UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5046|Massachusetts, USA
They nerfed the wrong AA lol.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6334|Graz, Austria

mtb0minime wrote:

Stingers/IGLA nerfed.
FFS!
Haven't they learned a single thing from the past?
The longer a Battlefield game with aircraft has been released, the better the pilots will get and find every single advantage to utterly dominate everything below.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6785|Noizyland

Jimbob23 wrote:

Just got 43 and 0 with the mav on metro seriously what the hell dice.
I have 81 kills with my MAV making it my ninth deadliest weapon and deadliest vehicle, (not much of a vehicle person.) I think it's because I'm floating the damn thing above a bunch of guys and they're not getting shot and when one is I don't get any motion points because he stopped moving for a second or whatever. It get's frustrating using it for what it's designed for when you seem to get no benefit from it. So fuck it.

MAV used Tackle.

It's super effective!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.

mtb0minime wrote:

Stingers/IGLA nerfed. Now on the off chance that you finally do manage to sit through a long-ass lock time now that everyone has stealth, and finally manage to connect with a missile now that everyone has flares, it will do fuck all.

Of course, it wouldn't be a proper DICE patch if they didn't screw up a million other things in the process.
Awesome.
jord
On another note I kept getting locked and fired on in the A10 last night by a Javelin. It never hit me but is it effective, ie does it kill a jet in one hit?
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6334|Graz, Austria

jord wrote:

On another note I kept getting locked and fired on in the A10 last night by a Javelin. It never hit me but is it effective, ie does it kill a jet in one hit?
Yes, I think so.
It needs to lock on with the aid of a SOFLAM though.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5763|Roma

jord wrote:

They are useless against vehicles but are great against jets...makes no sense.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
jord
Yeah pretty sure 2 guys kept locking me, it was over 10 times with no hits. I was trying though as I was in the enemy A10 and didn't want them to have it back.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5763|Roma
I got stuck at that light pole while trying to avoid the javelin.
jord
They should nerf them street lights and make them destructable innit.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5763|Roma
tru
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6776|UK

jord wrote:

They should nerf them street lights and make them destructable innit.
Holy shit yes. Those fucking lights. Literally invisible until you get right onto them.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5694|SQUID
Lol stole the Littlebird on Noshar got 21 streak and kept for the next few objectives. It's cool how you can get hit by stinger, drop, repair etc

It's brutal on PS3 as well, got a full boat of them haha

Last edited by The A W S M F O X (2011-11-23 06:40:09)

thepilot91
+64|6246|Ă…land!

jord wrote:

Yeah pretty sure 2 guys kept locking me, it was over 10 times with no hits. I was trying though as I was in the enemy A10 and didn't want them to have it back.
it's like the lasermissiles they are focken deadly but too solw for jets, a laser missile , can get out runned by choppers...

thought it'd be great once I got laser missiles along with the painter for the scout chopper and sure I always get a lock on EVERYTHING wich is sweet , but it takes forever for the missile to go anywhere , even the scout heli goes faster when diving , so now I dont feel for playing scout heli at all , atleast on the current maps...
Flawless
Rage
+7|4665|North Carolina

Ty wrote:

Jimbob23 wrote:

I have 81 kills with my MAV making it my ninth deadliest weapon and deadliest vehicle, (not much of a vehicle person.) I think it's because I'm floating the damn thing above a bunch of guys and they're not getting shot and when one is I don't get any motion points because he stopped moving for a second or whatever. It get's frustrating using it for what it's designed for when you seem to get no benefit from it. So fuck it.

MAV used Tackle.

It's super effective!
I have 487 kills with it haha. Metro 64 size = unlimited mavs cause every one is ammo.
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
+130|4564|Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Jimbob23 wrote:

Ty wrote:

Jimbob23 wrote:

MAV used Tackle.

It's super effective!
I have 487 kills with it haha. Metro 64 size = unlimited mavs cause every one is ammo.
MAV is skill bro
What is your Spaghetti Policy Here?

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been
Flawless
Rage
+7|4665|North Carolina

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

Jimbob23 wrote:

Ty wrote:

MAV used Tackle.

It's super effective!
MAV is skill bro
It takes a lot more skill to use a mav and kill someone with it then sitting in the uncap using mortars all round.
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man

Jimbob23 wrote:

It takes a lot more skill to use a mav and kill someone with it then sitting in the uncap using mortars all round.
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me

Flawless
Rage
+7|4665|North Carolina

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

Jimbob23 wrote:

Coming from a guy that plays xbox.
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man

Jimbob23 wrote:

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

Jimbob23 wrote:

ps3

MAV skill proz bro

Flawless
Rage
+7|4665|North Carolina

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

Jimbob23 wrote:

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

ps3

MAV skill proz bro
Same thing still both for bad players. Go unlock the mav and get more then 20 kills in a round with it and come back kthx.
Flawless
Rage
+7|4665|North Carolina

m3thod wrote:

usmarine is a persistent troll who loves threads like this, just drop it guys
I know he's trolling it's funny cause he's failing.
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
lol pot kettle

stories

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum
xD
Small hourglass island