Roc18
`
+655|5791|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

aerodynamic wrote:

could you whine more?
You know the one thing worse than whiners? Whiners whining about on topic whining. There's a block script, I suggest you use it on my posts so I dont have to hear your whining in a thread about opinions on bf3

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-10-25 00:14:51)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Roc18 wrote:

There's a block script
i think you*re just trying to set a forum record
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5753|Roma

Roc18 wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

could you whine more?
You know the one thing worse than whiners? Whiners whining about on topic whining. There's a block script, I suggest you use it on my posts so I dont have to hear your whining in a thread about opinions on bf3
i lost you at whiners.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California
Roc you ungrateful freak. Gimme your PC and BF3 if you're going to keep complaining. At least I'll appreciate it all.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

you just won't know how to use it . . .
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5931|Somewhere out in Space
i'm loling at the gong show this game is turning into.  I've been on a world of tanks kick for 2 weeks now, and it looks like i'll be staying on it for at least another 4.
Christbane
+51|6235
I played for a couple hours with no problems other then some crazy lag in the first server I joined.  had everything set to high with a 560gtx ti  I didnt try any ultra settings yet.  I like the game alot I will like it more if I can get my J stick to work >/   I do ok flying with the mouse but I still hate it
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS
I'm playing on my HD4870 and I've had no client-side lag and very few glitches/jerkiness.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Roc18
`
They fixed the tanks machine gun. And Tehran Highway is beast
Spark
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS
Really? Tehran Highway is probably my least favourite map thus far. Then again, maybe that's because both rounds I've played were one side slaughtering the other, which is not really the best representation of a map's quality.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
Disc in, installing update... nice.
Roc18
`

Spark wrote:

Really? Tehran Highway is probably my least favourite map thus far. Then again, maybe that's because both rounds I've played were one side slaughtering the other, which is not really the best representation of a map's quality.
I was playing conq tearing it up in the armor.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6690|Tampa Bay Florida
Tehran sucks
Seine sucks
Caspian sucks

Maybe because I'm playing conquest
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5953
So is it any good?

Uber-cool cynics - who are yet to play the game - not applicable.
Spark
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS
I like it. I haven't yet been able to rope a few friends to play it "properly", though.
~ Richard Feynman
Roc18
`
I played for about 2 hours and it's definitely an improvement over the beta. I'll have fun playing this. It's Bad Company 3 but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
Roc18
`

Spearhead wrote:

Tehran sucks
Seine sucks
Caspian sucks

Maybe because I'm playing conquest
lol these were the 3 maps I first played so far. I like all of them, caspian is a little big but that's the point of the map.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470

Nic wrote:

Its the whole uber-cool cynic in the both of you.
nope, sorry. nothing about 'uber coolness' here. i come to bf2s because it's (supposedly) full of dedicated battlefield players, to talk about the new battlefield game. well, talking about bf3 from the perspective of someone that played bf2 hardcore, to people that i assume are at least 'enthusiasts' for the series... it's a disappointment. but then again i thought bc2 was probably the worst fps game to come out in the last generation of eye-candy game vacuums. bf3 is NOT the long-awaited sequel of bf2. that's it as far as i'm concerned. will it give 100 hours of play, whilst you rank through the pointlessly intricate ranking/unlocks system? of course. will you ever reach a rank or weapon unlock at which point the game starts to provide the quality and experience of bf2, or any previous generation fps game? nope. you just keep spinning that wheel though and chasing that carrot. maybe when you get to max rank and unlock all weapons, badges and awards, it'll finally start to feel fun and enjoyable. that's what happened with bad company 2 on pc, right? lol.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
& i'm not saying any of you shouldn't or won't enjoy this game... hell, the amount of bf2s hype-bandwagons for shitty games that have occurred in the last 4-5 years, as all of you wander red-eyed and forlorn with dry mouths around that virtual wilderness. at this point you guys will foam at the mouth over anything. i imagine sonder has already drop kicked his new puppy over the goals at his local football field and benched 3 hooters girls in foaming anticipation. this community is tragically searching for a game to replace the buzz and community centrality of bf2. maybe bf3 will do that for you, with its battlelog and cutesie little battlefield 3 facebook feature. will there be a place for the TOP's to grief in this game? yeah, because there will be plenty of fucknoobs playing without a clue, just agape at the pretty graphics that their new hyper-overpriced $2,000 gaming computers cost them. that's their standard of 'satisfaction' - not 'how hard can i push this game and how skilled can i become'. because it honestly doesn't feel like there is a skillcurve to this... it's just "enjoy the spectacle we have created for you to partake in". the trouble with spectacles is that they wane and lose their impressive factor on a diminishing return. in 2-3 months this game will still be popular, though, because it's battlefield 3. it has been the biggest marketing success since world of warcrack turned up with its sly grin and trench-coat stuffed with coloured toys and wonders. will the elitist jet-raping luciens and infantry-humping igs of the gaming world still be playing it then? nope. but i guess the horizon of 'game success' has changed now, from a pc enthusiast measure of skill, quality and learning curve to a console mass-market measurement of quantity, hype and money pocketed. hurra, hurra.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5684|SQUID
I play these games solely to see how many kills I can get before dying.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
may i suggest pac man, it's excellent for streaks.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5684|SQUID
too commercial for me
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
yeah bf3 has that 'private gents club' feel about it, definitely exclusive. mine even came with free special items, such was its prestige.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5684|SQUID
Yep, if you're a classy gentleman and want to stay away from the rabble these days, you have to go exclusive.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6741|OctoLand
Can't decide if I should buy...
I know fucking karate

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard