illuminati34
+5|6804|michigan usa
Agrees with Macbeth.  Can it be anymore obvious as when you try to use a jet.  Sure you can fly and with some skill actually contribute to the battle but in no way is this the BF i grew up playing.
Roc18
`
+655|5944|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
I suck in the helicopter and Jets I made an attempt to get points and get good at flying it one day in a Caspian server and everytime I would start flying, 30 seconds later I would hear *beep* *beep* *beep* then get hit in the ass with 2 missiles and be dead before i even had a chance at shooting anything. Then when I do find a piece of armor I want to destroy and put an entire salvos of rockets into it with a heli it only disables and doesn't destroy the thing.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5189|Massachusetts, USA
Rockets and the Guided missile needs a bigger boost in damage. The gun and AA missiles are fine.

Same goes for the Helis, although the gun on the heli just feels so damn weak. I liked it the old way with 450 or 900 rounds and more power.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6494|Atlanta, Georgia
https://i40.tinypic.com/aviu68.png
jsnipy
+3,276|6675|...

dat jord
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6496
They added a queue function as it seems...
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5626|Ventura, California

UnkleRukus wrote:

The body of the Hummvee and Vodnik should be impervious to anything below a .50. The Windows should be penetrable by anything, and rockets should kill it outright. ESPECIALLY A JAVELIN!
M1114 windows are bullet proof, but only to a couple of shots, it would be too difficult to implement that though so they just make them bullet proof.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6933|Great Brown North
nonamegamer.ca guys are a bunch of whiney cunts

banned me for killing them on metro with the SAW

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/3949/lolkicked.jpg

im the red dot, fields of fire in yellow

Last edited by krazed (2011-11-25 23:46:51)

Christbane
+51|6388

UnkleRukus wrote:

Rockets and the Guided missile needs a bigger boost in damage. The gun and AA missiles are fine.

Same goes for the Helis, although the gun on the heli just feels so damn weak. I liked it the old way with 450 or 900 rounds and more power.
if they make rockets stronger tanks will be smoking wrecks the whole round when jets are present. I can destroy a tank in one pass and i am just an average pilot. you just have to unload your rockets and then switch to guns and sometimes hit them again when the rockets reload.  the guided missiles could use a boost though they are pretty much useless you have to get to close to the target to switch to guns.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5837|SQUID
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ba … 351994294/

Nearly beat my previous streak in the AA, fucking idiots jump in while I'm repairing and waste it for 5 minutes.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5626|Ventura, California

Christbane wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

if they make rockets stronger tanks will be smoking wrecks the whole round when jets are present. I can destroy a tank in one pass and i am just an average pilot. you just have to unload your rockets and then switch to guns and sometimes hit them again when the rockets reload.  the guided missiles could use a boost though they are pretty much useless you have to get to close to the target to switch to guns.
Guided missiles need to disable tanks in one hit. I wouldn't mind if they destroyed tanks or brought them down to 5HP in one hit. I miss BF2 where a guided missile was a 1-hit-kill on anything. What is this crappy 2nd-chance system where everybody is a freaking bullet sponge?!
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6439|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
So I heard jet whores play BF3 now too?

Spoiler (highlight to read):
notice the kill-count on his tags, lol
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6623
floppy you'll complain about anything/anyone that's better than you, tbh
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6439|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Uzique wrote:

floppy you'll complain about anything/anyone that's better than you, tbh
I didn't even complain
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
UnkleRukus
That Guy

Christbane wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Rockets should do more damage period. Especially when performing a top down attack.

It should not take 2 salvos of rockets and 1 full burst with the gun to kill a tank, a jeep, AA vehicles, LAVs, and infantry. It should take a couple of rockets to kill infantry, 1 salvo and maybe some gun to kill an AA vehicle and not even a full salvo to kill a jeep. Thats fucking ridiculous, especially since tankers can go 30+ kills IAR when pilots can MAYBE break 15 kills. That's a huge maybe, considering I've only broken 15 kills in a jet once, and I rarely get shot down.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6867|Purplicious Wisconsin

UnkleRukus wrote:

Christbane wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Rockets should do more damage period. Especially when performing a top down attack.

It should not take 2 salvos of rockets and 1 full burst with the gun to kill a tank, a jeep, AA vehicles, LAVs, and infantry. It should take a couple of rockets to kill infantry, 1 salvo and maybe some gun to kill an AA vehicle and not even a full salvo to kill a jeep. Thats fucking ridiculous, especially since tankers can go 30+ kills IAR when pilots can MAYBE break 15 kills. That's a huge maybe, considering I've only broken 15 kills in a jet once, and I rarely get shot down.
Balance, it is easier to blow a tank up than it is to take down a jet.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Sturgeon
+488|5094|Flintshire

War Man wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Christbane wrote:

A two man tank team coordinating is pretty much impossible to destroy, jets are much much easier to kill
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
War Man

Sturgeon wrote:

War Man wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

A two man tank team coordinating is pretty much impossible to destroy, jets are much much easier to kill
That's the thing, it requires 2 people, jets only require 1. What about 1 tank by himself?
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5906|Roma

War Man wrote:

Sturgeon wrote:

War Man wrote:

That's the thing, it requires 2 people, jets only require 1. What about 1 tank by himself?
You might survive if you play it well, i.e. not going into places where you know you are gonna get raped by 230498476427642387 rpgs or hiding in good places.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
UnkleRukus
That Guy

War Man wrote:

Sturgeon wrote:

War Man wrote:

I one man tank it all the time. Went 30-1 on Seine doing so on many occasions. Easily can do double digit kills if you solo a tank properly.

Even if you have the other jet in the air with you, it's pretty much a struggle to get past 10 kills. It is also WAY too hard to blow up a fucking tank. I've put 4 engy rockets up the ass of a tank and it didn't even get disabled. (He was by himself and they were direct hits to the backside, probably a glitch.) The rockets on the jets are more or less the same diameter as the SMAW or RPG-7. They should pack more punch, especially when you hit tanks on the roof, which I have done and it does no extra damage.
War Man

UnkleRukus wrote:

War Man wrote:

Sturgeon wrote:

I one man tank it all the time. Went 30-1 on Seine doing so on many occasions. Easily can do double digit kills if you solo a tank properly.

Even if you have the other jet in the air with you, it's pretty much a struggle to get past 10 kills. It is also WAY too hard to blow up a fucking tank. I've put 4 engy rockets up the ass of a tank and it didn't even get disabled. (He was by himself and they were direct hits to the backside, probably a glitch.) The rockets on the jets are more or less the same diameter as the SMAW or RPG-7. They should pack more punch, especially when you hit tanks on the roof, which I have done and it does no extra damage.
Obviously Dice doesn't want Jets to be that affective. They looked at the bf2 jets and decided to have them way the fuck nerfed, nothing can be done about it.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5837|SQUID
Tank and AA vehicle are easily the best vehicles in the game.
jord
+2,382|6831|The North, beyond the wall.
Just had one of the better rounds this game. I didn't go 30-0, I went like 22-9, but it was great fun. We armed the 2nd mcom at the first base on caspian and it blew with 1 ticket to go. Shotgunned 2 potential defusers and did the same with the g18 at the last mcom. Just the intensity of the push for that first mcom made it 100x better than a generic 20-2 round.
jord
oh no it was 28-9 and the BR is here if anyone cares (which they don't)

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ba … 175795191/
jord
i'd say my faith in the game is restored but the reality is thats a 1 in 100 round where your team actually works together as a somewhat cohesive unit. especially on rush.

plus the fact that i ctd whenever i tab out to see what the battlelog beeps are or the server changes map means i can't say that round redeemed the game, or the patch.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard