Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

jord wrote:

Varegg wrote:

jord wrote:

everytime i spawn in the 2nd US jet on firestorm i always ctd

game is fucked, dice as unprofessional as ever.
Hence why the two of us should be in the chopper more often
You should get good at flying, I always have to and then random people add me and join on me to gun. I wish I could gun for once.
I wish I could get good at flying choppers but I have come to terms with my lack of skills in that particular area, never got the hang of it in BF2 or 2142 but got to be a decent gunner so I've settled with that ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.

Varegg wrote:

jord wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Hence why the two of us should be in the chopper more often
You should get good at flying, I always have to and then random people add me and join on me to gun. I wish I could gun for once.
I wish I could get good at flying choppers but I have come to terms with my lack of skills in that particular area, never got the hang of it in BF2 or 2142 but got to be a decent gunner so I've settled with that ...
Fair enough, im going out but ill be on later if youw ant to gun.
Varegg
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

jord wrote:

Varegg wrote:

jord wrote:

Fair enough, im going out but ill be on later if youw ant to gun.
Varegg[loves]Jord +2

Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
They perm ban you for everything on the EA UK Forums. I made a thread calling out zh1nt0 for not acting like a Community Manager and more like a troll with most people agreeing with me and I get a perm lol.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/batt … troll.html

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-12-05 07:31:24)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6768|UK
lol have fun not playing battlefield 3.
Christbane
+51|6236

-Sh1fty- wrote:

^^

Gosh I miss the good old days

Only similar feeling to BF2 I get in BF3 is having the skies completely free of aircraft thanks to me Only downside is that aircraft don't play a significant role against ground combat so my efforts aren't really helpful to the team as in BF2.
you must be doing it wrong then. if you can clear the skies you should be taking out tanks and infantry.
Roc18
`

Vilham wrote:

idtst
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria

Vilham wrote:

Hehe!
Do they still ban your whole EA account (and now Origin too, I guess) when you get perma-banned on their forum?
Roc18
`

globefish23 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Hehe!
Do they still ban your whole EA account (and now Origin too, I guess) when you get perma-banned on their forum?
I know they don't because my main battlefield email got perm banned before this current account for making a thread asking why my soldier on battlelog was black and my account wasn't affected. I know for other people it's a different story.

Calling out zh1nt0 being a perm bannable offense is ridiculous.

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-12-05 08:06:49)

Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4970|Dundee, Scotland.
Me, Jord, and Fin locked down the entire square area just down from the US spawn on Seine. Occupied an apartment building, jord was swapping between his deployed engineer class, and a sniper class on the ground. I went medic, kept him alive, and kept people out the building trying to come up the stairs, whilst Fin went medic and ran around the square holding the US at bay. Was fucking epic.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6151173/seine.PNG
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4844|Amsterdam
camm.

bf3?

Get your brother on as well
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6391

Christbane wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

^^

Only similar feeling to BF2 I get in BF3 is having the skies completely free of aircraft thanks to me Only downside is that aircraft don't play a significant role against ground combat so my efforts aren't really helpful to the team as in BF2.
you must be doing it wrong then. if you can clear the skies you should be taking out tanks and infantry.
Rocket pods
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Christbane
+51|6236

west-phoenix-az wrote:

Christbane wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

^^

Rocket pods
I am guessing he is one of those pilots that wastes the slot on air to air missiles if he cant take out tanks
Varegg
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

Hm ... anyone else not getting their claymore kills counted in the stats?
jord

Camm wrote:

Me, Jord, and Fin locked down the entire square area just down from the US spawn on Seine. Occupied an apartment building, jord was swapping between his deployed engineer class, and a sniper class on the ground. I went medic, kept him alive, and kept people out the building trying to come up the stairs, whilst Fin went medic and ran around the square holding the US at bay. Was fucking epic.

I'd like to point out my score would be higher but I joined mid round and left early to get a haircut.

Good round though.
jord
I'll be on in an hour gonna watch a breaking bad ep.

So yeah get ready scots/framp/whoever else for half 5.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
Hahah, yeah you joined a bit after us. Was still awesome.

I got to go to work man, prob won't be on for a few days now, got college work to get on with.
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

who are these people that take the AA at the beginning of the round, camp and never hit any aircraft
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5790|Catherine Black

Camm wrote:

Aye that was pretty good. Roughly half of my deaths were from running into their uncap to kill mortards and getting killed for being out of combat

so worth it though
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
bad scores from bad players
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6716|US

jsnipy wrote:

who are these people that take the AA at the beginning of the round, camp and never hit any aircraft
You mean the ones that park near the stationary AA and sit there expecting pilots to fly over the enemy uncap/stationary AA?...while the other team's airpower goes to town.

Yeah, they suck.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

Uzique wrote:

Alright scores for players who had fun
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Why make a game that can last 1000 hours when you want people to buy the next iteration in a year. You want the game to be decent enough to get people interested, but shitty enough that no one spends too much time with it, but decent enough that people still want the next iteration or are at least interested in whatever promises will be made.
Roc18
`

Uzique wrote:

BuzzMongington
Roc18
`

mtb0minime wrote:

Why make a game that can last 1000 hours when you want people to buy the next iteration in a year. You want the game to be decent enough to get people interested, but shitty enough that no one spends too much time with it, but decent enough that people still want the next iteration or are at least interested in whatever promises will be made.
So in other words Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard