Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6604|132 and Bush

Gun fight at US Holocaust museum. Unconfirmed US reports say the gunman is 89 and linked to white supremacists.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8094076.stm

US Park Police Sergeant David Schlosser describes the shooting

A gunman armed with a rifle has shot and wounded a guard inside Washington DC's Holocaust museum before being wounded in turn, city police say.

Both are being treated in hospital where their condition is unknown after the incident, which sowed panic among visitors to the museum.

The gunman is said to be in his late 80s and linked to white supremacists.

Located on the National Mall, the Holocaust Memorial Museum has seen 30 million visitors since opening in 1993.

Roads surrounding the museum have been closed.

A third person was hurt by broken glass, a fire official said.

Police are still out in force around the museum, the BBC's Jon Donnison reports from Washington.

The gunman walked into the building carrying "a long gun", said Police Sergeant David Schlosser.

"[He] fired at one of the security officers. So, both that security officer and the gunman have received gunshot wounds," he told reporters.

"My understanding is that two other security officers at the museum returned gunfire at the man that had entered the museum."

James Von Brunn, an elderly white supremacist, was being investigated as a potential suspect in the shooting, an unnamed law enforcement official told the Associated Press.

Another law enforcement official said Mr Von Brunn's vehicle had been found near the museum and was being tested for explosives.

The two officials were not authorised to discuss the investigation and spoke on condition that they remain anonymous.

Mr Von Brunn's name was also reported by major US TV channels.

Now said to be 88 or 89, he has long been tied to extremist groups and served a prison sentence for taking a shotgun into Washington's Federal Reserve in 1981.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
13rin
+977|6483
Wow... Von Brunn needs to fry.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6604|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Swan
The town bike
+54|5451
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6604|132 and Bush

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Wow... Von Brunn needs to fry.
He had a prior  .
An 89-year-old white supremacist and Holocaust denier opened fire in Washington’s Holocaust Museum today, wounding at least one before being shot in the head by security officers.

James W von Brunn, who was charged and convicted in 1981 for running towards the boardroom of Washington’s Federal Reserve building with a shotgun, entered the Holocaust Museum just before 1pm and opened fire “indiscriminately” with a long rifle. Witnesses said that he had parked his red car directly outside, displaying a disabled badge.

A guard was immediately hit, before two other security officers at the heavily guarded museum, less than a mile from the White House, hit von Brunn in the head with return fire. He was taken to George Washington Hospital in a critical condition. Officials said he may not survive. Adrian Fenty, the Mayor of Washington, said the security guard was in a “grave condition”.

The shooting, at one of Washington’s most popular tourist destinations – filled today with schoolchildren - came after a visit last week by President Obama to the Buchenwald Concentration Camp near Dresden, in Germany. It sparked alarm in the heart of the US capital and caused most of the National Mall to be closed down.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6625|London, England
not crazy muslims? bah it's only a crazy old white supremacist  not a story then
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6504|so randum
Disgusting.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6647|England
Hope he enjoys hell.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6604|132 and Bush

Mekstizzle wrote:

not crazy muslims? bah it's only a crazy old white supremacist  not a story then
'cept it is a story.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6604|132 and Bush

I believe the media has killed the guys website.
www.holywesternempire.org/

Why does every nutjob have this one their site

"They don't want you to read this book!" (so buy it!)

This carefully documented treatise exposes the JEWS and explains what you must do to protect your White family. Kill the Best Gentiles! Is a must for every concerned parent and a manual for every student of World History.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6472

All white supremacists are like that. Retarded no-live underachieving slobs.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5589

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsC0BCAwkb4

All white supremacists are like that. Retarded no-live underachieving slobs.
Then there is the Jew who is making money off of them. Life is funny sometimes.

As for the story, blame guns. /sarcasm
Mekstizzle
WALKER
it's the jews who control the media who will make a big deal out of it, if it was a....a mexican museum celebrating mexican.......achievement....(?) ok ok......different example needed, but still!
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6647|England
The guard who was shot has died.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6604|132 and Bush

Mekstizzle wrote:

it's the jews who control the media who will make a big deal out of it, if it was a....a mexican museum celebrating mexican.......achievement....(?) ok ok......different example needed, but still!
fuck'n'a

Von Brunn has a book on his website.. pretty sure it's right up your ally.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
13rin
+977|6483

Sgt.Davi wrote:

The guard who was shot has died.
RIP
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6720

Mekstizzle wrote:

beyond ignorant... well done... 

and this guy needs to be locked away forever...Prayers to the poor 39 year old security guards family who had to die because of this warped piece of shit
Love is the answer
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6409|North Carolina

Mekstizzle wrote:

lol...

I'll give you one thing.  Sometimes, it feels like Jews want us to forget that more than just Jews died in the Holocaust.  Obviously, Jews were the single largest group to be killed, but we should also remember that Gypsies, political dissidents, homosexuals, and a few other groups were targeted as well.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
You ask someone what Porajmos means and 99% will give you a blank stare

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-06-10 15:20:10)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6541|Long Island, New York

Kmarion wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

fuck'n'a

Von Brunn has a book on his website.. pretty sure it's right up your ally.
Mek's just an angsty ay-rab. Don't mind him.

This guy and the rest of the neo-nazi fucks that follow him need to crawl into a hole and die.
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|5998|Truthistan
The guy is 88 years old and comes from a generation who generally believed in the white power crap just like him. The sooner his ilk die off and people stop believing the KKK Krap the better off the country will be. 

I just hope this guy didn't breed and pass on the hate gene.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6604|132 and Bush

Diesel_dyk wrote:

The guy is 88 years old and comes from a generation who generally believed in the white power crap just like him. The sooner his ilk die off and people stop believing the KKK Krap the better off the country will be. 

I just hope this guy didn't breed and pass on the hate gene.
His "ilk" is usually trying to breed with livestock. So the likelihood that he passed he genes along is lower than average.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6476|Kakanien

Turquoise wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

lol...

I'll give you one thing.  Sometimes, it feels like Jews want us to forget that more than just Jews died in the Holocaust.  Obviously, Jews were the single largest group to be killed, but we should also remember that Gypsies, political dissidents, homosexuals, and a few other groups were targeted as well.
wrong. holocaust/shoah only stands for the genocide of jews
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6688|United States of America
There still are damn Nazis in this generation. There was just a special on National Geographic Channel that I had to shut off because those bastards piss me off. The old racist fucks just indoctrinate their children to become the new racist fucks, so the cycle continues. No matter how much progress we as a society make, we will still be held back by this manner of person.
Reciprocity
+721|6584|the dank(super) side of Oregon
...hit von Brunn in the head with return fire.
nice shooting, officers.  headshots ain't easy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard