck man, gonna be a year before you can buy anything decent...
Yep a little more than that but not above 320. The pay is really all I can earn now with all the school and other things I need to tend to. I have stuff I'm going to sell though that should get me about $1000 though.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
jord
err 800 tickets doesnt last that long when i play, the round lasted half an hour which is about how long a round should last on a battlefield game

my server actually had 3x the amount of players yours did

im pretty sure that nunya clan is well known for poor admining.

so you kys
gurdeep
­
+812|4754|proll­y
what would they kick me for? going 5-8?
Roc18
`
+655|5790|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
prolly
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6288|Pacific NW, USA

iceman785 wrote:

How is 1TB HD not enough?
Recording gameplay.  I have 57gb free.
gurdeep
­
+812|4754|proll­y
frag vids are lame as fuck anyways. dont waste your time
gurdeep
­
+812|4754|proll­y
man it looks like i got the bf2s mad bro syndrome today. this is what this fucking whack ass game does to me. i can handle $10k swings in poker but i cant handle having a negative kd in a retarded video game
jord

gurdeep wrote:

what would they kick me for? going 5-8?
i dont know, i just remember them negatively

i think their name is annoying too, does a clan really need to be in full caps and with an exclamation mark

Last edited by jord (2011-12-27 10:44:44)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
told you that you'd be raging and wanting to take it back. it's not a very good game. you have to be a very open-minded and very casual guy to enjoy bf3, otherwise it makes you rage. there's nothing to it.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
jsnipy
+3,276|6521|...

he took it back once already
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5952

jsnipy wrote:

he took it back once already
Wait, he  bought it, took it back, bought it again, and now wants to take it back?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Uzique wrote:

told you that you'd be raging and wanting to take it back. it's not a very good game. you have to be a very open-minded and very casual guy to enjoy bf3, otherwise it makes you rage. there's nothing to it.
Oh so I AM open minded despite you saying I'm some close-minded religious zealot with no knowledge of science?
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6658|BC, Canada
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5035|Massachusetts, USA
What the fuck shifty.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
He said you have to be open minded to enjoy BF3. I enjoy BF3.

Chill the hell out Rukus, have a cigarette or something, I was just being an ass.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I was just being an ass.
Go figure

Last edited by Superior Mind (2011-12-27 17:39:48)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

As much as I love the amtrac it is silly that the GL on it is able to kill tanks. It should have the power of a 40mm. That way it's used more as a squad based system than as another tank
iceman785
+93|6672|Alaska, mother fucker.
You realize recon marines in the first gulf war used the mark19 to kill tanks? That thing is fucking powerful.
Flawless
Rage
+7|4654|North Carolina

Uzique wrote:

I get raged every time i play. I usually have to play in 30 minute intervals due to excessive rage.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

Wow Karkand is really shitty when everyone's on roofs sniping and mortaring and then to counter it your team has to snipe and mortar and the game becomes even more retarded than it already is. There's a reason they didn't port Karkand over to Special Forces is because it sucks when everyone's on the goddamn roofs.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard