Roc18
`
+655|5848|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
I just played for 1-2 hours and had fun playing on Sharqi (64), Oman (64) and Infantry Metro (32). I can see myself putting 500 hours into this game.
gurdeep
­
+812|4813|proll­y

Roc18 wrote:

I just played for 1-2 hours and had fun playing on Sharqi (64), Oman (64) and Infantry Metro (32). I can see myself putting 500 hours into this game.
https://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/db/19/db199c597021bbb38ab87ab5a86c78be.jpg
Roc18
`

gurdeep wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

I don't think anyone is playing BC2 anymore and even if they were I'd rather tank whore on bf3 lol. I'll play some bf2.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5531|Ventura, California

-Whiteroom- wrote:

The carriers and choppers are on oman for console.
Not the version I was playing.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
gurdeep
­
+812|4813|proll­y

Roc18 wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

I don't think anyone is playing BC2 anymore and even if they were I'd rather tank whore on bf3 lol. I'll play some bf2.
there have to be more people playing bc2 than bf2, no?
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|5026|Dundee, Scotland.

gurdeep wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

Wouldnt bet on it chief.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,975|6690|949

ill let you know in 30 mins when i get home
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6712

Wanna know how bad BF3 is?

How bad is BF3?

BF3 is so bad that I played a few rounds, felt finished for the night, and then saw that only 30 minutes had passed.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6798
Any tips on how to get the Knife ribbon on Xbox360?

Game mode, map. etc

Been trying most of the night and its like they have a 6th sense lol
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6716|BC, Canada
snipers yo! they are always up for a good slashing.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6558|so randum

gurdeep wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

prob not
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,975|6690|949

bc2 is healthy. just played, there's still plenty of players
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6558|so randum

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

bc2 is healthy. just played, there's still plenty of players
all my servers died when the beta came out
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Roc18
`
Turned that Network Interpolation slider all the way down to 0 and my hit detection is much better.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6347|Pacific NW, USA
Placebo most probably
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6401
Rush on the B2K maps is comically broken. Bigger space means much more paths to the objectives and as such breaks the game mode. You have to find a top notch pub team against a bunch of two-fingered, one-eyed leprechauns to have a chance of defending the objectives. Especially on Wake.

Playing rush, on another note, makes the lack of even basic teamwork even more clear. I don´t understand, has the playerbase changed that much? I mean, pub servers never where the hive of philanthropy, but in all the predecessors (even BC2) you had more people working together at least to a minimum degree, dropping health and ammo, repairing your tank, spotting targets, taking flags. The Recon spawn beacon is one of the most useful tools and yet I too often end up being the only one using it (even though I don´t really like the Recon class).
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
=0_0=
::1
+2|4575

Roc18 wrote:

Turned that Network Interpolation slider all the way down to 0 and my hit detection is much better.
That's what it's supposed to do. I left mine at the bottom but really couldn't tell a difference in hitreg between highest and lowest on the slider. The bullets are so big anyway
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
im away to play if any euros wanna join
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6528
*about
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
jsnipy
+3,276|6580|...

Meanwhile in a game with Camm ...
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|6011

Sisco wrote:

Rush on the B2K maps is comically broken. Bigger space means much more paths to the objectives and as such breaks the game mode. You have to find a top notch pub team against a bunch of two-fingered, one-eyed leprechauns to have a chance of defending the objectives. Especially on Wake.

Playing rush, on another note, makes the lack of even basic teamwork even more clear. I don´t understand, has the playerbase changed that much? I mean, pub servers never where the hive of philanthropy, but in all the predecessors (even BC2) you had more people working together at least to a minimum degree, dropping health and ammo, repairing your tank, spotting targets, taking flags. The Recon spawn beacon is one of the most useful tools and yet I too often end up being the only one using it (even though I don´t really like the Recon class).
I'd rather have it that way than how it is on Metro.
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|6011

jsnipy wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMLK_9n4FOA
lol, it actually looked like he managed to get down when the building fell apart?
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

lol, it actually looked like he managed to get down when the building fell apart?
i did. then that cunt fired another rpg and brought the building down on OUR heads.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

jsnipy wrote:

Roc18
`

PigPopTart wrote:

Placebo most probably
yeah probably. I felt like my bullets were registering more compared to the day before where I was raging over nothing registering.

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-12-17 13:11:49)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard