thepilot91
+64|6260|Åland!
fhu she , kubra, oman , dragon, zatar, cleansweep , etc. not many maps that big in BC2 no , but maybe you just played SP in bf2 , because your mom wouldnt let you go online ? 11 is a quite young age after all

why don't grow up a bit and get back here when you have something decent to say...
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5261|Cleveland, Ohio

thepilot91 wrote:

fhu she , kubra, oman , dragon, zatar, cleansweep , etc. not many maps that big in BC2 no , but maybe you just played SP in bf2 , because your mom wouldnt let you go online ? 11 is a quite young age after all

why don't grow up a bit and get back here when you have something decent to say...
i never played sp.  pew pew arcade jets pew pew
11 Bravo
Banned
oh and you call yourself a pilot.  what do you fly?  what ratings do you have?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5382|London, England

11 Bravo wrote:

oh and you call yourself a pilot.  what do you fly?  what ratings do you have?
Pro BF2 J-10 pilot son.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
11 Bravo
Banned
o right.  well thats skill.  not landing to rearm and repair is some srs skill.  wish i had those ratings.
thepilot91
+64|6260|Åland!
what are you on about? I like flying in bf2 = pilot as nick , I really can't see why you keep posting when you don't have anything to bring to the conversation , what do you get out from (acting) stupid ?
11 Bravo
Banned

thepilot91 wrote:

what are you on about? I like flying in bf2 = pilot as nick , I really can't see why you keep posting when you don't have anything to bring to the conversation , what do you get out from (acting) stupid ?
i added you were wrong.  just like you arguing with the other lad.  and flying in bf2 does not even come close the word pilot.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6698|Canberra, AUS

thepilot91 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

I my self play bf2 because I love dogfighting and "stunting" in the planes , and to explore the game and the maps.
lol dogfighting......flying in bf2 is arcade flying for dummies.  explore the maps?  game has been out for what..6 years?  good job columbus.
did you ever play bf2 ? feels like you belong in a ..."kindergardenforum" ? (because 11 displays your age right?)  so you wanna come shoot me down if you're so good at it ?

I did't say I go on 6 hours a day exploring since I don't play bf2 very much nowdays , but unlike BC2 you can actually go somewhere in bf2 ...
Played Heavy Metal?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5060|Massachusetts, USA

Spark wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

lol dogfighting......flying in bf2 is arcade flying for dummies.  explore the maps?  game has been out for what..6 years?  good job columbus.
did you ever play bf2 ? feels like you belong in a ..."kindergardenforum" ? (because 11 displays your age right?)  so you wanna come shoot me down if you're so good at it ?

I did't say I go on 6 hours a day exploring since I don't play bf2 very much nowdays , but unlike BC2 you can actually go somewhere in bf2 ...
Played Heavy Metal?
Huge, but linear still. Although there really isn't much to explore in BF2 maps tbh. Just wasting time not helping your team.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Spark wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Played Heavy Metal?
Watched Heavy Metal?

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_J3vC7SndlYA/TSHVkpfDwWI/AAAAAAAAIZ0/FGfI54BZcq8/s640/heavy_metal_re_release.jpg
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6347|Graz, Austria

UnkleRukus wrote:

Although there really isn't much to explore in BF2 maps tbh.
Wut?
http://www.secretsofbattlefield.com/eastereggs.php
http://www.eeggs.com/tree/9904.html
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6524|so randum
the rush maps on BC2 are fucking huge btw.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5060|Massachusetts, USA

globefish23 wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Wut?

UnkleRukus wrote:

Just wasting time not helping your team.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6698|Canberra, AUS
It's not like you're helping your team exploring in BF2...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
thepilot91
+64|6260|Åland!

globefish23 wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Wut?
exactly

and believe it or not I found stratorunning all by my self just by flying for "practice/fun" in local, and by camping/exploring a lot you get to know what disappears (by draw distance) at what range (ex. bushes , land , buildings vehicles , players)

11 year old : so what do you call the ones that flies choppers/planes ...flymen ?

Spark wrote:

It's not like you're helping your team exploring in BF2...
never said I were , but I enjoy it, and it helps me during actual teamplay if I have found something useful

Last edited by thepilot91 (2011-04-20 07:45:24)

11 Bravo
Banned

thepilot91 wrote:

11 year old : so what do you call the ones that flies choppers/planes ...flymen ?
i dont call them anything, thearcade91.  well unless they some how brag about their lame ass arcade flying.  then i call them gay.
Sturgeon
+488|4964|Flintshire
I like how the 20 year old (at most) is calling Bravo 11...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Sturgeon wrote:

I like how the 20 year old (at most) is calling Bravo 11...
Clearly a foreigner.
-Frederick Bastiat
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6524|so randum
i like potato
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
thepilot91
+64|6260|Åland!
According to me 11Bravo is rather childish , and as far as I know he could really be 11.

What does my age have to do with how old I belive someone else is ?

And , again: why does he even bother posting when he hasn't got anything better to say than : he thinks dogfighting in bf2 is "too easy" , without any sort of basis for his statement...?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

thepilot91 wrote:

According to me 11Bravo is rather childish , and as far as I know he could really be 11.

What does my age have to do with how old I belive someone else is ?

And , again: why does he even bother posting when he hasn't got anything better to say than : he thinks dogfighting in bf2 is "too easy" , without any sort of basis for his statement...?
KYS
-Frederick Bastiat
11 Bravo
Banned
no basis?  i guess you were the only person to play bf2?
11 Bravo
Banned
and i fully admit i am childish..but i am a child who makes lots of money.
11 Bravo
Banned
child please
https://queenofsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Ochocinco_KosherHam-2T.gif

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2011-04-20 09:06:48)

thepilot91
+64|6260|Åland!

11 Bravo wrote:

no basis?  i guess you were the only person to play bf2?
why do you feel dogfighting is ridiculous in bf2 then ?
have I ever said I fly "real planes" ?
are there "real" planes in bf2 (a game)?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard