Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Fuck people are saying the l85 is beast. But I don't feel like playing squad DM.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
squad DM
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4969|Dundee, Scotland.
Sq DM ain't bad. Me, fun and kampf play it
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
its pretty bad
Roc18
`
It's the worst game mode, basically a COD clone plus they add a fucking piece of light armor on all the maps.

You either camp and get basically no kills or exchange kills/deaths with everyone spawning on top of each other and hope your squad is lucky enough to come out on top.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

It's meant to be played with a squad. If you had 3 buddies to play with it would probably go a lot smoother. You're playing a game mode built for team play with random noobs and then complaining about a lack of team play
Roc18
`
It has nothing to do with that. The problem is with the gamemode itself. It sucks. It's a tough assignment with a shit game mode.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

You never played it on bc2?

There's plenty of room to move around, i just think the maps require some getting used to. I have no problem killing people and staying alive.  I'm no god, but tdm and squad dm are enjoyable for me. Usually I start with a few games of death match for warm up
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6127|So Cal

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

wow, a whole butt load of worthless teams tonight.
yeah that complaint really has no relevance to the game
insight, not complaint.

example... put a lot of work in that round, only to still lose.
Thats why I call BS on some  gamers saying that BF is all about the W/L ratio. I still think that BF3 is still about your Kill/Death ratio plus team work.  There are some players that don't care about winning and only playing to have fun...which is ok but not at my expense for a lost round. :\
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
join a server "you lost" game crashes repeat
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
13/f/taiwan
+940|5700
if you play with another medic you can easily win 5 rounds of sqaud deathmatch. just make sure you hold down the apc.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
Or just play it on metro, that ones IO. I found it easy on Norshar with a shotty and clays if you stay in the containers, that area is a magnent for players.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
guide to sdm or tdm

find a building, set up shop with squad and camp it out

or get the apc

either
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Wish I waited 4 or 5 months to buy this game. Did that BF2 and things worked out ok. It'll be embarrassing if I look back at these posts a year later and it turns out I absolutely love BF3.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada

jord wrote:

guide to sdm or tdm

or get the apc

either
I usually do the apc thing, or run straight to where I hear gunfire. Also, AT the fuck out of building campers. Loved being in the apc when they would camp that one building by the stairs on Seine. Kill 3, wait for till they respawn, kill 3,
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471

mtb0minime wrote:

Wish I waited 4 or 5 months to buy this game. Did that BF2 and things worked out ok. It'll be embarrassing if I look back at these posts a year later and it turns out I absolutely love BF3.
wouldn't hold your breath.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
Well the MG36 animations are fucked. You are holding the gun above your head whether or not you are aiming, with scope or iron sights. The only time you can even see the gun is when you are running. That sucks.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

I need to keep slapping myself as a reminder. Hope is what makes me human. And it's also my downfall.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

jord wrote:

guide to sdm or tdm

or get the apc

either
or just block off a section of the map in general with your team and set up camp there.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Or just play it on metro, that ones IO. I found it easy on Norshar with a shotty and clays if you stay in the containers, that area is a magnent for players.
Does that mean the assignments can be done on any maps?
(Except for the ones with B2K map play time requirements, of course.)
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
yep.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6389|New York
Speaking assignments:
Any advice on how to get mortar kills? It's a huge pain in the ass. There is no range and the other team gets notified instantly as soon as you start launching them.

I just need two kills then I go back to equipping C4.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6344
Metro
Bazaar
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada

heggs wrote:

Speaking assignments:
Any advice on how to get mortar kills? It's a huge pain in the ass. There is no range and the other team gets notified instantly as soon as you start launching them.

I just need two kills then I go back to equipping C4.
You will see lots of snipers MAVing up to roofs, and their whole squad will spawn on them. Wait for this, then mortar the shit out of the roof.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
L85 iron sights are pretty sweet so far.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard