Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
this footage looks shit. who wants a massive knife animation like that? wow. and the guns recoil, wow. modern warfare 3 here we go.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin

Uzique wrote:

this footage looks shit. who wants a massive knife animation like that? wow. and the guns recoil, wow. modern warfare 3 here we go.
After playing Halo Reach, I enjoy animations like that for melee, sometimes I don't want that to happen though.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England
99% of the time in Reach you don't want that to happen.
War Man

FFLink wrote:

Wrong.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock

FFLink wrote:

99% of the time Reach players a pre-pubescent faggots.
fix't
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470
The long knife animation is good, otherwise it's too easy to get knife kills.
FFLink
There is.

War Man wrote:

FFLink wrote:

Wrong.

You gain nothing from doing the longer version of an assassinate other than leaving yourself open for dying and missing out on your kill.

Oh, and a different medal.

Last edited by FFLink (2011-07-20 17:08:35)

menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6448|Amsterdam‫

FFLink wrote:

War Man wrote:

FFLink wrote:

Wrong.

You gain nothing from doing the longer version of an assassinate other than leaving yourself open for dying and missing out on your kill.

and more humiliation for the dude that let someone sneak up on him
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
War Man

FFLink wrote:

War Man wrote:

FFLink wrote:

Wrong.

Sometimes I have no problem with the 3rd person animation as people tend to be alone and it is rare for me to get killed while assassinating or even get my kill stolen.
FFLink
There is.
There's still no point.

Humiliation? Who gives a fuck. Less time prancing around, more time looking for kills.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6655
mcoms
rush mode

it really is BC3
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6669

As long as I can choose between the three knife options, instead of a single key for all of them that I could fudge in the heat of the moment, I'm okay with the long animation for lulz.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

I like Rush. It's the only game mode I play in BC2.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
Not liking the lack of recoil itbt
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

I prefer more gameplay options than conquest and
TDM. that's always something I liked about halo. Not a big fan of rush, but that's largely due to the way certain maps are laid out. Some are far more exciting than others
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5180|Sydney

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I prefer more gameplay options than conquest and
TDM. that's always something I liked about halo. Not a big fan of rush, but that's largely due to the way certain maps are laid out. Some are far more exciting than others
True. Some maps are abominable on Rush (like Oasis). Others work quite well (Arica Harbour comes to mind).
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Oasis is actually one of the funner maps on rush.
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney
I've had great rounds but also some truly woeful rounds. More often than not the attacking team doesn't get past the first point. Yawn.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California
We need war mode from CoD World at War. That was fantastic. It was like a better version of domination and TDM mixed up.

It's not hard to keep a gun stable, even for somebody that's 120lbs like myself, but aligning an accurate shot after firing takes way more time that they show in this game.

Project Reality did a fantastic job for BF2, bring that system into BF3.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6513|Gold Coast

Jaekus wrote:

I've had great rounds but also some truly woeful rounds. More often than not the attacking team doesn't get past the first point. Yawn.
Its shit when the attacking team are all snipers. That shit pisses me off.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

KuSTaV wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Its shit when the attacking team are all snipers. That shit pisses me off.
Well that would be a team problem and not the maps fault. Espcially since Oasis is one the most open map and nonlinear maps in the game. Arica Harbor on the other hand is among the most linear and hardest to attack sooo

Of the over 1500 rounds I've played, at least a quarter ended at the first point.

Last edited by Macbeth (2011-07-20 22:08:29)

Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney
Thing with Arica harbour is even if your team is shit you can still grab a tank and take out the first two mcoms. From there it becomes a lot more interesting.
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

even for somebody that's 120lbs like myself.

Eat more!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

99 times out of 100, a team that can't get passed the first point on Arica and resort to tank snipping get massacred at the second. Since most of their team is all the way back right after the M-coms die they have to push through whoever was left at the base, all of the mines and other sabotaged crap and then make it down the hill. It doesn't happen.

It's a much much harder map than Oasis.
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
LEAK LEAK LEAK. check it I don't know if these are the same ones that got taken down that were posted earlier in this thread. I know the sniper one is new though.

@0:22 "I'm getting fucked in the ass over here" lmao

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard