https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6331|Graz, Austria

M.O.A.B wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

http://bf3blog.com/2011/10/battlefield-3-back-to-karkand-weapons/
Let's hope it can be used in the main maps as well.
According to the article, this is the case.
What’s best, you’ll be able to use the weapons in both Back To Karkand and on regular Battlefield 3 maps.

M.O.A.B wrote:

Wonder how this works with the old guns. Whether they're the stock kits on B2K or you're able to unlock them seperately when you have the pack.
The B2K DLC is made by the same team that did the BC2 Vietnam pack.
There, ranking up was shared over both the main game and the expansion, so you would unlock weapons in parallel.
(E.g. I immediately got all Vietnam weapons as I already had surpassed the highest needed rank.)

Looking at those 10 weapons, they are enough to give each of the 4 classes on both sides at least one fitting weapon, so it's possible that they are indeed stock weapons. If that's the case, one could assume that they are immediately available in both games.

They might be unlocks for each class, with one of the base game's weapons as the stock.

M.O.A.B wrote:

How are you doing that?
I followed you around for a bit, and you barely got hit, while I attract bullets like a magnet.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6674

M.O.A.B wrote:

The PDW with the MASS is a pretty awesome combo.
Try again when you actually have more than 2 competent players in the match.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6230|Escea

Finray wrote:

Mass?
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/PEO_M26_MASS_on_M4_Carbine.jpg

Underbarrel shotty, but you can use it in standalone like the M320.

globefish23 wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

Let's hope it can be used in the main maps as well.
According to the article, this is the case.
What’s best, you’ll be able to use the weapons in both Back To Karkand and on regular Battlefield 3 maps.

M.O.A.B wrote:

Wonder how this works with the old guns. Whether they're the stock kits on B2K or you're able to unlock them seperately when you have the pack.
The B2K DLC is made by the same team that did the BC2 Vietnam pack.
There, ranking up was shared over both the main game and the expansion, so you would unlock weapons in parallel.
(E.g. I immediately got all Vietnam weapons as I already had surpassed the highest needed rank.)

Looking at those 10 weapons, they are enough to give each of the 4 classes on both sides at least one fitting weapon, so it's possible that they are indeed stock weapons. If that's the case, one could assume that they are immediately available in both games.

They might be unlocks for each class, with one of the base game's weapons as the stock.

M.O.A.B wrote:

How are you doing that?
I followed you around for a bit, and you barely got hit, while I attract bullets like a magnet.
lol, I usually have a habit of attracting instakill bullets from the SVD, SV98, 74, M249 and esecially the PP-2000. Often leads me to go into a Hulk rage at some point.

Hush Ilocano!
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4850|Amsterdam
I hope they make the ranking system a little slower or more difficult, whatever you want to call it.
The ranks/unlocks that people managed to get in just the beta is astounding.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6744|Oxferd Ohire
they better make it a lot slower.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Roc18
`
+655|5798|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
They're not going to change anything major like the Ranking System that 19 days from release.
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6661

RTHKI wrote:

they better make it a lot slower.
Let's hope.

Never underestimate how sad some peoples' existences are.  There will always be people who can somehow play 10+ hours per day, and will rank up way before everyone else is even close.  BF2 was like that, but with the limited unlocks it didn't matter much.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Christbane
+51|6242
they made it easier to level for the beta so everything could be tested out from what I understand
Roc18
`

Christbane wrote:

they made it easier to level for the beta so everything could be tested out from what I understand
I don't think so Tim
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6744|Oxferd Ohire
it makes sense tho

heres hoping
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
jmsprovan
+18|5819|Alba
For the alpha they said that they accelerated the ranking and unlocks so that they could be tested fully

I would have to guess its the same now, because there are already people with the max rank, and DICE have always said that it will take longer to get stuff in this than it was BC2.

Last edited by jmsprovan (2011-10-06 15:14:35)

Christbane
+51|6242

Roc18 wrote:

Christbane wrote:

I don't think so Tim
pretty sure it's true   Bob
Roc18
`

Christbane wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Christbane wrote:

I don't think so Tim
pretty sure it's true   Bob
prahlly
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6674

Something like 100 hours per class.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS

Roc18 wrote:

They're not going to change anything major like the Ranking System that 19 days from release.
they radically redesigned the rankings in bf2 months after release...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6505

Spark wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

god, i remember being a seargent forever, and then BAM! ranking up . . .
Spark
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS

13urnzz wrote:

Spark wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

god, i remember being a seargent forever, and then BAM! ranking up . . .
yeah that was an interesting day
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum
spark why do you have to butt in with these facty wacty thingys
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Spark
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS
that's how i roll
~ Richard Feynman
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6787|Great Brown North
so i can't use the party or join function with a friend now
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6666|BC, Canada

Spark wrote:

that's how i roll
But, but... your taking away peoples ground to bitch on. Don't you know one of the most basic rules of PC gaming?

The amount of time spent bitching about a game must be greater than the amount of time spent playing the game.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6787|Great Brown North
so it turns out that he is getting disconnected and outright block by battlelog. what do?
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6351
I thought the time it took to progress in BC2 was quite good tbh. I just reached lvl 50 2 weeks ago. And I dont want to spent 300 hours to unlock everything.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6695|"The Empire"

Sisco wrote:

I thought the time it took to progress in BC2 was quite good tbh. I just reached lvl 50 2 weeks ago. And I dont want to spent 300 hours to unlock everything.
This is where we will see what sequel it is, BF3 or BC3.

100 hours for everything including top rank = BC3

100 hours per class = BF3 (nearly)

Last edited by UK|Hooligan (2011-10-06 23:34:11)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard