Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6530

Roc18 wrote:

I took a screenshot, u mad oozeek?
not mad nope, as ever. just really puzzled that you have this screenshot folder, somewhere, of you getting a silver star for acquiring 100 kills with each gun. i mean... congrats? that 'feat' takes all of about 3-4 rounds on an operation metro 24/7 server. it's hardly as if you're screenshotting your 250hour bf2 medal acquirement, is it? like... why do you actually, actually, actually take screenshots of it? you haven't achieved anything that anybody with a spare hour and the will to could not earn. confusing. i think you have been taken in and fooled by bf3's system of 'reward every player for doing absolutely fucking nothing', because you seem to think that these platinum stars mean something. teds was the same with bad company 2... 'must get every platinum star with every gun'. why? cause it looks nice on your stats profile? meaningless.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Sturgeon
+488|5000|Flintshire
Sgt. Sergio Roc III
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
+130|4613|Always Sunny in Philadelphia
lulz
What is your Spaghetti Policy Here?

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been
Roc18
`
+655|5850|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

not mad nope, as ever. just really puzzled that you have this screenshot folder, somewhere, of you getting a silver star for acquiring 100 kills with each gun. i mean... congrats? that 'feat' takes all of about 3-4 rounds on an operation metro 24/7 server. it's hardly as if you're screenshotting your 250hour bf2 medal acquirement, is it? like... why do you actually, actually, actually take screenshots of it? you haven't achieved anything that anybody with a spare hour and the will to could not earn. confusing. i think you have been taken in and fooled by bf3's system of 'reward every player for doing absolutely fucking nothing', because you seem to think that these platinum stars mean something. teds was the same with bad company 2... 'must get every platinum star with every gun'. why? cause it looks nice on your stats profile? meaningless.
nah because it lets me experience every gun and class and not "whore the AEK kill stick" as you've stated.

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-11-25 14:44:47)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5645

This game is terrible.
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
+130|4613|Always Sunny in Philadelphia
tis
What is your Spaghetti Policy Here?

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6530

Roc18 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

nah because it lets me experience every gun and class and not "whore the AEK kill stick" as you've stated.
and you feel the need to screenshot every single gun as part of this ordinary process because.... ?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Roc18
`

Uzique wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

and you feel the need to screenshot every single gun as part of this ordinary process because.... ?
I took that screenshot as a play on the fact that you would make a long winded response about how much I suck at the game. And it worked again lol.

"I took a screenshot, u mad oozeek?"
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6530
well you're the guy with the 250Mb screenshot folder so... as you were
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5645

Writing more than a sentence is hard?
Roc18
`

Uzique wrote:

well you're the guy with the 250Mb screenshot folder so... as you were
lol, it's 0MB right now.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6530

Macbeth wrote:

in roc's inane and puerile little 4chan world, anything more than a cliché copy+pasted response from a meme website is effort.

a paragraph to him basically represents this huge outburst of rage that takes 25 minutes to write and is worth screenshotting so he can make a thread on reddit about it.

this is literally how fucking retarded teenagers are today. complete mongs.
Roc18
`

Uzique wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

in roc's inane and puerile little 4chan world, anything more than a cliché copy+pasted response from a meme website is effort.

a paragraph to him basically represents this huge outburst of rage that takes 25 minutes to write and is worth screenshotting so he can make a thread on reddit about it.

this is literally how fucking retarded teenagers are today. complete mongs.
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/Mystline18/3324324.jpg

But I hate reddit.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6530
so you're like a hipster internet loser. not only are you a mouthpiece for 4chan and reddit and all things that stop a guy from ever getting laid, you "hate" those sites. are their memes and images too mainstream?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6528

Macbeth wrote:

Any post that he can't copy from 4chan is an intellectually taxing experience for our incestuous friend.
Roc18
`

Uzique wrote:

so you're like a hipster internet loser. not only are you a mouthpiece for 4chan and reddit and all things that stop a guy from ever getting laid, you "hate" those sites. are their memes and images too mainstream?
lol why do you keep trying to label me with insults that don't describe who I am at all. It's funny reading your responses.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6560|so randum

Uzique wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

nah its just my ocd (lol self diagnose) manifests itself as doing games 100%

also i never completed nam
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5645

Why does it take three rockets to destroy a Vodnik? Why can't I shoot someone through a Humvee window?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6530
yeah transport vehicle gunners in this game are fucking terminator-godmode. you just can't kill them. it's dumb.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5096|Massachusetts, USA

Macbeth wrote:

Why does it take three rockets to destroy a Vodnik? Why can't I shoot someone through a Humvee window?
I ask myself that whenever one of those shows up to the battle. Should be one rocket and dead, and windows only penetrable by 5.56 and up.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5645

In Bf2 you could shoot someone through the windows. It's not even a matter of functionality. It's retarded.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5096|Massachusetts, USA
The body of the Hummvee and Vodnik should be impervious to anything below a .50. The Windows should be penetrable by anything, and rockets should kill it outright. ESPECIALLY A JAVELIN!
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5645

UnkleRukus wrote:

The body of the Hummvee and Vodnik should be impervious to anything below a .50. The Windows should be penetrable by anything, and rockets should kill it outright. ESPECIALLY A JAVELIN!
Somehow a little bird surviving a stinger hit seems also unlikely. It's not easy hitting one with a RPG either so that should do more damage just because of the difficulty of pulling it off.

Unless there are two or more people trying to stinger one, the thing will either flare out enough times to fly off or kill you. It's not even worth it to take a shot at. I'll just hold it at the thing for long enough for whoever flying it to freak and bail or fly off.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6530
it really sucks that everyone is a colonel now. every game scoreboard is like 50% colonels with dumb prestige numbers beneath their names. everyone is using the same guns, or at least the same night-vision scope. the gameplay itself isn't good enough to carry these flaws, i.e. the shooting and combat is far too simple and easy. the game really is just a console afterthought.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5645

Uzique wrote:

the game really is just a console afterthought.
I completely disagree. BC2 on the consoles was actually fun. Rush actually felt like a warzone. The game play wasn't completely shit. It's not consolized when even console players hate it.

It's Call of dutied. That's what the infantry combat feel like.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard